Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:37 pm
Cecilia waited with impatience, but nothing happened. She turned and looked back towards Aeon who appeared to be struggling. Her left eyebrow arched upwards when Aeon took a vial from her back pocket and drained its contents. Suddenly, the scenery changed. They were on the wooden porch of what appeared to be an old Japanese mansion, which was concealed by overgrowth of greenery. Adrian had stopped crying and looked up at Cecilia with what could be seen as a minor curiosity. Cecilia smiled down at him. "We'll be all right," she promised as she looked at Aeon, but before she could ask her what it was that she had drunk, the brunette collapsed upon the ground in an unconscious state. Cecilia made her way slowly and painfully to Aeon's side and lowered herself onto her haunches wincing slightly as she did so. Her emerald eyes glimpsed the vial next to Adrian's aunt. Holding Adrian in one arm, she picked up the vial and examined the droplets inside before sniffing them. There was no odor to the liquid. Cecilia had been all over the world, but she had never seen anything like this before.

Standing again, Cecilia manipulated the gravity around Aeon's unconscious form and lifted her carrying her into the house. As she did so, she sneezed, which caused the paintings on the walls and the various furniture to become very dense that they fell off the walls and created very noticeable imprints in the floors. The Cosmic Owl winced as Aeon also fell, but she didn't appear to be injured. Cecilia, however, would have to apologize later if Aeon awoke feeling very much sore. The Cosmic Owl looked down at Adrian. "You really don't have a care in the world, do you?" she asked even though the tiny infant most likely didn't know what she was talking about. Then again, he was an Owl. Maybe he was...advanced like his father.

Carrying the baby through the mansion, she found what appeared to be a bedroom with a few bedmats and blankets. Because of the amount of dust and cobwebs, Cecilia could only assume that the place had been abandoned for awhile. Using a gravitational push, she forced the dust out of the way into the corners. It would have to do for now. She laid little Adrian down on one of the mats and covered up his small and frail body. The infant stirred in his sleep before he continued dozing peacefully. The Cosmic Owl then grabbed one of the blankets from the other bed mat and dragged it with some difficulty into the room that Aeon was in.

She wasn't about to try to "carry" Aeon into the room given what had happened just a few short minutes ago. She threw the blanket over Aeon then went back into the bedroom where Adrian was fast asleep. Cecilia knew that it wasn't good for her not to be in a hospital as she would require some special care as well in order to be able to get by until she was fully recovered. She also was in desperate need of a bath and a change of clothes. Of course, finding clothing was the problem and Cecilia couldn't exactly go out into town because first of all, she was injured and could barely walk as it was and second of all: she didn't exactly blend in with a crowd. Focusing on something else, she picked up the vial, which she had dropped onto one of the bed mats, and examined it. If this was really what was causing Aeon to become so weak then she and the other Owl would have a serious talk when she awoke.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:45 am
((TFP---Raven))

The blonde haired female stared out a window once the commander had finished speaking. She was still not quite sure what it was this strange man wanted wither a member of her team. By replaying the commanders’ words in her head she gathered that kojiro still had some family out in the world. Raven had a few mixed feelings about this and she was not quite sure on how she should approach this matter. Taking in a small breath, Raven’s blue eye turned towards the commander who was currently cleaning his gun. She watched him clean the one type of weapon that she could not stand. Rolling her eyes in the most uncharacteristic way, Raven leant forwards and helped herself to a one of the sandwiches that had been laid out. “Your friend, the man behind this whole operation…If he intends to hurt Kojiro Izayoi… I will not be held responsible for my actions.” Raven muttered in a soft voice. She smiled somewhat as she brought the sandwich to her lips and took a small bite. After chewing and swallowing, Raven smiled once again “It is not that bad..” Despite the fact that these people were not out to harm Raven and her team…she was still not going to trust them enough to drop her guard and sleep.

