Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:33 pm
She rolled her eyes, then leaned in closer and smiled sweetly. "Please," Michaeka whispered, her lips lightly brushing his.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:17 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome Nerd

Miles approached Alcott and stood next to him.

"Don't speak, or you'll look like you won't be talking to anyone, or she'll think you're talking to her. I want you to take care of her. Never let anything make her cry again."

He walked away, walking behind Michaela so she wouldn't notice a small lock of her hair being cut off. Holding her hair in one hand, and the necklace he gave her, he cast the spell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miles was standing in the park, looking at Alcott.

"I know you. You're Alcott. But how do I know you?"

He tried to remember, then shrugged.

"Ah well, maybe I've just heard your name before. Well, see you around.

He walked off towards the ruins.

Seravious

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:22 am
Alcott looked at Michaela and let out a soft chuckle. "Sometime soon you'll have to realize that that charm of yours won't work so easily on me." he told her as he listened to Miles at the same time. "Manners work on me better." He planted a soft kiss on her lips before turning, his arm still around his waist as Miles walked off, having forgotten Michaela. Alcott barely knew this man and his connection to Michaela, yet he knew more than them now.
Funny how life works.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:28 am
"So I've discovered," she laughed, kissing him again. "Why have I got the feeling that your kiss is more intoxicating to me than mine is to you?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

ZealousWhisper

Dangerous Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:37 am
Zeus was on his way returning to his dorm after buying cat's food. He then saw many love couples in the park where kids should be playing. He thought,
'' So this is the lovey dovey park for kids??, maybe I should let my cat play here for a while....... or not''. ''

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:43 am
"Because I'm the better kisser." the teacher answered casually as a... well, as a teacher would answer a simple question!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:51 am
"That's not true!" she replied, her expression offended, but her eyes laughing. "I'm much better than you are."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:10 am
"Is that so?" the older man snickered. "Then prove it." he challenged.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:34 pm
"Oh I will!" she shot back, pushing him down to sit on the bench and straddling him. Lowering her lips to his, she kissed him at a slow, deliberate pace, trying to rrlemember the little things about him she'd committed to memory so long ago. Snaking her hand up his shirt and dragging her nails softly down his chest, Michaela patiently waited for his counterattack.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:00 pm
Smirking, Alcott closed his eyes and kissed her back, setting his large strong hand at the soft of her back as the other hand stroked some of her hair behind her ear. His kiss was long and passionate until he slide his tongue in her mouth and tasted his favorite flavor.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela's tongue immediately began to fight for dominance, a predictable fight, but fun nonetheless. Her hips ground into his, and her hands explored that rock-hard, well-built chest that she had always adored, even when they had been merely teacher and student.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:23 am
The teacher pulled away from the kiss, but kept their mouths an inch apart so he could still get a taste of her. "Did you miss me that much that you're willing to do public sex?" he chuckled lightly, his eyes flickering from hers to her lips every few seconds.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

xXDarkestCureXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:33 pm
Kioma Tenshi Death Slayer
" I brought stuff for the picnic"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:34 pm
xXDarkestCureXx
" I brought stuff for the picnic"
Sweet I got the wine and glasses.  

Friendly Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games