Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:56 pm
I have one at school, but now, I'm about to give up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:58 pm
Why would that be, Naive????  

Bubblegum Electric

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:01 am
Bubblegum Electric
[[sigh]]

Bubblegum has given up on Pailzor

[[sorry love, lawlz]]

question neutral
*hugs*
Sorries, Bubble.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:05 am
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric
[[sigh]]

[[sorry love, lawlz]]

question neutral
*hugs*
Sorries, Bubble.

Lawlz, I know I'm still gonna like you and stuffs.....but I'm just telling myself to stop being creepy....besides, I just got a hug from you.

[[ha!]]

No need to apologize, it's okay if you don't feel the same....heh. So anyways, I'm just telling myself to not have a Gaian crush on you, but I'll still admire you and what not.

[[I think things over too much.]]  

Bubblegum Electric

Kuki the Cupcake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:11 am
I don't have any crushes... o__<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:19 am
I have a crush on someone in real life, his name is Trent. He's got gorgeous blue eyes, and he treats me with respect that I haven't seen in a long time. heart sweatdrop  

Livre Love

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:37 am
Bubblegum Electric
Pailzor
Bubblegum Electric
[[sigh]]

[[sorry love, lawlz]]

question neutral
*hugs*
Sorries, Bubble.

Lawlz, I know I'm still gonna like you and stuffs.....but I'm just telling myself to stop being creepy....besides, I just got a hug from you.

[[ha!]]

No need to apologize, it's okay if you don't feel the same....heh. So anyways, I'm just telling myself to not have a Gaian crush on you, but I'll still admire you and what not.

[[I think things over too much.]]
xd
You're really not creepy at all.
It's what the thread's for. xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:13 am
Bubblegum Electric
Why would that be, Naive????

well, we've had really weird things happen between us at school. We usually help each other during work at school and stuff...but he's going to move at the end on this up coming school year..and I don't want to be too attached...there are ppl saying he likes me and stuff, but it's not believable..because I've seen him flirt with other girls.
Anyways,..I convinced the teacher to change the class list before the school started a few days ago..so I'm not ending up in his class anymore.. redface  

Naive_Eyes

F r ii z z y

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:26 pm
I have 2 crushes in my friend list. one is married and one i know in real life.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.@naive; So you're gonna be shy and just ditch him?

.. Ahaha! That's exactly what I'd do too! 8D;

Licensed

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:33 pm
@Pail: O RLY??? Because if somebody was like that with me, I'd be like, "HOMAIGAWSH!!!!!! I'm scaaaaaaaared......" Lawlz, but that's just me....

[[^^]]

@Naive: Mmmm, I'm the type of person that kind of just takes life as it comes and what not........I mean....if he likes me and I know I like him back, might as well try it out and stuff, right? I just don't want to live my life yet still have regrets.....

[[♥]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:45 pm
Rawr?

I changed my avatar again~

Teh Pure

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:53 pm
Bubblegum Electric
@Pail: O RLY??? Because if somebody was like that with me, I'd be like, "HOMAIGAWSH!!!!!! I'm scaaaaaaaared......" Lawlz, but that's just me....

[[^^]]

@Naive: Mmmm, I'm the type of person that kind of just takes life as it comes and what not........I mean....if he likes me and I know I like him back, might as well try it out and stuff, right? I just don't want to live my life yet still have regrets.....

[[♥]]

Yeah... I don't think I have a right to feel that way after loving someone I met online... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:01 pm
@Pail: Okay then, ahh......I be bleedin on my leg......[[ crying ]]  

Bubblegum Electric

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games