((NPC---Seb)

“Cheated? Did I not say there were no rules in this game save for one?” Seb muttered in matter of fact tone. When Tai jogged to catch up to him, Sebastian merely carried on walking without acknowledging the guys presence. “Again you call me a cheater…you are just incapable of knowing when it is you have lost. That is something you will have to learn in life...either the hard way or the….hmmm you will only learn things the hard way….too fickle minded to learn any other way.” The dark haired male chuckled at the comment that meant Tai was on about Myra. “Ah, perhaps she will kill me this time. Somehow all her other attempts are directed towards others when they get in the way...I am usually free to walk away without a scratch.” Seb glanced towards Tai when he muttered that Seb had done a good job to. “Hm? Of course I done a good job…I always do” At that moment his cell phone beeped a few times signalling a text message. The butler glanced down at it, smirked and texted back a quick message. ‘Missing me already? I will be back soon…of course I will be heading to the office and not to the house because I have work to do. Have you tried putting on the TV for the young one? That usually works. TTYL Myra biggrin The ending of the text was just there to annoy Myra and because Seb enjoyed Myra’s mood swings…

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:01 am
Thomas's footsteps slowed into a walk when he began to realize that his deathly grip around Sabrina clutched tightly. Just as he had planned, although with more than lucky results, he'd managed to bypass all of her exterior and attack her directly from the inside. The Owl of Death's large white eyes narrowed before the Negation covering his face lowered to his shoulders like a black hood. His face, which was at first just a skull, regained it's flesh gradually. As he neared to finish the girl off, she vanished into her element leaving him to the jungle. Simply shrugging now and waiting for her power to flow into him filling him was the power of the Earth itself, Thomas decided to start slicing away the plants and vines that surrounded him. "Diana!" the man called out to his assistant. "We're leaving now! Get ready to get out of....wait a minute..." Just where another Herald fell, another was setting himself to fight as well. Noah Rosso, the Wind Herald, was somewhere nearby....maybe even outside of the jungle. If there were more Herald's to kill, then so be it. A good amount of haste was now put into each slash. He needed to leave that jungle soon if he wanted to fight and kill Noah.

~~~

Che was taken by surprise when Kate finally spoke again. Once again, Erin needed thanks for this. Che promised that one day, he'd pay her back in an equal amount. Unfortunately for the Mastering Owl, Kate's first words were in disagreement with his plan. The intention was to keep her from further harm by leaving her with Will, but things changed. The Italian placed Kate on her feet, but held her arm over his neck for support. He'd been around Kate long enough to know that she headstrong most of the times even if it wasn't explicitly explained through her tone. It was foolish of Che to not have expected this path. "If you say so Kate...just don't try to run off on me alright? Now, if you're coming along, I guess I should tell you what's going on..." Che started to move with Kate in tow now towards the string of bodies the trio were leaving in their wake. "I need to keep track of my son Roulin is that's alright with you...I need to make sure he doesn't go too far down the path I set out for him..."

~Change of plan Will....Kate's being tough-minded again....Roulin is moving towards you so get to him if you can. Hopefully, he'll still be our ride out of this place...~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:05 am
((NPC - Myra))

The beeping of Myra's phone alerted her to Sebastian's swift response. Her face grew red as she bashed through one of the walls of the hot springs house. "Turn on the TV!" she shouted at another servant. "Freya, go watch TV. I need to clean up." She angrily text Sebastian back, but being so angry, her text was basically " scream "

---

((UNS - Will))

Too late. Will received Che's message, but the devil was already floating on top of his student. As Che's reward, Will delivered a playful punch to his head. It was soft in Will's terms, so it wouldn't knock Che out or harm him. However, it would hurt. "Sure, Cheani. What the f**k do you take me for? Your maid? Don't call me over for pointless sh*t. Hmph." He nodded at Kate and, almost immediately, the Satan Owl took to the air again to follow Roulin and see if he could see Thomas. The devil was not about going to let Thomas get to a Herald.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:49 am
