Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:34 pm
Sounds like a game my little sister plays >>;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:16 pm
WE just got a new toaster heart You really have no idea how happy this makes me. (90% of my diet involves my toaster. The old one served well and only caught on fire once in its valued 10 year life.) R.I.P.  

Electric Kool-Aid

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:47 pm
Past few days =
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
*takes a deep breath*AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I work at the local college and I saw my ex-boyfriend and I got all emotional and I told him I loved him and he said BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP so I got mad and I followed him and I told him we should talk and he said BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP and so I said if you feel that way FINE and I went to leave and he said sit and face your BLEEPING problems so I sat and we talked and he got mad and started to leave and I said to do as he suggested and to face his BLEEPING problems but he said BLEEP you!!! *huff huff huff*

I followed him outside and he told me that I was a BLEEP that needed to BLEEP my BLEEP and go BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP and I just stood there and took it and he taught me all these new words and called me everything he could and I just stood there and took it then he told me I was a manipulative lier and that I never loved him so I socked him!

And so he called the cops and they took me to jail and they touched me wierd and yelled at me and I have never been there before and there were no windows and everything was cold and there were men licking the windows and making wierd noises and scary dykes that tried to EAT ME and they yelled at me when I sung and they treated me like scum and I can never do foster care and I can never work in the social care system because now I have a violent offense on my record!!!

And so yesterday police came and served me a restraining order saying I couldn't go to NIC where I work So They took my future and my present and were slowly ripping everything away and I freaked out and said why don't I just go kill myself since you guys are taking everything away from me and he put me in handcuffs and stuck me in a hold in the psych ward just because I was being sarcastic and I-gh-m iouewsghlksjdgf;ksagg-g-g-g aaaaaAAAAAAhhhhHHHHhHHHhh!!

*breaths in deep*

I ....feel.. a lit.tle..e bet.t.eer....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:03 pm
That suck, Doll! Cops are being strangely active her; Kyou got bagged last night right after picking up 1/4. They let him and his two friends go with a warning for 'cooperation' xd  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:05 pm
Holy s**t, my life looks like I struck gold now. crying

*hugs Doll* That guy's a pair of clown-feet. mad And that cop was a complete moron - though he was doing his job and it's seldom okay to be witty towards a cop. sweatdrop

*hugs again* I hope things turn around for you. cry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:10 pm
I dated a cop once... :hides: Apparently frisking is something our friendly police like to practice even when off duty.  

Tanakietsu

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:54 am
I accidentally stretched the page... woopsies....

I don't think there is anything wrong with police officers in general, or even dating them. They just tend to forget that they are given extra privalages to assist them in better serving their country and people.

I think people tend to not like cops mostly because you never really see them on a good day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:23 am
Damn... eek

I'd say that sucks, but it would be a vast understatement. I hope things get better soon, Doll. *gives a HUGE hug*  

Trowa The Fearless

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:01 am
Wow...

that's all I can say.

How did Tana's date go? A catastrophy?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:10 am
We'll find out later tonight. *is in the process of getting ready*  

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:44 am
Go, Tana, Go!

Good luck with your date!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:08 am
Best of luck, Tana-san. *huggles*  

Trowa The Fearless

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Good luck Tana, but don't get ahead of yourself. Remember you're MY fiancee *glares and flashes a large garish ring on her left hand* rofl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:12 pm
That's quite a sad tale, Doll.

*gluggles Tana for good luck*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Merri Mala

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:13 pm
Woww, I'm terribly sorry, Doll gonk

On another note, have a good time at your date tonight, Tana 4laugh

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games