Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 am
Tarik says to Amiric, "I care not of the undead. My only enemy is the queen(s). The elder has no doubt gone back to her time and the younger should return soon so we will take our leave.

Skurai has caused this current mess so we need to go back and try and correct history."

The brothers get up and are ready. Tarik picks up a few weapons from the Booforian armory and passes the out.

"Okay...time to leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:14 am
willow looked at elaise for a moment before looking away again. Amiric, eijii we foud elaise. she's still alive although she is now blind. she said to the two of them telepathically.were shall we meet up.  

golden-priestess2

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:02 am
Amiric shrugged. "You should; these undead are driven to kill. Those that die by this artifact will become more undead driven to do the same... if the artifact is left as is, you may not have a kingdom to rule when the time arrives," he said flatly. He turned away, getting Willow's telepathic message at the same moment. He faded into the darkness, phasing into the shadow plane. He focused as he Skimmed through the shadows before a rift opened. He took a short hop through it, the dark rift sealing itself behind him. "Eiji will meet when necessary, as for me... there's no need," he said quietly. The moment he spoke he saw Willow's body go rigid as if startled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:59 pm
Tarik says to Amiric, "This artifact of which you speak has been in Booforia since the beginning of time. It is where the queen draws her power to rule and how why she does not die. It is her her strength and her burden for she cannot go beyond her lands or she will die. It is why she seeks to have a union with me and why I will not marry her or allow her to have a child by me."

Tarik picks up the swords and leads the way out. "I think we should fly to avoid more undead." He finds the dragon stable. "Follow me. We head for the border."  

Mario Dragon

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:27 pm
Sasori sees Amiric appear. She was not surprised, after being with him so long but he did have a knack for the dramatic. "There you are. Where were you?"

She grabs Elaise's elbow and leads her over to the others. "So, do we go after Tarik or look for Skurai? Then again Midera said we need to go into the future and find her. What do we want to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:10 am
Amiric shrugged slightly. "Bfoorian castle; I left a few traps behind for them if they aren't careful, and I think we should do both, as Tarik is after Skurai as well. I don't like the idea of working with the baka any more than you do, though," he said quietly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:38 am
willow looked at amiric and nodded before turning to merrik " you were thinking of a way to bring back elaise's eye sight before wasn't you." she said making it more of a statement than a question.
elaise shook her head " i'm fine i can see using my other senses and felix." she said not telling them about the link between her and the bird.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 am
Merrick nodded after a moment "The Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu is usually used for resurrection or something similar, but normal healing techniques, even those known to my clan and people, are dangerous when used on the eyes and sight," he said quietly. "Tensei techniques usually draw both strength and life energy from the user, shortening their natural life span, and that technique in particular is quite dangerous," he said dryly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 am
Sasori says "Ok then off to find Tarik and Skurai then. So we are going to Booforia." She goes to pick up her katana and help Elaise back onto the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:22 pm
Ryuu tosses the body aside, licking her lips. "Think I can kill a bit more after we cross the border?" She says to the group as she caught up. Once they arrived, Tatsuko could be seen growling at one of the dragons, Ryuu chuckles picking her up. Tatsuko crawls up her arm and wraps around her neck, whispering in her ear. "Apparently she tagged along with the brothers.." She exclaimed, petting her small head as she picked her dragon to ride.

Aku following Tarik, thankful that the brothers were safe. She stretches her arms out with a yawn, then randomly picks out a dragon as well. A flash of the tree went through her head, reminding her of the portal as her necklace changed colors. "Strange...I don't remember there being a lake next to the tree.." She thinks out loud, then tells Tarik of the same tree from before yet there was an added lake.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 pm
Tarik looked at Ryuu and shook his head. "Unfortunately, where we are going, it is a dead zone. I suppose that is why the portal is unknown because no one goes there. It is in a place that is not on the way to anything. The soil is so parched that nothing can grow or live. There is just miles and miles of nothing. It is said that just going there makes one mad because it is so silent from the nothingness that you go crazy. It is where only the dead go to rest and that is why it is the 'Realm of the Dead'. I'm not sure where this lake or tree would be in such a place."

Tarik takes off with the dragons all following. They fly above the undead troops of Booforia and away to the area between Booforia and the land that would become Antera's last outpost. When they get to the border, the dragons become unruly and start to buck. They are afraid and turn away on their own so Tarik has them land. The dragons will not fly into the Realm of the Dead. As they land, Tarik notices an eeriness to the area. Except for the sound they were making, there was no wind or rustling of leaves. There was just deafening silence.

Tarik dismounts his dragon and lets it free. "I guess we are here. I have never been here." He looks around and then at Aku. "So now what? Do you feel anything?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 pm
Aku looks around, not sensing much. Just then her necklace sprouted a beam of light leaning towards the left. "That's a good sign.." She jests as she walks, yet when she sat foot on the ground the eerie feeling it creep up her spine sending shivers. She straightens her back as she reassured herself, resuming as she follows the beam.

They took a few turns before stopping near rocks forming a triangle, the necklace's beam goes to the middle then goes out. "Seems like we have to solve this.." She said, looking around. Each stone was of different variety: one was cracked, another very small, and the last was a medium size.

Ryuu sat in the middle, looking around as she thought of a few legends she had heard of. "A tree and a lake within this 'Ream of the Dead'...almost looks like there's another side." She says after a bit, the triangle being one of the symbols to represent "change".  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:07 am
elaise smiled slightly " i'm fine. felix helps me to see what's around me." she said softly knowing they might find the relationship between her and the bird a little strange at first " i seem to have a bond with him i can see through his eyes if i concentrate enough."
willow nodded to merrik as she climed on kira's back, she looked around at the others nodding to each of them before making kira rise into the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:43 am
((Somewhat lost but its my own fault))

Eiji is glad that Elaise is safe and that their team is back together again. If only he could say the same for Skurai. Ever since the incident with Progenitus, the connection that he once had with his brother seemed a bit distorted as if Skurai was losing himself to some internal force. Be blanks out for a moment as a vision of Skurai is massive amounts of pain comes to him. He shakes his head coming back to reality. "Skurai... what have you done to yourself." he whispers.

Halcian is no longer worried about the well-being of his old master. He knew that whatever was happening to Skurai was his own fault. "Eiji... we must not seek out Skurai. Go with the others. There is a much higher calling on you to be with them than with your brother." Halcian pushes Eiji toward the guardians knowing that Eiji wanted to look for his brother. His only concern now was protecting the little master, Eiji.

Off in a deserted wasteland, Skurai walked in search of a way to control his new found powers, gifts, something now seeming like more of a curse than anything else. Wielding three other souls besides his own, he was unable to hold his complete human form anymore. Signs of his demonic nature had taken over his entire right arm, ripping his armored chestplate and Bundstrung had also recieved a bit of a boost in its appearance. He traveled for many miles from the forest that he was once left in.
Silver Haired  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 pm
The brothers try pushing and moving the rocks to see if there is a lever but they are too heavy. Tarik walks around studying the formations and mumbles, "Delta, triangle, pyramid, ... Change? Hmm..."

"The light from the necklace brought us here.... Aku, sing that song of your mother's. Maybe the key is sound since it is deathly quiet here."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff