Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:31 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
*Vexion walks into his and Drarak's room and sees Drarak with blood dripping from his hand.*

"Drarak. Why would you hurt yourself even more? I know you do that to focus on something other than the pain in your heart but... Please just stop. It wasn't your fault."

Drarak slammed his hand down on the desk. " STOP SAYING THAT!!!!! IT IS MY FAULT!!!!!! I DIDNT STOP HIM!!!! IGAVE UP!!! AND NOW COUNTLESS PEOPLE ARE DEAD BECUSE I DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!" Drarak fell to his knees and growled in his mix of emotion
"THAT'S IT!! I'M TIRED OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE A BABY!! YOU KNOW WHAT!! FORGET IT!! YOU'RE RIGHT!! YOU ARE WEAK!! YOU JUST GAVE UP AND LET THE DEMON TAKE OVER AND KILL PEOPLE!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! HAPPY NOW?!?! I AGREE WITH YOU!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!?! HUH?!?! FOR ME TO THINK THE SAME WAY AS YOU?!?! WELL GUESS WHAT DRARAK!! I HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN AND I CAN CHOOSE WHAT I WANT TO DO SO STOP SULKING AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!"

*He storms out of the room and slams the door behind him. He then runs to the forest and jumps to the top of the tallest tree and sits on one of the branches.*

Drarak stoped shuddering. He smiled and got up." well that went well" Drarak looked at his hand that was bleeding." This a cruel way to help hjim but he is getting independent....stronger...And thats what he needs...." Drarak thought about this and said " its funny how he fell for it though...I do feel guilty, but I acepted that fact awhile ago...lets just hope my plan doesnt back fire....."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:33 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Dark Berry when over to drarak and said"don't worry about berry am going to erase parts of her memory so she doesn't know your demon inside of you was the same one who killed all of her family and left her alone. if you don't find a way to bring bixyll back im going to erase all of her memories of this school. she will forget everything."Dark berry looked at him.

Drarak cut in deeper. " Does it matter.....The cold hard truth is that I wasnt strong enough to stop it...to prevent what Ive done......And I will always carry that guilt with me..." Drarak shook his head from dizziness from blood loss and more spilled on to the floor
Dark berry took the knife."so no one really cared about berry. she told me that Drarak didn't want her to change on bit. you do know once her memories are gone she never be the berry you knew again. she never act the same way."

" Then dont...Shes perfect the way she is....like I said it doesnt matter....she has to deal with the sorrow of loss...I have to deall with the guilt of being the vessel for the cause of that loss and many others.......Berry is one of the few people That I actually care about in the world...one of the people I have come to give a damn about....And the world needs her...I have taken 3 of the most preciopus things in her life away, her parents and my friend and her love Bixyll....Tell me why I deserve to live for that alone....
"fine. she won't lose her memory under one condition. you must make sure she nevers summons again. her next summoning that she does will be the final aeon. and it will kill her. Deal?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Dark Berry when over to drarak and said"don't worry about berry am going to erase parts of her memory so she doesn't know your demon inside of you was the same one who killed all of her family and left her alone. if you don't find a way to bring bixyll back im going to erase all of her memories of this school. she will forget everything."Dark berry looked at him.

Drarak cut in deeper. " Does it matter.....The cold hard truth is that I wasnt strong enough to stop it...to prevent what Ive done......And I will always carry that guilt with me..." Drarak shook his head from dizziness from blood loss and more spilled on to the floor
Dark berry took the knife."so no one really cared about berry. she told me that Drarak didn't want her to change on bit. you do know once her memories are gone she never be the berry you knew again. she never act the same way."

" Then dont...Shes perfect the way she is....like I said it doesnt matter....she has to deal with the sorrow of loss...I have to deall with the guilt of being the vessel for the cause of that loss and many others.......Berry is one of the few people That I actually care about in the world...one of the people I have come to give a damn about....And the world needs her...I have taken 3 of the most preciopus things in her life away, her parents and my friend and her love Bixyll....Tell me why I deserve to live for that alone....
"fine. she won't lose her memory under one condition. you must make sure she nevers summons again. her next summoning that she does will be the final aeon. and it will kill her. Deal?"

"yes.....I promise she wont do it again...I swear on my life....."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:37 pm
Spartan-622
MrAsianK
Spartan-622
MrAsianK
"Recca wlks the halls thinking "WTF is going on?!?!"

((but seriously what's happened?)
((Read earlier posts to find out.))

((i don't wanna read 25 pages... i last posted on page 195))
((Well basically Drarak came back to the school but his demon side took control of him. I killed it Berry's dark side is out, but it's exactly the same as her so there's nothing to worry about ther. I let the darkness consume me but my demon didn't take control. And now we're where we are right now. That's the short version of it.))

((and bixyll died? did he just wanna quit the RP?))  

MrAsianK

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:38 pm
MrAsianK
Spartan-622
MrAsianK
Spartan-622
MrAsianK
"Recca wlks the halls thinking "WTF is going on?!?!"

((but seriously what's happened?)
((Read earlier posts to find out.))

((i don't wanna read 25 pages... i last posted on page 195))
((Well basically Drarak came back to the school but his demon side took control of him. I killed it Berry's dark side is out, but it's exactly the same as her so there's nothing to worry about ther. I let the darkness consume me but my demon didn't take control. And now we're where we are right now. That's the short version of it.))

((and bixyll died? did he just wanna quit the RP?))
((No. He said he'll be back.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:38 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."Dark berry disappears."berry is asleep in her room right now."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:41 pm
Recca ends up at Berry's door and looks inside, "hmm she'll be able to tell me..." Recca sits in a shair and wait for her to wake up  
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."Dark berry disappears."berry is asleep in her room right now."

Drarak thought he should go talk to her. Maybe apologize. He owed her at least that. He just hoped Vexxion was alright and nhe hadnt psuhed him too far. Drarak healed his hjand and made his way to Berrys room  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

*Vexion takes out his katana and jumps down from the tree. He lands on one knee with his katana out to his side. He begins to put his katana away slowly, and when it clicks into the sheath, the tree falls to the ground. Vexion turns around in surprise.*

"Did... Did I do that?"

((Note that it was the tallest tree in the forest, therefore, it made a lot of noise.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:48 pm
Berry heard the noise fom vexion on the tallest tree and wakes up."how did i get in my room?"Berry thought for a while and realized she had her memories still.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:50 pm
"and sleeping beauty awakes"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry heard the noise fom vexion on the tallest tree and wakes up."how did i get in my room?"Berry thought for a while and realized she had her memories still.

Drarak stopped and slapped his head thinking that Vexxion had jusymade that noise. " great...I did push himto far.." Drarak knocked on Berrys door so they could find Vexion  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:53 pm
MrAsianK
"and sleeping beauty awakes"
"huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:54 pm
"i'm a little confused myself, so can u tell me what's been happening i'm totally confused?  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:55 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Drarak stopped and slapped his head thinking that Vexxion had jusymade that noise. " great...I did push himto far.." Drarak knocked on Berrys door so they could find Vexion
Berry heard the knock and put the covers over her, so no one could see how scared she was of everything that just happened."come in."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games