Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:37 pm
Amiric chuckled, clinging to the archway's stones above and behind them. "Not to mention she seems to fall for simple tricks like explosive clones," he said quietly, his violet Kagegan staring at them with amused irritation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:24 pm
Sasori tries to reassure Elaise, "I'm sure your condition is temporary. Maybe you bumped your head or something. Let's get you out of here."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:56 pm
The brothers say to Aku, "Sorry Mistress, we did not know what else to do so we followed you." After they get the collars off, they start fighting so that Aku and Ryuu can get to Tarik.

The younger queen had followed Amiric's clone then when she realized the ruse, she quickly finds him and sends several powerful blasts at him to knock him off the wall. "Think you are smart? Taste my wrath!" She surrounds him with more powerful blasts of pure white energy to counter his shadow powers. "Take that Shadow Boy!"

Meanwhile, Tarik was being pulled along on his leash by the elder queen, though having been healed, he was not so sore but could not free himself of the collar. He pulls back on the leash to try and stop her, absorbing the punishment of the collar. He grits his teeth as he can feel the wave of punishment permeating throughout his body from the collar.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:37 am
elaise nodded " i'l be fine, let's just get out of here." she said rubbing felixs head as she felt him rub his wing against her face reassuringly.
willow nodded before leading elaise over to the rose dragon. She helped her to climb up before climbing on kira's back. she held her hand out to merrik. " come on, kira can carry us both to where the others are. sasori could you travel with elaise on the rose dragon?"  

golden-priestess2

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:52 am
The only sign Amiric showed other than a grunt that made him slip from the wall and drop toward the floor was a glare at the younger queen before a smirk crossed his face. "Misdirection and trickery," he said quietly before bursting into a puff of smoke. Merrick shrugged one shoulder before he climbed aboard, his gaze almost immediately finding Elaise again as he thought about the Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:35 am
Sasori nods and climbs on to help Elaise. She then flies the dragon back. She asks "Do you feel okay?"  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:22 am
Aku side steps once more, again blocking the elder queen's path. "I must thank you for helping him earlier, your majesty." Aku says with a low bow as she then drew her sword. Slashing at the queen's torso as she engaged towards her.

Ryuu bends next to Tarik, slashing at the leash's chain that connected the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 pm
Tarik falls back as the leash is cut. "Thanks, get this collar off and I can blast them."

The younger queen pursues Amiric, now that she was wise to his deceptions.

The elder queen is mad as she is cut. She focuses on her assailints and shoots bolts of lightning on the women.

The two brothers leap in front of the bolts and shield Aku and Ryuu. The both fall to the ground electrocuted.  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:52 pm
Ryuu merely turns to him, already working on the collar. By the time the two brothers had blocked the blow, the collar clicks as she drags it away from Tarik's neck. Glancing over to see how someone had blocked the attack directed towards her. She throws the collar at the wall to vent a bit before she let her anger get the best of her.

Ryuu then stands, offering a free hand to help him up.

Aku staggers in footing as she was ready to block it yet blinks when one of the brothers suddenly jumped in front of her. She bends down, checking if he was still alive. Looking up to the other side to see how Ryuu had been protected as well. To thank or to hit? She thought as she bowed her head in dismay.

She removes her cloak, laying it on the one which protected her softly, then steps over him as she twirls her blade. Aku disappears from sight, reappearring closer to the queen as she did a close range attack to her side. Then disappears once more, reappearing behind as she kicks the queen's back.

Finishing her attack as she went back to her original spot with a low look to her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:08 pm
Tarik thanks Ryuu then reels around to blast the elder queen. She shields herself and tries to repel Tarik but it is a war of powers and with the collar gone, it was an even match since the younger queen had run off after Amiric.

Tarik however fingered his father's stone and it transformed into a scorpion and melded into the back of his hand like brass knuckles. With the added strength of the stone, Tarik could push the queen backwards.

She decides to cut her loses. The women with Tarik were strong. Without the collar or her younger self, she could not overpower Tarik. She takes a play from Amiric's book and says "next time I will get you!" she spins and disappears into a smokey cloud.

Tarik shouts, "Follow her! She knows where the portal is!" But it is too late. She was gone.

Fustrated, he kicks one of the throne chairs up 50 feet into the air and it falls 100 yards away in a deafening crash.  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:47 am
"You owe me one for that, Tarik; though I'm sure my clone's giving the other queen a merry chase," Amiric said, his tone dry. He seemed to melt out of the shadows, wearing his full body armor. "Trust me, if they survive the first lightning strike, they'll likely survive the next, if it didn't cross their hearts," he said to Ryuu. He knew, since it had been a lightning strike that had awakened his full memories of his past.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:56 am
elaise tilted her head slightly " i'l be fine sasori at the moment i can see the shadows of those around me." she said softly as she gets down off the dragon when they arrive back.  

golden-priestess2

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:01 pm
Ryuu raises her eyebrow at the one talking to her giving a shrug,"Well- what do we have here?" She pauses as her ears perked up, sensing something. She turns the corner, grabbing a maid that had came to clean or whatnot. "Yum." Ryuu comments, flipping the girl over as she bit into her neck. The wound she had reopened during battle now sealing itself as she drank.

Aku avoids her eyes on Ryuu as she got her robe, flipping him over. "Hopefully it didn't hit the heart." She comments, waiting for a sign of life in case they had survived as she watched the two.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:55 pm
Tarik nods to Amiric. "Your shadow skills are getting good, but not as good as mine," he smirks. He had never shown the guardians his real strength.

He walks over to the brothers that appear to be dead. "You are no good to anyone but the queen if you are dead," he says to the bodies. Tarik made the rare decision to exercise his prerogative as demon king to take back the brothers from his cousin Death. He places his hands on each of them and channels his powers to them.

The brothers shake and start to roll over and start coughing. "Breath!," he instructs them. He then drops them on the floor for then to recover on their own.  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:35 am
Amiric shrugged. "Trust me, you should see what I can do when I have to... the explosive clone isn't that hard a trick to learn, but fun to use at times... I'm better with a few darker tricks," he said quietly, sounding amused. He tilted his head fractionally before he tapped the wall next to him. "I suspect the queen is using some sort of cursed artifact to raise her undead... and they will attack and kill anything they get a hold of; they attacked Sasori and I, though they weren't able to stay on us before retreating for long, while I suspect they found Elaise... though the others should have found her by now," he said quietly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff