Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Ricky glared at Amara "I don't know what you did or you better make it stop" He said. He still couldn't move but he was determind to get her to let him go he sighed and remembered what he had been told. He made updrafts to try and knock her off balance and sent a few more bolts of lightning at her.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Keliah looked as Marcove fled. "Coward" she said to herself. She looked into the distance as she focused, the background fading as she was now back in Alloy, looking at Kendal. "See Kendal...your 'friend' left you once again, I'd advise you to leave now" she told him. "I'd be worried more about your son, than this damn cannon" she told him.

Amara was cut once again. She was loosing a lot of blood. The crystal glew as Ricky shot lightning, the crystal was absorbing his aura. Amara smiled. Even if she would die, she would make sure the task was finished.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Kendal stood up and looked at Keliah "I wont let you touch this cannon..I am worried about my son but if you get this cannon then I'd be risking his safety as well" He said. He knew his powers were gone and she could tear through him like paper. "Marcove will be back...so do your worst" He said. He picked up a sword that he had with him it wasn't his old one but it would have to do.

Ricky could feel himself being drained but he didn't want Samara to be hurt any worse. He closed his eyes and created a small tornado heading for her. "Why aren't you fighting?" He asked.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Amara laughed as he created a tornado and it disappated. The crystal glew once more. "This is why" she said, the crystal had absorbed his aura. "Just be grateful it didnt take your life little boy...the paralysis should wear off in about 30 minutes,maybe sooner...but you're powerless" she told him.

Keliah laughed at Kendal. "You're so dumb...Marcove only cares about his precious Kessaris. If Marcove couldnt destroy me...what makes you think that you will even be able to touch me?" she told him. She looked at the sword. "Steel Fans" as two steel fans appeared in her hands.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:44 pm

The Guildmaster raised his sword to protect his throat the knife aimed at his heart hit square on. He took a single step back and looked at the knife. He said nothing but gripped it tightly and tore it out his ribs had taken most of the blade's power from his heart, he would be fine. He looked at Samara and rushed over to her his sword aimed to pierce her straight through her chest. He held it tight and said. " I am sorry for this, please don't take any ill will towards me. " He said as he thrusted the sword forward, but something metal clashed with his sword, something invisible.

" Sorry Guildmaster, but that woman and everyone here, are under our protection. " Leon said as his sword's invisible layer shot off in glowing glass shards revealing his floating swords. He raised his hand towards The Guildmaster and watched as his series of swords caused the Guildmaster to leap away from Samara and to block the blades with his own. " Samara, are you alright? " Leon asked with a smile.

Plague's body reshaped itself near Amara. " You were once someone worth saving, now you're just a mindless monster. " Plague said as he leapt at Amara he summoned his twin swords and slashed at her with great skill. Once his fury of melee blows were finished he raised his hands towards her and shot a pulse of invisble energy, it wouldn't hurt very much but the pulse was designed to slam foes into debree and such to cause real harm.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Amara turned around to see Plague as she quickly picked up the sword and blocked his twin swords, with the energy coming towards her, she flew back, but landed against a wall pushing off of it with her feet, bringing magma and poisonous gas from the earth at Plague.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:35 pm

"Monsters." Nephilis said as he walked in on the Guildmaster and Amara who were keeping Plague, Leon and his wife at bay. "I guess you two were just having fun? Not any longer. My army is engaged with the assassins so it's just me and you Guildmaster." Neph cracks his knuckles and begins to walk toward the crowd. "Sammy, are you okay? For your sake, Guildmaster, she'd better be."

~~~

Marcove runs the desert and sand billows behind him as he speeds toward L'eausis to find Lillium. "If Jean won't help me, I'll try the next best thing...what the?" Over head, he notices his son speed by breaking the sound barrier as he does. Marcove is thrown back in the aftershock and rolls, landing on his butt. "Kids these days...maybe I won't need Lilliums help...hopefully he can save Kendal too."

~~~

(The real fight starts now.)

