Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:43 am
*gluggles Talon and Tana* My two favourite perverts... heart
I'm sure our love is as pure as can be, Talon >_>
*huggles Tana* Why did you fall from the sky? Are you an angel...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:01 am
*obviously is totally in it only for the sex. rolleyes * We love you too!

I might be an angel, maybe...but probably not. It's more like I was on top of a really tall building and got shot down by a sniper.

*goes off in his own little world*

Kinda hard to hit those stupid pricks...always hiding in the damn grass. Blasphemy!

In other matters: Kyou is a lucky b*****d.

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:10 am
Ero-jiji . . . pure?! Wow do I need to open your eyes! I would open other things if not for distance, and relationships, and the fact that I don't know if I could get into your heart without a lot of work.

And yes, it is out in the open, and agreed by both me and Tana. Kyou is a seriously lucky b*****d. Lucky because he has a woman such as you, Sui . . . b*****d because he keeps on disappearing from us! stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:18 am
We oughta teach his guild-leaving (Oh, that almost feels wrong to say) a** a lesson!  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:38 am
*smirk* I can take care of that! He'll never want to leave again rolleyes
I'm off for the day, just saying hi!
heart at Tana and Talon!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:43 am
*never goes anyplace to begin with* Haha, I'm pretty much always here...it's rather depressing.  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:50 am
I always keep gravitating back to this place . . . often.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:36 am
Hello all! How are we today?  

Stiletta

Softspoken_Words

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:48 am
Hello evryone. I just joined this guild and I can't wait to start roleplaying.! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:07 pm
Welcome, Nibishun!

Fine. How about yourself, Stiletta?

I too am an RPR addict.
*glgugles all captain present both former and current*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:40 pm
*gluggles Snowman tightly* My hands are burning because of the stupid cold outside. mad

I've said it once, I'll say it again, people who use pictures as their character description are lazy. confused I'll never use a picture to describe what my characters look like.

I'm original. ....... Hahahahaha, well. Maybe when it comes to character appearance. My F-Epic character is kind of the stereotypical berserker. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:44 pm
On another note: I might be in a tiny bit of trouble: earlier today a woman came up to me and said: "Hey, I really enjoyed myself the other night. Why haven't you called me?" I talked my way out of it, but in order to do so, I had to offer dinner tomorrow night. Some of you might think this would be great for my current situation.

Problem: I don't know her name, I'm pretty sure I have no remembrance of her. The last couple of days have been a blur, way to much drug interference.

I'm in deep. *drowns*

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:36 pm
Wow..have fun with that Tana. *fingers crossed that you don't come out looking like a b*****d* sweatdrop

As for my current situation: After acknowledging my own cowardice, I have sent "the boy" an email explaining how I feel about him. Unfortunately it was through facebook and he only checks that once a month or so, and so I really have no way of knowing when he's seen it and if he's just not answering, demonstrating the amazing brilliance on my part. Three cheers again!

Hope everyone else is doing well. *uber gluggles Talon, Tana, and Sui*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:06 pm
I'm sick but I'm feeling better today :3. I've finally created my dream avitar! But I'm down to 7k in my account- somebody stop me from asking for a donation unless I won't get banned for it!  

Stiletta

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:06 pm
Could always come clean, Tana . . . and offer to start again. Ladies appreciate honesty.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games