Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:05 pm

then suddenly aro`s clone dis appered.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:12 pm

____^ PYRO^ ____

"well then...my name is pyrohasu and apparently i am going to be your new teacher" pyro made a chair from the earth and sat down "now if i may ask, who may you two be?"
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:20 pm

*appears in a wisp of lightning*

yo...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:22 pm

____^ PYRO^ ____

"well then it looks like we have another student" pyro said turning around and opening his eye's widley at the student "wha wha what is your name" pyro said stutering
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:26 pm

*lifts up hat* kitty yasuaki...and i think im not a student young boy...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:29 pm

____^ PYRO^ ____

"heh...young boy.....how old are you YOUNG lady" pyro said getting up walking over to kitty smiling
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:30 pm

((neko is a jounin Pyro. She was around during the times when I was a gennin. She lived through the great ninja war. So ya she is just checking on the Academy. Just for clarification))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:30 pm

17...but im way more experienced then you *grins*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:38 pm

____^ PYRO^ ____

"well im 19 so i think we know who is older and by the looks of it you do appear strong" pyro said studying kitty's body

(woah kinda sounds weird lol
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:40 pm

well thank you...but i got to go now, i need to visit someone. might see you again.

*handseal* *dissapears in a whisp of lightning*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:45 pm

____^ PYRO^ ____

"well that was pleasent" pyro said sitting back down getting back to his student but looking over to flare to make sure he was ok "what a heavy sleeper" pyro said to himself

"remember i can still hear you" flare said to pyro

".....well then ill just get back to work"
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 pm

"we already introduced ourselves but if we must." Yumi said as she gripped her katar on her waist.

"OKI I Start!" mai said geefully as she jumped to a desk. " little miss gloom and doom over there is Yumi We are twins Soma no ka is our bloodline thats why we can be in one body"

"Yeah and the pretty rainbow of sunshine is my sister Mai" Yumi said entering Mai's body. "the other guy was supposed to teach us clone jutsu I am more of a Taijutsu person and Mai is the weapon expert."

((sorry if I am a bit of a handful ))

KazElli

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:43 am

((Gosh darn it! I want to teach Kaz pyro hehe... but i always tree exams as not OOC so please wait so this would have to do))

A pure white mountain wolf entered the academy.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:41 am

____^ PYRO^ ____

(aww why cant i teach one and you teach the other? and dont worry its not to much work)

Pyro smiled "well that sounds like a pretty cool bloodline....just like you almost all of our ninja's in cloud has a bloodline that is unique to us in our own way" pyro started as he got up "like your old teacher aro and our raikage Rahenno my sister and me we share the same bloodline called the konton bloodline" pyro said opening the first stage to show the two new students "and much more of our ninja's have other bloodlines that come in handy for them....now if Mai wants to learn more on weapons you've come to a pretty good person and as for you Yumi if you want to learn taijutsu then you'd better get ready" pyro said noticing the white wolf come into the room "wonder who's that " pyro said making handsigns and creating an ember clone "now what i want you to do is come at me with everything you got" pyro and the clone said

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:52 am

____^ PYRO^ ____

"oh i just remembered i have to be somewere" pyro said forming another handsign and making ember clone to take his place
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User ImageUser Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games