Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:03 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand watched as she got to her feet. He studied her appearance a bit and then decided it was alright if she went in that. "I guess it shall be ok for now. But you must be careful not to moved around too much in the sweater so that it becomes obvious. Stay near me as well." He picked her up in his arms again and jumped out the window to the ground. He then started to sprint carefully to were he tracked Hunter's scent. So they went back to their house. And there were children there. He almost stopped but went on ahead still. He didn't bother knocking on the door since he knew Hunter would not mind and set Madeline on her feet. He walked in with her slowly. "Madeline insisted that she see your toy Hunter." He smirked and kept his arms around Madeline.

**It is alot of fun XD but a lot of work as well. You'll get used to it in time though**  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

Madeline smiled. She didn't feel like changing. But how was she supposed to not move around much? She was all giddy. Giddy from being engaged. She would do as he pleased. She just wanted to make him happy. Armand picked her up. She wrapped hers around his neck and closed her eyes. If she didn't she probably would have been sick. The movement alone just made her want to puke, but she didn't. She was set on her feet and Mady opened her eyes. They walked in slowly. Armand had his arms around her. "She's not a toy. She's my best friend." She smiled.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

[yeah i figured that, but i already have a lot of work.]  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:14 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

"Mhmm," she sighed. "It's morning. I don't think it would be all that polite to bother them now."

Ravin bit her lip and giggled. "They might be doing something...something..." She nudged him playfully and sighed into his kiss. "Besides...I wanna stay here with you. We could talk more. I need to know more about you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:24 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Thats true. They might be." He didn't really want to think about that.
Though, Veronica was pretty hot. He wouldn't have minded doing her just a week ago.
But now he had something better. "But eventually." He nodded. "You'll have to talk to them." He held her to him. "I want you to stay here too. What haven't we covered?" He laughed, "I mean, about getting to know one another."

||oh boy. this is gonna be good... madi the human. and armand the butthead. (: ||  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:26 pm
**Woot! Armand is a butthead! Mission accomplished!! hahah!**  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:32 pm
occ; totally accomplished. And veronica is a bitchhh. so it works XD  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:37 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

"Because we've been too distracted by each other," she answered. "Though..." Her eyes wandered all over Dylan and she smiled widely. "...for good reasons."

Ravin laughed in his ear and snuggled into his side. She brushed a kiss to his lips. "Do you like to read?" she wondered. "I have many stories on my shelves."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"This is true my love. You are very distracting." Dylan was trying to keep calm and off of her. But dammit it was hard!
Ha...
"Not really." He kissed her back. "I mean, reading is fine and all. But its not my favorite thing to do. I'd rather go for a jog and jam out to my iPod. Ya know?" He wasn't into learning much either.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:17 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

"Hmm," she hummed. Ravin ran her fingers through Dylan's hair and leaned in to breathe in his scent. So musky and so sweet... Her hands were all over him. She surpressed the sudden urge to rip his clothes off.

"I know how it is," she answered. "But I could get you really into books. Maybe learning." She smiled hugely. "Love of learning is just as strong as my love of you. That's very powerful."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan kissed her lips for a moment, very feircly. "I," He cleared his throat, pulling away slowly. Her hands wer ein his hair. Oh, she was good.
"Eh, you could try babe. But don't count on it. Running is my thing. Not reading. Can't run and read at the same time. The words like, jump." He laughed. "I love you too." He kissed her nose, "But, reading. Yeah...not so much. Or learning."

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:24 pm
occ; demo?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Their lips seperated with a pleasant smack. Ravin licked her lips and giggled. "Too bad," she said pretend sad. "I'll have to tell you more of my stories then. Maybe you'd like to read my journals."

She winked. "I have tons of myths that I collected from around the world. You say running interests you? Some of them have action. Like swordfights and fistfights..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:35 pm
-my quote button isn't working right now >< -

Hunter nuzzled into her neck and turned to see Amelia shaking her head no very feidcly before running to Hunter and wrapping her little arms around him possesivly and sticking her tounge out at Veronica. "Amelia!!" David chided as Armand walked in with Madeline. Hunter smiled and situated himself so he could put his arm around Veronica without dislodging Amelia from her spot on his lap. Hunter just didn't want Veronica to attack Madeline. "Well my friend we do a lot of playing so she must make a wonderfull to"y he chuckled lightly and kissed Veronica's cheek to show he was joking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:46 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"She's fine." Veronica turned to see her best friend and that a*****e walk in. She grunted at Armand but smiled softly at Madeline. "Thank you Hunter, Armand shut up. I am not a toy." She growled as he held her. She breathed slowly, knowing that Madi smelt really good and she wanted to kill her. But she wouldn't. It was her best friend. She concentrated on that thought. "Its fine David. I was that age once too." She giggled and looked at Amelia, smiling sweetly. She didn't want the little girl hating her. But she had crushes on older guys at her age. "She's going to be handful David." She laughed before standing up, leaving Hunter on the ground. Veronica was by Madeline in a second and hugging her arms around her. "You smell excellent." She laughed, "Don't freak out people! Not going to hurt her." She backed away slowly. Something was different here. Something big...
"If I'm going to attack anyone its her Armand."

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled at her, stroking her hair gently. "Stories are always fun." He was in love with this little girl in his arms. Though, she really wasn't so little.
"Hunter was born right?" Someone thad mentioned that at some point. "So, his parents were both vampires?" Random thought. Yeah.
"Oh your journals would be fun to read I'm sure. I've tried to read books with that stuff. But if you wish for me to try, I shall try for you love." He was still caught on his earlier comment though.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

"Oh yes," she answered, pressing her lips to his forehead. "He was born alright. Sometimes it happens a lot and sometimes it's rare. It depends."

She smiled sneakily. "I'm sure if two vampire parents do it enough, their sperm will mix together eventually and a child will result. It's rare. It happens more with humans than anything." Ravin thought for a moment. "I think it happens more with newborns than anything."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games