Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:27 pm

yea but its not like i came in busting through the door yelling....wait and is Rahenno still in the room?)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:38 pm

(no he told kazuo that he was the temp kage in rp then went to grass.)

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm

(oh ok....still hate that i have to fight right know especially if thier is no host involved
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Ryu walked into the Office and looked around "Raikage, I request a temporary sensei while Kasumi-sensei is gone to train."

Havok-Trance

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:25 pm

(Ok, Pyro and Kazuo are in the office with no exits. Nikki or whatever is out on the balcony. Hibiki is doing whatever. Ryu would get stopped short before entering for the fact that there is no door. I have no idea where Sorcam is.)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 pm

(ok so u start it off)

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 pm

(It's nikkis turn)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Scrapples
(Ok, Pyro and Kazuo are in the office with no exits. Nikki or whatever is out on the balcony. Hibiki is doing whatever. Ryu would get stopped short before entering for the fact that there is no door. I have no idea where Sorcam is.)

(yay got the best job on the list mrgreen

Aro97

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Norai sat on the railing and she tossed an arrow up and down on the balcony, the boys were going to be awhile.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:54 pm

____User Image^ PYRO^ User Image____

Pyro started to become enraged as the third stage started to consume him but he struggled forcing the mark to go down "Kazuo you are lucky we are friends......or well were friends" pyro said holding his arm as his body started to ake in pain but more in his arm
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Nikki-Xion14
Norai sat on the railing and she tossed an arrow up and down on the balcony, the boys were going to be awhile.

hibiki looked up on the balcony and saw the murderur of his dad "hey u looked bored u need somthing to do if so fight me now."he spoke in the most furyous voice he could.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:26 pm

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo looks at Pyro. There were more important things at the moment. "Forget that!" His body flickers as it speeds towards the balcony. He raised his fist and thrusts it through the wall and continues through to obliterate Norai's face. This would come as a suprise to Norai and would be hard to dodge.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 pm

hibiki saw kazuo burst out the room with a surprised look on his face eek ."damn kasuo sensai is no joke."he said hopeing he can still get the killing blow.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:51 pm

As there was no one around him to notice Ryu changed from Ryu to Daiki, jumping towards Kazuo and knocking his fist away from Norai, "you need to learn to be nicer to woman," he said in his own voice not Ryu's. There was no way to see that he and Ryu were the same person.

Havok-Trance

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 am

hibiki bulted torwds the building and ran on the side then jumped to the balcony and was at a far distinece from daiki norai and kazuo."hey kazuo, take care of the guy i got the woman."he said as he took out a kunai and stood in a stance ready for a battel.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games