Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Lilli shrugged.
"Well like I knew you.. and I had her preffered blood type." Lilli mumbled.
She folded her arms.
Lilli looked back at Tuesday, she was currently standing infront of him.
Sticking her tongue out playfully, Lilli laughed softly.

[[Eh. Bad post.. sorry I've g2g. D:]]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:35 pm

Tuesday's face softened a little, but it still remained hard and stone like.
His hands snaked around her waist, pulling her towards him. He rested his chin on her shoulder.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:39 pm

John chuckled softly. He rolled over in the bed, facing her. He noticed the pale reflection in her eyes, the image of tears about to break... he smiled at her, reassuringly. "You'll find someone. I know you will. Hell, maybe you've already found him." His smile stayed, a flicker of light reawakening in this long since dead-inside boy's soul. He put his arm around her. "If you're too 'fragile'... then I'll be gentle. Just say the word and I'll stop. Don't worry- you'll be fine." He pressed his lips against hers, and then got down to work.

(( OOC: Ahhhhhh lateness once again- so many chores around the house. Our characters make the secks and then it skips back to the current time, that sound good? Lol~ ))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:44 pm

[[Roflmao. K]]

Miyuki felt warmth in this man. A voice screamed in her head, You've only known him for 2 days! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
But she found herself kissing back, then realized the true intentions of this man.

Miyuki curled against John's chest, again, she found his body warm.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:47 pm

[[Lol. I was looking at John's profile and in race it says 'Hooman'. It took me a while to figure it was Human. sweatdrop ]]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:55 pm

(( OOC: Lol, jeez. ))

John cuddled her closely. "...that was, long. Longer than I'd expected. You alright?" John's stomach growled. He ignored it, savoring the moment. He kissed her head softly. "I think it's time for some food." He hugged her tightly, then rolled off the bed. He grabbed a fallen shirt laying on the floor, which was still somewhat clean; he slipped on his pants along with the gray tunic, looking a bit jostled.

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:38 am

[[Ha...Yeah...]]

Miyuki smiled at him, looking dazed. She stumbled out of bed, fumbling with her 34C bra. Once she got it on she dragged her short, somewhat slutty dress that the manor provided for clothes.
She quickly ran to the bathroom, catching a glance of herself in the mirror.
Her hair was a mess and she still looked dazed. She combed through her hair and walked back into the room.
"Hmmm...Mmmkay." She said, meaning she was ready.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:35 am

Klara stood uncomfortable as Tuesday and Lilli whispered to each other.
Their scents mixed together and wafted into her nose sending messages to her stomach it was time to feed. Klara stepped back slightly, hoping to get some air.
She was starting to feel dizzy. Was this anytime to ‘hunt?’
Then a thought struck her,
“What were you planning to hunt with me?” She directed her questions to Tuesday.
Klara had heard that he loved drinking human blood. She had no preference yet, though the thought of drinking from another person and finding it delicious was still odd to her. But all other blood compared to Tuesday’s was bland. She hoped it was because she had only had old blood provided by the Manor.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:37 pm

Tuesday knew Klara would not want to drink from a person.
"Well, most vampire's perfer the blood of an animal. But since your perferred blood is the same as mine...Yes we will probably be hunting human." He said. For him that would mean everyone seeing him...Crazy. Without Kiryuu's help. He would have to do everything in his power to keep himself in control. Espescially around Lilli....Not after what happened last time.
Tuesday tightened his grip around her waist.
"If your okay with that. We'd need Bou, Kyoiya, Lilli, me and Ben to come. Just in case. Either one of us gets a little too crazy." He said, a heavy emotion still weighed down his voice.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:15 pm

The look of concern never left her face but she managed to nod.
At one point she would eventually have to resort to humans. That was something she needed to accept. She wouldn't kill them. She'd drink just enough, than change them for their survival.
“Ok…So..where is everyone?” Klara asked, shutting the door behind her.
She hoped having Ben with her would make her feel safer. There was a deep pit in her stomach, fear. Her hands trembled slightly.
“Who will be with Nobu then?”

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:20 pm

Namane pushed her plate away from her losing interest in it.
She hunched over the table and rested her chin over her folded arms not caring if anyone thought ill of her manners. She was quickly losing interest in Angel as well. She merely repeated the question without an answer. She was here a few weeks and had already forgotten? Namane remained silent.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:06 pm

Tuesday heard her thoughts. He grabbed her arm, letting go of Lilli.
"No. You must kill them first. We don't need more vampire's hunting out there. Just us. There are already too many. They'll just make this world more chaotic. If you want, I could kill them for you. But you will need to eventually learn to hunt for yourself." He said. The heavy emotion stayed. His face was like stone. He didn't like this as much as she did.
Bou...Could you and Kyoiya come to Ben's room? It's time to take Klara hunting. He thought to Bou. She should be there within a few seconds.

Bou returned from the bathroom to a sleeping Kyoiya.
"Kyoiya...Kyoiya get up. Takeru needs us." She said, urgency in her voice. A sick feeling settled in her stomach.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm

Suddenly Tuesday let go of Lilli and grabbed Klara’s arm roughly.
“Tue..” Klara started annoyed but she was cut off by Tuesday saying,
"No. You must kill them first. We don't need more vampires’ hunting out there. Just us. There are already too many. They'll just make this world more chaotic. If you want, I could kill them for you. But you will need to eventually learn to hunt for yourself." He said. Klara’s eyebrows creased in frustration.
She yanked her arm out of his grasp. “What?! Nobody ever said anything about killing! …..Lilli.” Klara looked to Lilli for some backup.
“What if…I went far away from the Manor to eat? Could I just change them then?” She tried for a compromise. They stared at her with regret coupled with guilt. No…?
So what, I’m a murderer now
?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:26 pm

Tuesday looked at her sternly.
"No." He said.
"This does not make you a murderer. This is us trying to survive in a world that would much rather us dead. Hell if we're going to be what they call us we might as well be. Besides, once you taste their blood you won't want to leave them with a beating heart. It's taken about 90 years of training to get the self-control of not ripping Lilli apart everytime I feed on her. And I still kill. I don't want to, but it is something I must do to keep control of myself." He said, no hint of humor in his voice.
"Would you rather starve yourself then one day finally break? You don't know who you'd hurt. Trust me. It's better killing then hurting your loved ones." He said, grimicing. A flash of Rosalie appeared in his mind. "I had starved himself, awaiting her sweet blood. It had been too much for her. I was crazy with thirst. She died that night. I have no choice. Or would you rather Lilli dead too." He said, looking fiercely in her eyes. The situation was making him irritable. It probably didn't help that he hadn't eaten.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:03 pm

[[Hey yous guys.. I'm really sorry I didn't post today... I will tomorrow, I was really busy.]][
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games