Kessaris lungs cease function as he can no longer inhale at the speed he's traveling. THe blood vessels in his eyes crack and break, allowing the crimson liquid to flow into them. The only thing on his mind is how to help those dear to him starting with his only love. His resolves allows him speeds at which he disppears. Over Alloy, he lands outside of the building holding the cannon throwing soot into the air. Immediately, he senses his sister and anothe weak signal. "Ricky's dad. He is a bit resilient. I just passed Marcove, and Keliah's here...great." Kess powers up and enters the building to find his sister, his defacto uncle and Nas. "I take it you did this?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Kendal frowned and looked at Keliah "I know I can't but...it doesn't matter as long as I tried to protect those I care about" He said. At this point he can barely stand he stabbed his sword in the ground to keep balance "Honestly I pity you..you seem so consumed by jelousy even when people care about you are trying to care for you..I mean look at Wyatt he was worried about you and you turned him into a blue furball" He said. He noticed Kessaris appeared "I only ask that you think about what your doing...I wouldn't want any harm to happen to you..after all you are my niece" He said. He looked at Kessaris "Please try not to kill each other you are siblings" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Kessaris looks down at Kendal and nods. His hands begin to charge with electricity and his hair stands upright. "I'm not going to kill her." He says as he walks forward, setting a smal flame to the soot beneath him. "I'm going to kill Serenity." He donates his own power of Shadow Manipulation to Kendal and a section of power. "It's not enough to fight with, only to escape. Leave. Things might get firce before calm."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Kendal nodded "Alright thanks" He said. He reches for somthing and pulls out his pendant and throws it to him "Here it's my lucky pendant it was my mothers maybe it can bring you luck..it's inscription is meant to bring help when things seem overwhelming" He said. He smiled and opened a shadow portal sending him outside of Alloy in a spot where he could watch but be a safe distance away. "I only hope he knows what he's doing" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:08 pm

The Guildmaster shot a pulse at Leon's blades throwing them back. He stopped fighting and turned to Nephilis. " I do not know if your wife is alright, she fought like a brave warrior. What would ou do if I did kill her? Would you fight harder if you knew that your wife was dead? " He asked as he looked at Samara. He raised his sword and slashed down and watched as a dark red cresent moon shaped beam shot at Nephilis and Samara as the sword struck down. He turned to Leon and spun his sword around shooting several similar flashes of dark red cresent moon shaped beams of energy from his sword.

Leon raised his right hand and then folded it over his chest. The swords blacked the energy waves that were coming towards him he knew Nephilis could protect himself from the Guildmaster's attacks.

Plague looked at the cloud of poisonous gas and suddenly his body burst into a stream of mist dispersing to avoid the effects of the gas, but the magma was a different story even though he avoided the magma itself it's amazing heat burned his body even in it's dust form. He reshaped himself a few feet from Amara's position and with his swords in hand struck at her again, but this time with every one of his strikes small pulses of black energy shot in a cirlce that would help to very faintly stun someone if they blocked his attacks, if they dodged then the pulse would do very little.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Marcove sat in the sand looking down into the distance dazed by the swirling aura he felt. He's deduced it was Keliah's and Kessaris' aided by Kira's and Serenity's. The force of it was amazing. Slowly regaining the power to walk, he does so and thinks. ~If that aura...had physical properties...if it had weight, it would crush the strongest human alive. If it had light, it could outshine the sun. If it had heat, it could scorch magma...~ He looks to the sun, smiling. "I wasn't that strong as a child. I'm still not. I just hope you two don't die, because this fight is going to be something."

~You there, Kendal? I can barely feel your aura in the midst of all the others.~

~~~

Nephilis lifted his hand, bringing up a lash of light which cancelled out the attack and looked upon his new adversary with a smirk. "I'm not one of the idiots you've been commanding for god knows how long." He walks forward even more, giving a smug smile. "You, my friend, you. I've been reading about you. You're nearly immortal and have lived through many, many years of war. That's why your good and that's why Al chose you. I think it's about time you tried the grave." He lifts his hand and charges a beam of multi-colored aura before firing it off at The Guildmaster.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Kendal herd Marcove ~Yea I'm still hear...weak as hell but here~ He thought knowing Marcove could pick it up even if Kendal couldn't project his thoughts. He frowned ~This is the first time in a long time that I have felt powerless~ He thought hoping Marcove would pick that up too. He sighed and looked at Alloy and the ruins from where the fighting had been.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Samara nodded weakly. She was still standing, but she had lost a lot of blood. "I'm alright, Neph...you?" she asked. When the guildmaster shot the beam at her and Nephilis, she was struck in the chest, throwing her back.

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:26 pm

" I see you have been doing your homework Nephilis, however so have I. In person you're a bright man, tactful, powerful, tenacious all the qualities of a good ruler but you're inexperienced you have tasted life's wonder but you have never had it stripped from you time and time again. Which is why you will lose this fight no matter how many of you there are. " He said as he gripped his sword tight. He raised a hand towards Leon and shot a pulse at him throwing him back and into a wall crumbeling the wall around him. Leon was fine but he was buried under the rubble and would need some time to dig himself out. The Guildmaster slammed his sword into the ray of light and used it's surface to cause the beam to shift only inches off it's path to clear him from damage.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games