Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:29 pm

~Thank God. I'd be crazy if I lost you again. For now, just let those two work it out. I'd be best for us all and safe for us all. Find me in the desert so we can get back to Shale...~ Marcove thinks about his command and nods giving his friend the benefit. ~Then again, where are you?~

~~~

"Samara!" Nephilis cries as he falls back to catch her. He lands with a thump with her in his arms and looks at her. "My God, are you okay? Maybe you should sit the rest of the fight out. I'm here now..." He looks at the Guildmaster angrily and states,"I've had everything that life can offer taken from me in one fell swoop and I'm not about to let it happen again. Besides, you've been fulfilling contracts. What do you know about living, especially freely?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Samara shook her head at first, but something made her change her mind. "Fine...but I'm staying as backup," she said. She stole a quick kiss to Neph's lips. "Just don't go get hurt yourself. I'm going to need you around."

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:37 pm

" You're right with this identity I have done nothing but fulfill contracts. However I wasn't always the man you see before you. But enough talk a battlefield is made for fighting. " He said. He refused to strik Nephilis while he and Samara were talking. " I have no intention of fighting an unarmed opponent. " He said as he slemmed his blade into the ground. Even here it cracked the ground with it's tremendous weight for a normal lengthed sword. He let go of the sword and folded his arms as he waited patiently.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Nephilis nods, acknowledging The Guildmaster's honorable gesture. Looking to Samara, he speaks,"Listen, I'm not get myself hurt. Not that much anyway. And I promise, I'll be around for any and everything." He stands up by her side and removes his torn shirt revealing many, many scars. He opens his palm and aims it at the building to call a finely crafted Sabre to his side. "I see you like using a sword. A similarity for us both. Mine isn't much for defense, but for now, let it be." He stands firmly, his side to his opponent. "No aura. Just us."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Samara pulled herself to her feet slowly. She watched as Nephilis removed his shirt, seeing the scars she had seen many times before. It almost seemed like after this battle, she'd be catching up to him. She leaned against a wall, supporting herself and keeping a keen eye on the Guildmaster.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 am

" I accept your challenge, however I hope you don't mind I will be blocking us off from the outside world in a sense. " He said as he gripped his sword and thrusted it towards the sky. THe ground around him began to shake and tremble portals of different elements opened up and shot out strange creatures this world had never seen. A conjoined monster shot from the ground it looked like it was made of stone and had only glowing yellow eyes on it's face, half of it was black and the other half was white each side held enormous shields, clearly this monster was strictly for defense. Another creature shot from the ground and hovered in the air over the fight it's entire body seemed to not be connected, it also appeared to be made of black and glowing red stone. the wing spand was easily 25 feet and height wise it was about the size of two humans standing on their shoulders. It's wings were in a design of a tribal tattoo wing and it's long body had 6 long legs that looked like they could hold a person in place while it flew. From the last portal shot the final creature it was an enormous western dragon like creature easily the size of a palace with wings similar to the flying creature, it's mouth opened and seemed to leak blue fire with every breathe. Strange flat circles floated near it's wings what they were for was unknown. " These are but a few of the creatures I command but they will not be fighting, they will be ensuring that no one interferes with our fight. " The Guildmaster said as he threw off his crimson cloak. The monsters stood around the two of them the dragon let out a roar that seemed to resenate with energy and a dome like barrier shot around The Guildmaster and Nephilis. The creatures stood beside the barrier each one looking at the people around them. The Guildmaster raised his sword and launched forward starting this fight off easy with a single verticle slash.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:35 am

"Impressive." Nephilis looks at the three beasts and ogles them with eyes that shelter no fear. Only for a second did he contemplate the truth in his opponent's words before evading his vertical attack with a spin to his right side. He'd learned specialized fencing, but never did he have to take on such a massive blade. After the spin, he watches the blade crack the ground before precisely jabbing the glistening tip of his Sabre, Rouveillion, at the right shoulder of The Guildmaster.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:39 am

The Guildmaster leaned to the left turning Nephilis's stab into a graze. He felt a subtle cut go across his shoulder. He reached across with his hand and touched the blood. He spun around and slammed his blade into Nephilis's own blade. He then turned his wrist and thrusted his blade from Nephilis's sword aimed towards the space between his eyes with the tip of his sword.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 am

Nephilis response is a parry and he reacts as such. He lowers his blade beneath the Guildmaster's to avert his blade off it's path, but he finds it too heavy. With his window of opprotunity closing, he slides his blade to the other side, his blade now pointing to the ground, sidesteps lightly and effectively blocks before countering with his own verticle slash.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:56 am

The Guildmaster raised his blade in a verticle block when Nephilis's sword came down with the direction his own blade was facing it would slide down past his. Thankefully his plan worked. When Nephilis's blade slid partially down his he spun around with a horitontal slash aiming to cut Nephilis clean in half. " Your swordsmanship is fantastic. " He said to Nephilis even in the heat of battle he could seee that this man was like him, battle hardened, and fierce with the strength of years beyond their lifespan.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:04 am

"Thank..you." Nephilis said, half-turning, placing his sword behind his back, facing up. He rests his other hand near the tip and braces. The Guildmaster's sword struck his and Nephilis' sword absorbed the force from his spine, but the area across was lightly cut, but only superficially. "I wish I knew you when I was younger...coulda practiced..." He laughs a little, even in the face of danger.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:13 am

" You would never have guessed it was me if you had met my last personnality. " He said. He pulled his sword from Nephilis's and thrusted forward. He pulled back and slammed his sword into the ground then ripping it up shooting dust and small rocks at Nephilis, mostly as a distraction. " I was once like you, with a wife but she was nothing like yours. " He said as he thrusted forward through the light dust cover.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:21 am

Nephilis notices the blade point heading toward him and bends back, resting his blade inches off his chest. "Is that..." He begins before sucessfully averteing the direction of his adversary's blade. "...Right?" He finishes his question, quickly returning with a rising front right kick aimed for The Guildmaster's chin. His curiosity was not only in his question, but behind The Guildmaster's mask.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:29 am

" It is. " He said as he backed only centimeters so Nephilis's kick would hit his mask only. He used the upward momentum from the kick and backflipped away from Nephilis. His mask flew into the air and landed right infront of the Guildmaster. He raised his head to reveal his face to Nephilis his long blonde hair fell infront of his left eye, both of which were red. He had a light blonde mustache coming along and he looked like he was in his mid to late 30's. " This is the face of one of my previous identities. The man that was granted the name Conqueror. " He said.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:37 am

Nephilis' body remained tense as he took the information in. "One of your faces..." he contemplates while slinging the blood from his blade. "So what is that? A power of yours, or just sorcery? And how many more faces do you have?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games