Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 pm
Calisto knew that Void would be angry, but she would never reveal that she had Edward's abilities. How would they be able to prove anything? She walked in after Ambrosia wittnessing the whole thing. She leaned against the wall, listening in, not saying a word and taking everything in.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 am
Ambrosia felt a change in aura around the area and she turned to face it. Calisto's aura felt new, familiar and warm to her. As comformting as it was, it displeased her. A change like that meant only that she had taken the aura of someone pure and untainted. Edward. "You!!!" She cried, cracking the walls of the building. "You b***h!!" Ambrosia lifted her hand in an attempt to catch Calisto in a telekinetic hold.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 am
Calisto allowed the hold to get a hold of her as she stared Ambrosia in the eyes. She shifted into sand falling to the ground, reforming behind Ambrosia, and forming her hand to that of a long spear, as it transmutated into a diamond/steel compound that she jabbed at Ambrosia looking at her with a fierceness.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:41 am
Ambrosia leaned backwards, placing her right hand just behind her left knee and shot her lower body up in an arc, aiming her knee at Calisto's chin. At the same time, a sheet of ice extended from her hand and traversed outward leveling the playing field to her natural element.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:47 am
Calisto quickly disappeared, reappearing directly in front of Ambrosia, producing a film of acid around her hands, as she began to choke Ambrosia as her ignition powers were surrounding Ambrosia. Calisto was going to teach this b***h Ambrosia a lesson once and for all.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:56 am
"I'll play your game." Ambrosia caught herself and performed a backflip to a safe distance. He body slowly began to cover itself in ice giving her a suit that stretched to her face. She peered out through tiny slits that were covered by ice that seemed to had been blown into it's spiky form. She ran at her again, then stopped and slid causing a wave of sharp ice needles to jut from the ground towards her.  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 am
" You?! I'll kill you! " He shouted creating a scythe from the darkness and shot forward, his speed had been drastically increase, he was a being born from negative emotions and now that he was feeling nothing but hatred and rage he was now far stronger then he had ever been. Swinging the scythe he glared at Calisto through his mask. " filthy b****! I'll see you burn!, hell is to good for you! " He created a black flame surounding Calisto in a ring of high black flames.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 am
"Flame arrow!" A voice shouted and a large arrow of fire rushed at Void. Gareth soon emerged from the shadows "What exactly is going on here?" He asked. "I don't see how it's fair that you're both fighting Calisto at once" He said. He looked at Ambrosia he had done some investigating and found that family that she said had "died" he wondered why she would hide it.

Kendal smiled as he awoke he looked around and found Marcove nearby Apollo had put an extra bed in Marcoves room for Kendal to slep in until he adjusted to staying in the bulb. Normally he would still be sad about the previous days events but with Alyss and Marcove helping him he had come to accept the fact his mother was gone. He quickly got up and got dressed and then went to do something. He was soon in one of the bulbs kitchen and had talked one of the cooks into letting him help make breakfast. It was something he had helped his mom do. Once breakfast was ready he helped carry food into Alyss's room and Marcove's room as a form of thanks. He then waited for them to wake up hoping they would like it.

Rygor frowned he had left the bulb to be alone for a while he hoped Dulceri would understand. He was so confused Nephilis seemed so adamant in his attempts but still he could remember nothing about him. He frowned he wasn't sure if Nephilis was nuts or if the problem was in him. He looked down he then herd something similar to a sad song and followed the sound it led him to Leanne and Avon. He saw the dead body and felt a cold chill down his spine. He looked at Avon "what happened?" He asked.

Apollo had been up all night looking through every book in the bulbs library hoping to find out anything about the celestials. He looked down so far he had found very little out about them. He wondered if maybe there was a better library to look at. He looked around wondering where Dulceri was anyway.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:03 am
Void shot his hand backwards transforming the flame arrow into black flames, stopping it instantly. He reversed the arrow and fired it back at Gareth. " Don't talk to me Gareth, this thing pretending to be a woman is going to die here and now! " He slashed the scythe at her again, there was no mercy in his actions she was going to pay for what she did to his son.

