Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:56 pm
bought a new pipe today. its nice, it just gets red hot if you turbo toke on it. Now I am still a little stoned right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:57 pm
So...interesting night to say the least. sweatdrop  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:07 pm
care to expostulate Tana? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:14 pm
She's gorgeous, interesting, funny, witty (my favorite), classy, smart, entertaining, amazing in rated-R ways...and yet she still surprised me when her son came down and said he couldn't sleep. She also mentioned "long term relationship" which kind of left me suffocated...  

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:14 pm
Yes, please do tell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:21 pm
She sounds great Tana! (although it is bizarre that you don't remember her and she is interested in a long term relationship) Best of luck and bravo! You're doing much better than me in my quest (which I have nearly decided to abandon)  

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:22 pm
Fine. More details: Her name is Teresa, she's one of the only Chinese women I've ever gone on a date with, though I've always fancied Asian women. We went out for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, and we hit it off almost like "magic" which we're not supposed to believe in, but I practice it in the backyard anyway. ninja ANYWAY - dinner was fantastic, no stupid awkward pauses or gaps between conversation, she's actually quite fascinating - though she wouldn't let me guess her name. confused I really wanted to... Anyway, I told her about Rose and Gerald being home tonight, so we went back to her place afterwards (she failed to mention her son). Things got intimate, her son came down at a safe time, we were introduced, things calmed down, we talked for a while after over a couple cups of coffee, and now I'm home. It was overall a really great first date.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still all yours, EKA. *shows ring and gives big hug* I don't rush, that was a /first date/ after all. There are signs of a second date, however.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:30 pm
CONGRATULATIONS, TANA! rofl 4laugh heart
I'm happyyyy for you ^^
-Glugglessss-

Merri Mala

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:31 pm
Erm, thanks? sweatdrop

I'm probably going to be the only one who doesn't see this as a victory.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:33 pm
Aww, why not? D:  

Merri Mala

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:36 pm
1) She mentioned "long-term" on a *first date.
2) She didn't mention her child after I had mentioned mine. She failed to mention something that is a big deal.
3) This is the first Asian woman I've met who speaks my language fluently. The most I get from women who aren't Italian is a giggled Ciao.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:38 pm
*snuggles into Tana* that's really good (and I'm glad you're still tied to me >.<)

My first "date" wasn't a date I don't think. It was incredibly awkward filled with those love-able silences where you both notice that little spot on your shoe or that one of the ceiling fan blades is bent slightly at the edge. I was half-an-hour late so he thought i'd stood him up.

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:42 pm
I could never leave my fiance! *hugs tightly* heart

I dislike silences - I don't think I could ever seriously date someone I couldn't carry on a conversation with. This is why I love the Refuge so much: I love you people and the fact there's always something to talk about when I'm online (except for recent times where I'm the only one online. gonk ). If I wasn't as much older than you as I am, I would totally try to steal you away, EKA. wink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:43 pm
Oh, ouch.
I get the first two, but why is the third one bad?
Isn't it a good thing that she speaks your language? ^^"

Merri Mala

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:47 pm
Merri Mala
Oh, ouch.
I get the first two, but why is the third one bad?
Isn't it a good thing that she speaks your language? ^^"

She speaks it faster than I do...which is not only intimidating as Hell, but shocking that someone can actually do that when Italian is not their first language. She even got the dialect (out of a possible 25 others) right on the dot. I felt more than a little intimidated.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games