Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:51 am
I Didn't Draw It

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:35 am
That's what you get when you're too cute! xd  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:09 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
It's killing me to not own an iPhone. D:
Any piece of hardware with an i in front of it is Evil! Don't buy into the corporate masses!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:28 am
My iPod is the only thing I own and will ever own from Mac. I've had it for 3 years, and it's been nothing but faithful. That being said, I despise Mac products... blaugh  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:53 am
Macs are awesome. I just think that the whole "i" thing, putting i in front of everything is trendy and I don't like trendy things. And Steve Jobs does suck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:22 pm
That comic makes me happy. XD  

Javanomicron

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:43 pm
I'm currently watching Alien vs Predator and the Las Plagas really look like Alien Babies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:47 pm
La Duchesse
I'm currently watching Alien vs Predator and the Las Plagas really look like Alien Babies.
I'm assuming you're talking about those plagas that, when you kil the host, they crawl ot and actually attack you, right? The ones that are mobile without the host.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:04 am
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
I'm assuming you're talking about those plagas that, when you kil the host, they crawl ot and actually attack you, right? The ones that are mobile without the host.
Of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:38 pm
The "i" thing has gotten old, but seriously, the iPhone is awesome.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:09 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
The "i" thing has gotten old, but seriously, the iPhone is awesome.
They could have called it like... "Mobile Mac" or "MacPhone Pro" or something. But no, I refuse to get any i hardware. I already lowered myself to using things like iTunes and other iPrograms. I'm not going any further than that. If I want an MP3 player, or a Cellphone, I'll go to Sony, thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:37 pm
Why do I keep forgetting that gaians outside this guild are for the most part idiots!? >.<  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:47 pm
I'm curious... What has sparked this Epiphany?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:23 pm
NotteRequiem
I'm curious... What has sparked this Epiphany?

Nothing in particular. Just that every time I go to like... The Gaming Forum or the Music Forum, I for some odd reason expect an intelligent discussion, always to be disappointed... Then I come back, but why?  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Why do I keep forgetting that gaians outside this guild are for the most part idiots!? >.<
I'm on the gaming discussion most of the time. Instead of being disgusted, I just laugh, you have much self-esteem when you see the idiots! xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games