Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:32 am
We don't exactly have classes... Just go to the Courtyard and chat with people... Or the student lounge or you can go to the dorms and get a dorm room!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:33 am
Lol im bored im just gonna go randomly pick a place and rp there.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:39 am
If Seth werent feelin so down, he would so be storming the girls' slumber party right now mad xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:43 am
@Seyla, one time i made a character of my most hated anime characters, Anzu from Yu-Gi-Oh and i slowly killed her. First i built her an ulgy house, second i made her unhappy, third i made her house dirty, and fourth i burnt the house down which killed her.

@ Seth, if you did crashed the girls slumber party. Well, you would have to meet Feena's fists and maybe Sakura's. If you were at the festival, you would have to see what Sakura did to Sock. She alsmost killed him. XP  

Ai`
Crew

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:51 am
Seth is brave and fearless!! Seth is also too stupid to take any of that stuff into consideration!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:52 am
*slides in*

YO GUYS!!!! X3  

XColdXHeartX

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:55 am

Mhhh, if it wasn't for me going to be warned I would have probably gone after Tiffany in this 'Slumber' 'party'. I don't mind though I rather wait till it's over and then the hunt will begin...
Mhhh, by the way people, hopefully in terms unrelated to theology, I would be receiving a clan member soon, meaning more chaos above all the 'friends' of Tiffany, if he agrees to help me.
Evil will prevail above all..

Mhh, something I have to say too, I made my post larger then average or usual, so I wouldn't be ignored, it's still not large enough but read it, it's my first step for my oblivious plan !!
Oh, this is in Courtyard, just Courtyard.

Ralphykrion, Evil Genius. "Joine me..". ~<(0)>~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:59 am
SUSIE!!!!!!!!

Oh well, Makie and Seyla..you won't hear a reply in like two or three hours >.>;; i have to go and clean all the cobwebs on the deck >.
and..i just pmed Celeste and told her a huge secret..well its not that big  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:59 am
Oh and Misty's fists too! Misty, Feena, maybe Kiwoya and maybe Sakura will beat them up! -evil laughter, then stops and looks around-

You burned their house down along with your Sim!!?? -gasps- That happened to my Sims once, although I didn't mean for it to happen. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:01 am
Hey Sakura Ai!! ^_~  

XColdXHeartX

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:01 am
Noooo!!!! Why must you leave me!!?? Okie, then me and Seyla will rp together!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:08 am
YO SUSIE!!! =D

It takes 3 hours to clean cobwebs..? o.o;  

Easy Isac

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:09 am
HEY SETHY!!!!

xd

*tackle huggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:12 am
*gets tackle huggled while at the same time tries not to think of old ladies* @_@  

Easy Isac

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:14 am
*crawls off of you*

*cough* <.<.....>.>...

Sorry about that... X3  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games