Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:30 pm
Vergil heard Inuyasha charging,how perdictible.He had waited at the last millisecond to move out of the way,only cathing the breazze created by the Tetsiga"heh....finally,some real fun"Vergil gripped on to Yamato and quickly pulled the sword out from it's sheath and brought it down toward Inyasha  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:12 pm
InuYasha growled and blocked the strike with the Tetsuiga, pushing against Virgil's sword, trying to move him away from his friends. He glared over at Sango and Miroku and they seemed to get the message . . . Miroku did anyways. Miroku grabbed Sango's hand and pulled her away from the fight scene, wanting both her and Kirara to get to safety.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:29 pm
Shaoran looked down at Kagome, not with concern, and then to Akito and Gullimon. "What happened here?" he askd with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:00 pm
Vergil hopped back a few feet from Inuyasha.he stood deathly still after he had landed,Yamato humming faintly as Vergil held down at his side"come on now.....don't keep me waiting" twisted  

M00NSTRIDER

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:49 pm
InuYasha swung his sword. "WINDSCAR!" he yelled, a windscar heading straight towards Vergil.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:33 pm
Vergil's expression teamed with excitement.He transformed into his devil form just as the windscar hit him,dirt and debris flying everywhere,creating a massive dust could  

M00NSTRIDER

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:37 pm
((Um . . . demons are normally torn apart by the windscar unless they are extremely powerful, in which case they are pretty much incapacitated . . .))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:25 pm
(it a much stronger form called devil trigger.....have you ever played the devil may cry games.when ever you transform,you release a strong wave of energy that sends anyone near the small radius flying.....so in this case it was used to nullify the windscar,that doesn't mean he comes out unscathed)  

M00NSTRIDER

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:32 pm
((never played the game and only heard of the game because I read crossover fanfictions . . . sweatdrop ))

InuYasha grinned cockily as the windscar hit and relaxed a little . . . however he didn't let his guard down since he knew that there was still a slim chance that Vergil might have dodged his attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:25 pm
"hehe....that pretty impressive......but still.....you're not using all of your power....."the smoke clreaed,revealing Vergil in his devil form
Vergil's devil form....  

M00NSTRIDER

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:15 pm
InuYasha jumped back with an utterly shocked expression on his face. "What the ********?!" he shouted, seeing that Vergil was now a demon. How could he do that? InuYasha couldn't do that. He growled irritably. Why couldn't he have control of his demon side?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:10 am
Sakura shrugged in response to Shaoran's question. "So, what should we do now? Go back or wait for whatever's coming here?" Sakura asked looking at Kagome.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:16 pm
Kagome thought on this. "Well . . . I don't want to leave InuYasha alone but . . ." she trailed off and then looked to Akito. "How long will it be before Milleniumon (sp?) gets into the real world?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:13 pm
((Gyuh! Sorry I haven't been around the forum! >__< looks like I popped back in just in time))

"I don't know. We'd have to ask Datamon." Akito told her, he checked the communications on his digivice, Datamon's Status was set to busy. "As far as I know it won't be too long, like I said, a week or two tops, though, doesn't mean he won't be causing damage elsewhere."  

Kyriod

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:49 pm
(oh i forgot to say this in my last post....don take fan fiction seriously....they tend to throw a character's personality out of whack sometimes)
Vergil let out an demented chuckle"what's wrong?too weak?"Vergil rotated his wrist,making it pop several times"you're like the humans.....all show and no back bone"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games