Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:29 pm
"You're pissin me off! WIND SCAR!" InuYasha growled, swinging his sword once again to release the wind scar.

Kagome got to her feet. "Well, if we have at least a week, I'm going to help InuYasha." she said making her way to the well, but taking it slow to conserve energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:36 pm
"I don't think it'd be the best of ideas to fight any longer for the moment in the condition you're in." He said, crossing his arms.  

Kyriod

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:20 pm
"such a child...."Vergil stood still waiting for the wave to be just a yard a way before vanishing and reappearing in front of Inuyasha"you're a slave to humanity"he flicked out Yamato and pointed the end at Inyasha's neck"you're better off erased from this world"Vergil then returned to his original form,keeping Yamato pressed against Inuyasha's neck  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:38 pm
InuYasha growled and then released the Tetsuiga with one hand to grab Yamoto with it, ignoring the blade cutting into his hand as he pushed it aside and then rushed forward. "Kongousouha!!" he shouted, swinging his sword up as a barrage of large sharp chrystals shot out of the Tetsuiga.

Kagome turned and glared at Akito. "Still. InuYasha may need my help, and I won't leave him to fight the half demon alone." she said stubbornly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:46 am
"You'd propose yourself as more of a burden then an assisstance." Akito said crossing his arms glaring back at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:44 am
Sakura walked over next to Kagome and looked back to Akito. "Well, in that case, we'll help Kagome-san so she won't be."she said trying to be as amiable as possible.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:33 pm
Kagome smiled. "Thank you Sakura-chan." she said with a small sense of relief.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:44 pm
Sakura smiled. "Although, since you don't know exactly what or who the demon is I don't think you should just go in and help, at least not til we see what it can do. But I think I have a good idea how to do that" she finished as she pulled out and examined two cards, Mirror, and the Arrow.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:15 pm
Kagome bent down and looked at the cards. "How will those cards help us Sakura-chan?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:33 pm
"Huh..." Akito walked over and watched, wanting to know the same thing.  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 am
"Well...we don't know exactly what the demon's after or why he's attacking, right? So we should probably try to find that out before just rushing into help...but we can't just leave Inuyasha-san, so...." she threw the cards in front of her and struck them with her staff, calling mirror and arrow as she did so. A large mirror appeared in front of a group, with a girl looking out from inside it. As the girl stepped out and through the mirror, it took the form of Kagome. the arrow card took form as well into abow and a few arrows that the second Kagome was now holding.

"See? Mirror can go firt before us...and we can watch to see what the demon is really like" Sakura explained.

The second Kagome simply stared at the group with a pleasant smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:22 am
Kagome blinked in surprise and supressed a shudder. Yet another look alike . . . "That's . . . actually a pretty good idea Sakura-chan . . ." she said, staring slightly at the mirrored Kagome.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:35 am
"I'm glad to be able to help" the mirrored Kagome said kindly looking back at the real Kagome. She'd been used to others staring at her when she took the forms of someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:03 pm
"Reminds me of Mercurymons abilities." Akito commented in a mumble. "So...I'm guessing we're going to have to fall down the well again, right?" He asked, turning his head towards Kagome.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:48 pm
Kagome's eyes widened in surprise as the other her spoke. She then turned to Akito. "Uh, yeah . . . We have to go back down the well . . ." she said, still a bit shocked to be seeing herself, even though she knew it wasn't really herself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games