Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 pm
Angel laughs i figured that much but i mean help around the house or maybe theres something that need to be done thats not done he asked trying to figure out how he was gonna cook the steak with out a grill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 pm
"Use the stove in the kitchen it will work well to cook the steak" she say's while just hearing his thouhgts about how he was to cook the steaks. "And I don'tt need to help around the mansion the servants do all the work"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 pm
(GUY IM SORRY I CANT CHECK EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE BUT MY COMP IS A DINOSARUO IT RUNS WINDOW 98 !IT TAKES ATLEST 2 MINTUES TO LOAD A PAGE SO IM SORRY evil )
selena woke up and yawned and it finaly hit her haru was engard " oh my gosh where have i been " selena shakes her head " selena gets dressed and runs down stairs with a huge gring on her face " im so happy for you haru " selena hugs her tightly " im sorry i have been been much fun the past few days but ive been worring about the kids and hethrus im sorry if ive been like a zombie " selena gigles the see angle there " oh angle your back when did you get back " selena smiles " the childern are so old now " selena gigles " i mean you been gone for 3 years now there both 13 now " selena smiles "they should be back form there human shool im just a few moments " selena sighs " to bad hethrus isnt here his worke takes him away to much " selean sighs " so when are you to going to have the big day ?"selena nugges haru " and the pittter patter of like ones of your own huh haru ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 pm
oh yeah i forgot about servants angel said as he went to turn on the stove and get everything ready So any new chicks in the house? "not to long ago and cool i cant wait to see them again im sure at least on of them missed me " angel said happily watching the two.  

SuperShitFace

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 pm
"Don't get to excited okay I am not planning on children for a little while I want to enjoy some freedom before I have children and end up having to have you look after them a lot because I would be acting stupid as a mother" she say's beforestretching and hugging Selenia back "And it took you a while to notice I had to told you that I was to be married, and I plan on having a nice outdoors moonlight wedding nothing indoors, and I don't know when the wedding will be, ohh and you will be one of my brides maids right"

(sorrrrrryyyyyy, hehehe we finally have some sun here)(I need to be getting off soon it's like midnight and stuff)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:06 pm
(alright )  

SuperShitFace

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:08 pm
(And can't have my parents finding out i'm on the computer)(night night everyone)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:14 pm
( night night )  

SuperShitFace

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:20 pm
selena laughs "haru do you think i was a god mom when i 1st had thwm no i made a few mistake with them but hey you learns as you " selena gigles " and yes alice will be very happy to see you again " selena shakes her head and the listins to haru and squels " OH REALLY YAYA !!!" selena smiles " and yes that does sound beautiful im sorry ive just been bussy with the the childern you know that " selena smiles and looks at angle " oh angle you know im happy to see you !" selena smiles selena laugh as the childern walk thougth the door arugeing over something " speak of the devil "
alice walks in arugin with her bother alexander " hey mom you home aunty haru uncle charles where you guys ?" alices asks as she walks in ut truns back to her bother " no i do not have crush on him alex stop lieing "
alex wander in rigth after his sister" hey mom are you in the kitchen " alexander sighs " auntie haru uncles you home too ?" alex calls out as the walk into the ktichen " yes you do then why do you keep talking about him huh you like angle just admit it little sis " alex was one to see angle and laugh "well it nice to see you again angle "
alice looks at her bother " oh stop it angles not here to teasing me like that or im going to tell mom " alice smiles " MOM ALEX IS PICKING ON ME " alices truns around and truns brigth red " oh angle you are here ....ahh ....hi uhm i have to go ill be right back " alice runs out of the room and put to her room
selena sighs hearing alice " alrigth sweety momie coming " selena smiles and looks at haru " ahh top be a mom ...alright here come mom " selena looks at alex now what were you doing to your sister alex?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 pm
" hey... " angel said as he watched her run out of the room " how u been alex, its been a while and well i guess ur sis just needs to... get something out of her system maybe? " he said fliping the steak over.  

SuperShitFace

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:50 pm
selena looks at alex "now alex what did you do to your sister why did she run away to her room " selena sighs
alex looks at his mom and pulls his shoulder up then let them fall " what ..what did i do " alex try to act inncoent but sees that his mother isnt buying " all i did was tell the truth mom you and father both raise to always tell the truth expect to human that the only time it excepable to lie " alexander smiles caugthing his mom in aloop hole " alright alright " i was teaseing alice about liking him " poitning at angle
selena sighs " yes we did tell you that caugthing me on my own truth " selena sighs " be a good boy uhm.. be nice to your sister please " selena shakes her head" ahh the joy of being amom " selena looks at angle " well i didnt know this i knew she like him around but never this im going up to speak with her play nicely with angle " selena leave before alex could speak
alex almost falls over from laughing so hard " oh goshs that good " alex looks at angle "but no seriuously alice likes you she kinda been talking about you alot here lately alex sighs " she saw you coming but she thougth she still had some time left " alex gigles " but im doing fine how are you and why did you leave ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:58 pm
" i was being hunted so i had to leave and take care of it " angel said pulling up his shirt revealing the still healing hole on his abbs as well as the bullets holes and stab wounds " this is what i come back with... "  

SuperShitFace

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:09 pm
alexander looks close at angles wondes " you know that my auntie can heal that right ?" alex looks at him " now why were you being hunter tipcaily its we who we huntered down who was hunting you ?" alex ask and shurriges " any who " alex says bumping angle " so you wanna help me with some later at dinner ?" alex asks him " plus what are we doing in here thats what severnts are for angle " alex sighs and luaghs " man ive never seen my sis run so fast out so place before " alex gigles " so angle what do you think of my sis liking you ?" alex looks at angle with a smug look  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:13 pm
"Like what and im not sure i wasnt even given a chance to look at her let alone get a look at her personality" angel said as he remembered her runing out of the room, angel then grined some.  

SuperShitFace

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:25 pm
alex get and evil smiles "well i was say but naw id probly get into trouble and get you into trouble then id have to hear one of my mom speahs about how im soppost to be the man around the house when father isnt home blah blah blah blah !" alex sighs " but you know im going to do it anyways " alex laughs " well im thinking that scence you are "here".... " alex contuies " and she does have a crush on you i was going to use it to my advantige i finaly ....make her shut up ...for once hopefuly " alex rolls his eyes " all she does is say how perfect she is how all the teachers love her and how she so gifted " alexander stick his tounge out "blahge " pertend to throw up " just cause she on the honor roll and im on the detention roll " alex sighs" well angle you want to get a hold of her you know about the links why not call her " alex says pointing " she is with mom "alex snikers "so are you gonna help me make her shut up tonite ?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games