Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:35 am

Taelyn wiped the foam from his nose. He decided rather then just getting one drink at a time he would go over and pour a tray full. Bending down behind the counter he picked up a tray and balanced six mugs onto it before topping off each mug - which he then drained ever so slightly making sure to wipe his nose after.

Strolling casually back to everyone he plunked the tray onto the bar with a loud clank, some of the contents spilling out of the tops of a few of the mugs.

Turning to Rocky, Tae handed him the most filled of the mugs. "Here you are sir!"

Finally turning to the skulf that walked into the room, "Not such a new face, just one that hasn't been here for quite a while. My name is Taelyn" the orange and white ferret giggled.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:18 am

"Yeah come to think of it, you may have been around longer than most of us here combined, Taelyn." Dimitris said from the kitchen still drinking pear juice for the taste.

"Welcome back Drew-boy." Dimitris grinned and flicked a peanut at him bouncing it off his forehead. "How was your 'time off'?"

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:56 pm

((Stay strong, Drew. Remember, If you don't have anyone or anything else to fall on, We'll be here, arms extended to catch you and set things right. wink ))
"Tahnks, Taelyn." He said as he raised his mug in a thanking-fashion and too a swig. "Mmm...." he loved a good drink. "So...Uh....Who want's to give us a suggestion on what to do??"
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Drew smirked as Rocky asked his question, and hopped up on the stool, "Let's all get drunk and just see where it goes from there!" He started laughing and fell right off the stool, hitting the ground hard. "Ow..." He said, right before he started laughing again, getting up slowly and smiling.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:46 pm

"Great your back to your regular self again Drew." Dimitris patted the skulf on his back hugging him slightly and grinned looking over to Taelyn. "Since everything is normal again I think I'll have some of that sweet stuff, as long as it doesn't get me drunk."
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Groaning, Turq began to stur, opening his eyes a bit and blinking a few times. "Ohhhhhh, that sucked" he said, blinking hard a few more times and pulling himself to a sitting position. He was very fortunate that for whatever he had drank, had knocked him out fairly quickly, allowing him to sleep through most of the hangover.

((Sorry about being gone, everyone. I was involved in a car wreck last night, but I am ok and should be back around here for the most part))

Hiro Toshirou

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:10 pm

((Good you made you out of there Turq))
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Grinning, Drew started to plot something new, "Drew has a new plan now..." With a smirk he reached into his bag and pulled out soemthing similar to jar of jam. "Behold! I have jam! and it's not at all relative to my plan..." He placed ths jar next to his bag and created a snowball in his hand, with he quickly threw at Dimitris. "That's my plan."

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Tab gave Turq's shoulder a quick squeeze of acknowledgment before getting up to throw an arm around Drew in a hug at his return. Tab then sauntered over to retrieve the remainders of the tray of now-room temperature bacon he had whipped up earlier. "Anybody want some before it get's thrown?" he asked, shuffling the pieces around with one claw.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Reaching up Dimitris took a small piece off of his face and tasted it. "You're lucky I like jam." He wiped the rest off with his hand and wiped it on Drew's muzzle chuckling giving him a jam lipstick makeover.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:52 pm

"Hmm...I'm not sure this is my color, I think it would look better on you." Drew smiled and kissed Dimiris, leaving just enough jam to give him a matching makeover, "See! It looks way better!" He laughed, creating a mirror out of ice to show him.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:59 pm

"Well I have to agree I'm way hotter than you." Dimitris took his victory and nipped Drew's nose before sitting down in a seat at the bar close by.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Drew pouted, "Now I didn't say that~" He giggled and licked he jam from his lips before taking a seat next to Dimitris.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:23 pm

"Exactly." Dimitris wagged his tail teasingly as he looked away from Drew.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games