Appearing in a corner of the room with the clashing celestials was Avon, he stood there his eyes still dark and demonic. He said nothing, his actions were going to speak for him. He held in his hand a circular device. He pressed a button on the sphere, a light blue pulse shot from the sphere filling the room with glowing symbols, the symbols drained the power of the celestials and Void, the first powers to be supressed were their abilities to escape, teleporting, flight, or morphing their bodies. " Sorry Void, but you aren't the only one that want's revenge. " The sphere was his only defence against a celestial, because he himself had not actual powers it didn't effect him. " I can't wait to see what you all look like when all of your powers have been supressed. "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:47 pm
"Whoa! Whoa! Hey!" Nephilis created a portal and walked into the room. The excitment caused him to try and make a portal but he found it didn't work. "Great. No powers. At least this way we can actually tlak now right? No more fighting?"

~~~

"Damn it...." Ambrosia flexed her hand. Pain shot through it. A pain that she'd never felt before seemed to envelope her. Her hair became white as snow and her dark eyes became white as well. She fell to her knees, then onto her stomach. "Avon..." Her crisp pallid eyes turned to him. Cuts began to appear on her face and hands. "I can't heal..."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:33 pm
Void cringed lightly, his body became stiff he collapsed on the ground shortly fter, because Void was created from a power his entire body was freezing, He glared at Avon. " Damn you! Avon! " He said through grunts. " I can't move! " He said trying to move any part of his body.

Avon looked down at the two of them with cold eyes. " Don't worry you all can still attack for now anyways, however attacking me wouldn't do you any good, I cannot be killed through your methods. : The sphere he had used to seal them was gone now, he knew it would be stupid to hold it in the open this entire time. " Pathetic, now that you can't heal your body is deteriorating but don't worry I didn't come to kill you, no that is to good for you celestials. " He said quietly. He looked over to Nephilis. " What are you doing here? You're not a celestial, and you don't possess a dark aura. " He said calmly. " It doesn't matter, I came to take something from you all, something more precious then your lives. " Avon raised his hand up in a tiger claw like grip,aura pulsed from his hand in the outlined shape of a flame. " The sphere isn't just sucking your powers, it's also transfering them to me temperarily of course and morphing them into something that I think would be a lot of fun. " He said with a cold grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:52 pm
Chyuta was back at Tenshu taking care what needed to be done, he didn't know if the Celestial would attack them as well so he made sure the soldiers were ready in case they were and had them patrolling Tenshu as well while he also worked on their defenses.

Mitsuki on the other hand was out in the back yard, training with his abilities over wind, he had very control but he was working on expanding that and also working on using it for more than just fighting, and uses waves and currents of wind.

Kyuri was already back in Kilitia, he didn't know where Helios had went but he knew that he wanted some time alone so he didn't go looking for him, and besides he could always tell when he was in trouble and needed help. Right now he was standing upon the tallest building thinking on what will become of Kilitia, and the rest of the world if they did not stop these monsters.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:03 pm
Calisto watched as Avon had pressed the medaling button that took away their abilities. Her long violet hair, turned a light white blue color. She looked at Ambrosia and Void. She didn't loose her carrosive acid ability because that's what she was made of, her blood everything. She looked at Avon. "You pesky little s**t, it will take more than that machine to stop me" she said. "How about I melt you, then will you die" she said, running quickly, leaping off Ambrosia's back, sending a drop kick towards Avon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:04 pm
Avon had no expression but coldness, the kick came crashing down on the crown of his head shattering both his skull and his spine. His body slammed into the ground cracking his ribs on the way down. However Avon was perfectly fine, He stood up his bones made a horrible cracking and popping sound as they were being repaired and popping back into place. " No, you cannot kill me wretch, it takes something much greater then an insect to kill me. " He said looking her in the eyes, he couldn't look her straight in the eyes seeing as his body was only 12 years old. " Don't worry Calisto you won't be so fisty soon the device will have drawn your power down to the last drop just think about that that my body isn't much tougher then normal human kids that kick should have reduced me into a puddle but instead you only cracked my skull and spine besides look what it's done to Ambrosia and Void, face it Calisto as much as you would love to believe that you are invincible or that your powers are so superior to the others they aren't you're no stronger then they are and soon you will be just like them, so go ahead try your best to kill me I will only return to life perfectly fine it's just an endurance game for me, you on the other hand have everything to lose from this game. " He said as he sat down in the air waiting for her response.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:14 pm
((JUst a question, how does Avon know the Celestial's and their names, how did he find them? And Immortal means you live forever, doesn't mean you can't die, doesn't them seem kind of god-like?))

Calisto's mouth hissed as she looked at him. "You dumbass, my base control power isn't based on aura, it's how I was born, it's my blood, keeps my system alive" she retorted. "You sit up there annoying as hell and try to carry a nonchalont attitude, when in reality you're just a pest who wants to get involved in things that don't concern you. You're so weak, you cant even fight, you have to rely on your gadgets, while the rest of us could easily crush you like a fly without using abilities" she retorted.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games