Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:14 am

____User Image^ PYRO^ User Image____

infront of her and quickly throwing a slice at her with blinding speed
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 am

"that arm that means that must be pyro hasu and he has the third stage."hibiki thought to himself

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:22 am

(this will be one fun fight)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:31 am

(yep mrgreen )

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 am

hector rouge
As there was no one around him to notice Ryu changed from Ryu to Daiki, jumping towards Kazuo and knocking his fist away from Norai, "you need to learn to be nicer to woman," he said in his own voice not Ryu's. There was no way to see that he and Ryu were the same person.[/quote

(How could you possible knock away my fist when your only a genin and I am an ANBU who is insanely strong?)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:50 am

thats true he could like fracsher ur hand

Aro97

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:36 am

(O.o its normal, if you push someone's fist you knock away their fist, I pushed it away by basically putting my whole weight on your arm.)

As Daiki noticed Pyro appear he used his Pai Qua Quan training to extend his leg and trip Norai, keeping her from the slice. "Nanda, you people are all insane, I like that kinda s**t." Daiki's red hair bounced, it showed his now Sand headband, he wanted to give the impression that the Kazekage wanted Cloud dead. "Kazekage-sama never told me you'd all be this hard," Daiki said as he unsheathed his Ninjato.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 am

(oh well that works)

hibiki also spoted the guy who stoped kazuo."go away the woman is my pray.i`ll worry about sand latter."hibiki said to the suposite sand ninja.

Aro97

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:03 am

Daiki looked to Hibiki and charged at him, his Ninjato ready. As he neared Hibiki he sent a horizontal slash for Hibiki's legs; he grabbed his tomahawk and readied it to counter any attack from Hibiki.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:08 am

hibiki jumped and fliped sideways then as he lande he jumped back words and in the air then threw a kunai knife with an eplosive tag on it at daiki near his leg.then it exploded.

Aro97

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:10 am

Daiki put his hand on the roof top as the kunai came near. He used the Soil conversion jutsu, turning the Adobe roof into a pile of sand, he had escaped the explosion. After t he smoke cleared Daiki jumped back up onto the roof then dove for Hibiki slicing his Ninjato from the right and his tomahawk from the left.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:17 am

hibiki use subtition jutsu andreplace his body with another explosive kunai and apered on the ground near the building.

Aro97

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:18 am

Eyes widened Daiki grabbed the kunai before it went off and tossed it at Hibiki.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:23 am

hibiki tossed a normal kunai at it to stal the time it had to explod then as it went off in the air hibiki opened the first stage of his yamikonton bloodline and made hand signs and used konton grand blast and a huge dark energy blast flew past the smoke and to daiki.

Aro97

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:32 am

As he saw the dark energy ball exit the smoke Daiki used his Pai Qua Quan training to bend his back towards the ground. The ball went passed Daiki and slammed through the top spiral of the Office "I'd be careful!" Daiki yelled as he jumped through the hole int he roof and quickly used the Soil conversion technique on the wall to his right, the adobe wall collapsed into Sand. The lack of support made the rest of the adobe building start to crumble. Daiki jumped underneath the Adobe, and used the technique again to turn it into sand as well. Once he was covered in sand he disspelled the Clone jutsu on himself. When the bystanders would look through the office, they would only find sand where Daiki once was. The Cloud village would only know from then that the Sand village wanted them dead, or so they believed.

(lol ain't I a d**k, I used a clone ^>^)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games