Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:49 pm
"Not true were always happy to have old friend back, it was just a big surprise that he is back we haven't seen him in a good 2 to 3 years or so" she say's before glaring at Charles playfully before looking back over at Angel "You remember where you're room is right"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 pm
( is anyone else gonna get on? )
"yeah i teleported my stuff into the room already and make sure i know that ur coming if ur gonna approach more aside from my healing abilities i've learned pyrokeneises and well when im surprised it goes off " Angel said pulling up the sleeve revealing a small burnt part of his arm that hasnt finished healing yet.  

SuperShitFace

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm
(Well the others are on but I don't know who might be on tonight)

"Well will know not to scary you without warning that we are coming around" she say's before her hand stops glowing finally "Well i've learned to go into peoples head to control what they do, I can still read minds, now I have the healing abiloity, and I can look through others eyes when I want"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:04 pm
"and i have necromancy and extreme elemental and shapeshifter powers"  

copycat4756

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:05 pm
( alright xD )
" thats awsome but u know not to even try to go into my head you'll get kicked out just as quick " Angel said smiling as his body began to shake from exhaustion and his stomach growled loudly.... " got any food ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 pm
"I wouldn't even think about it, the last time I went into you're head I was pushed out and I had a major Migraine for like three days" she say's before moving to standing infront of Charles but off to the side enough so she wasn't blocking his view. Sheleaned back against him "There's some food in the kitchen, help yourself to whatever you want, just don't touch the wine bottles there not all wine there mainly our supply of blood" Haru say's before closing her eyes for a moment.

(I know Selenia's online but she doesn't always post)  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:16 pm
"speaking of meat i wonder if any of that steak is left"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:20 pm
"There probably is some left go and check the fridge" she say's before kissing him on the cheek before she went to sit on the couch before laying down on her back and closing her eyes.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:21 pm
he re appeared with some steak and said"if you want some just ask"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:24 pm
( i know she doesnt check her pms either.... )
" all mine my friend " Angel said as he ran for the kitchen and pulled a couple steaks out of the freezer " yum "  

SuperShitFace

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 pm
Opening her mouth she closes it after a moment before opening her eyes and looking at him. "I'm not hungry for some reason at the moment" she say's before closing her eyes again.

(yeah I know)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 pm
u sure u dont want anything? angel asked haru opening his mind up for telepathic communication only.  

SuperShitFace

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:40 pm
"yeah i'm sure I don't want any i'm not hungry which is odd since I usually am really hungry" she say's back before she yawned and covered her mouth with her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Maybe ur just tired, it seems charles went back to bed anything i can help with? Angel asked remebmer how she said how more kids have came into the house hold.  

SuperShitFace

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:45 pm
"The children are Selenia's children and they are not the reason I am tired, if you remember I told you i'm engaged and what does a couple do" she say's while giving him small hints as she opens her eyes and sits up "It's probably also because it's to late in the day for me to be up"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games