Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21458 21459 21460 21461 21462 21463 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:59 am

Totagomi
Owwin
Totagomi
Owwin
Totagomi
Owwin
I think ill stay up long enough to ask, why are both of you up.

Why did you stay awake, and why are you up so early?

EDIT: Ah school, that sucks
Mostly because I can. But my sleeping has been kinda hectic lately so I'm trying to fix it by staying up.
Yeah, I should prolly do that too, but when I am nocturnal nobody asks me to do anything, so it is like inhabiting my own little, slightly less cherry, but less aggravating Earth.
True, true. But most people here are asleep at night so I try not to make a habit of it.
Good point. I do have to be quiet.
So how are you this morning?
I'm alright waiting for megavideo to let me start watching again. Could reset my IP, but that would be dishonest.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:02 am

Owwin
Totagomi
I'm alright waiting for megavideo to let me start watching again. Could reset my IP, but that would be dishonest.
I see. Well it's goot that you're doing alright. :3 Have you seen the MH comic strips before?

Montiqueue

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:04 am

Totagomi
Owwin
Totagomi
I see. Well it's goot that you're doing alright. :3 Have you seen the MH comic strips before?
Nope, I have read about the MH comics, but never actually read them. Well I have seen a monster hunter comic but not the monster hunter comic.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:09 am

Owwin
Totagomi
Owwin
Totagomi
Nope, I have read about the MH comics, but never actually read them. Well I have seen a monster hunter comic but not the monster hunter comic.
Well, I only know where to find the MH comic strips. sweatdrop

Clicky

It's right here if you want to see. Vine descent is pretty funny. xd

Montiqueue

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:16 am

Totagomi
Owwin
Totagomi
Owwin
Totagomi

Clicky

I like white demon 2 because one time one of my buddies was like "Man kelbi are so cute, I wish you could have a pet kelbi, it would be neat to ride one." Almost one second later he got a parashroom foraging and was like " OH COOL WE NEED TO MAKE TAINTED MEAT" *cut kelbi's throat with his own teeth*

maybe a little exaggerated.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:21 am

Owwin
Totagomi

Clicky

I like white demon 2 because one time one of my buddies was like "Man kelbi are so cute, I wish you could have a pet kelbi, it would be neat to ride one." Almost one second later he got a parashroom foraging and was like " OH COOL WE NEED TO MAKE TAINTED MEAT" *cut kelbi's throat with his own teeth*

maybe a little exaggerated.
xd That is funny. I also like eggs because it's so true. xP

Montiqueue

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:24 am

A lot of them are funny because they are true. Why do the female armors give so much defense, when there is so little there? I think all the armor should be big, ugly, but at least look effective like gycerops armor.I hate it, but it looks effective.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:27 am

Owwin
A lot of them are funny because they are true. Why do the female armors give so much defense, when there is so little there? I think all the armor should be big, ugly, but at least look effective like gycerops armor.I hate it, but it looks effective.
I'm thinking because most of the people who worked on the armor were men. :b Call me sexist but I think it's true.

Montiqueue

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:31 am

Totagomi
Owwin
I'm thinking because most of the people who worked on the armor were men. :b Call me sexist but I think it's true.
Most likely. Sadly that is the reason I have never made a female character. I just like armor that looks like armor. XD
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:37 am

Owwin
Totagomi
Owwin
Most likely. Sadly that is the reason I have never made a female character. I just like armor that looks like armor. XD
That would be a nice change. xD Cuz if you put a person wearing Kirin armor in a real battle, they'd be dead.

Montiqueue

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:38 am

Totagomi
Owwin
Totagomi
Owwin
That would be a nice change. xD Cuz if you put a person wearing Kirin armor in a real battle, they'd be dead.
Just make a dude character and put on so much armor that it is ambiguous. I mean most of it coats you head to toe anyway.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:45 am

Owwin
Totagomi
Owwin
Totagomi
Owwin
Just make a dude character and put on so much armor that it is ambiguous. I mean most of it coats you head to toe anyway.
Thinking about it. There are the ups to pretending to be a guy ( I like the ups ) but then again...... I would need to make up a nice name. Solbaid?

Montiqueue

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:48 am

Totagomi
Thinking about it. There are the ups to pretending to be a guy ( I like the ups ) but then again...... I would need to make up a nice name. Solbaid?
Leslie, Jamie, see cause then you can play the it is a boy and a girl name thing XD.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:53 am

Owwin
Totagomi
Leslie, Jamie, see cause then you can play the it is a boy and a girl name thing XD.
But those names would be taken by the time I make my character which is why I picked Solbaid. It's just Diablos backward but when I checked all the names on gaia that have it, there weren't that many so there's a chance that I could get it first and Diablos is a FF 8 summon so that's double win. <3

I don't want people to find out anyway. xP I once was a guy on gaia but I couldn't make that many outfits for him so I changed back hence how I got the name Totagomi.

Montiqueue

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:55 am

Totagomi
Owwin
Totagomi
But those names would be taken by the time I make my character which is why I picked Solbaid. It's just Diablos backward but when I checked all the names on gaia that have it, there weren't that many so there's a chance that I could get it first and Diablos is a FF 8 summon so that's double win. <3

I don't want people to find out anyway. xP I once was a guy on gaia but I couldn't make that many outfits for him so I changed back hence how I got the name Totagomi.
But you can have the same name as somebody else on MH. It doesn't search by names.

Then again the name makes me think of Black Diablos running backwards, which makes me smile. XD
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21458 21459 21460 21461 21462 21463 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games