"Do you think so? You could definately try. It wouldn't be the first time someone's tried to kill me." He said with a smirk. He wasn't very phased by her tone, the way he was now what minor trivial social skills he had built up were all but locked away. As he placed his hand on her shoulder he walked past her. "It looks like I'll be on my own, away from the UNS I mean. I hate to say it, but I may need to follow in Roulin's footsteps. Form a team. It makes me sick I've never followed him in anything, except power in our earlier years and now I find myself in the same distastful situation again. Copying his...What were they called? Four Suits, yes that was it." He began thinking, who would join a team like this? let's face it, as far as friends went he was on the short side. He knew Jeannie would join, but the two of them were far from a team alone. He turned around, looking at her over his shoulder. "Jeannie, your contract is still with me, not the UNS. As your contractor I'm giving you an order." He smirked again, "Follow me into the depths of Hell on this venture, if we're going to make the world our enemy we're going to need help." He looked into the sky, he smiled as the smoke choked the sky and the smell of death clung to the air. "It looks like not everythign today came at a price."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 am
Vincent continued to run, somehow him and Jeannie had been separated and the UNS was after him. He would freeze the people in place whenever he would see them but their numbers continued to grow. He was forced to start to kill, making them combust. Narrowly escaping a unit he gasped for air. What in the hell was going on? Before he could even rest air units were being dispatched. Vincent would have to be a little more offensive than his previous ventures. He began to use his crystallization ability as the air units were "Frozen over" and fell to the ground shattering on contact.

He began to run once again, and for a few blocks it would seem that the teen would be clear to rest but he was wrong a blockade stood in front of him. Muttering under his breath they raised their rifles as they began to fire rounds upon rounds of the serum. He began to stop each one, stopping the darts in their tracks. If he was a telekinetic it would have been great to reverse them. Shattering the darts he looked at the blockade. Vincent's eyes began to glow a grey color as he extended his hands. a strange energy surrounded his hands as he released it, as he began to molecularly disperse the blockade, one by one they began to decompose into nothing. Breathing hard and sweating his vision began to blur.

He stumbled as he walked slowly...he heard two voices....Jeannie and Lucien. Walking forward he was glad to see his comrades. "Lucien...Jeannie...what's going on?" he asked tiredly.

Jeannie listened to what Lucien had to say with a nod. "I'm a woman of my word, I will follow...assembling a team shouldn't be too hard" she told him with a smirk. When Vincent arrived her smirk turned into a smile. "Well it seems that a gift just walked up" she told Lucien. "The UNS has betrayed you Vincent...they want to kill you, so you can either join our new team...or you can stay here and try to defend yourself against an army...your choice" she said to the young teen.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:10 am
"No he's not coming with us. he's got something more important to do." Lucien turned around looking at Vincent. "Vincent, I haven't seen Amara in quite a while. While Jeannie and I are cleaning up the area you will find her and keep her safe. I promise you this Vincent if something happens to her you'll never forgive yourself." He turned to look at Jeannie, he opened his mouth to say something when a familiar pair caught his attention.

"My my, you've been quite the busy Owl haven't you?" Called a silky voice which flowed from the lips of Radiant. She sat cross legged on a bent street light. She looked down at them as her ebony hair blew in the breeze. She looked down, at the base of the pole was Phantom, standing arms folded against the pole with his typical mask over his face. He looked up at the three of them but the woman and child weren't their goal. Radiant leapt from the light, sliding down it she landed on the ground gently. As she started walking over she opened her hand, producing her golden contract. "Sign it."

"Excuse me?" He said as he looked at her with a sideways glance.

"Sign it. I promised Che quite a long time ago that if a series of circumstances were to occur I would oblige by this one request. Unfortunately you know as well as I do that I can't sign these myself. So I need you to do it. Sign it Lucien." She asked again.

Lucien looked at the contract and then back up at her. His fingertips sparked with electricity he didn't like being told what he had to do. It seemed that even his patience had been thrown out the window by this sudden change of attitude, right as they did a car suddenly appeared above Lucien. He looked upbefore he smashed his fist into the bottom of the car sending it crashing to the ground behind him.

"Always so quick to attack. Dante must have gotten soft with his teachings. It seems that you never learned patience." Phantom said as he pushed off the pole. He stood by Radiant, before he continued. "You cut Che's head off, his and his wife's. You owe them at least your signature." He said as he pointed towards the contract.

Lucien sighed, reaching out he grasped hold of the glowing quill pen before he signed his name on the dotted line. "There are two slots on this contract, what's it for anyways?" He asked as the pen and contract disappeared in a spray of golden dust.

"It's Che's contract not yours it's not important. I am many things but i don't divulge that sort of information." She looked towards jeannie and Vincent, the two tag-a-longs. "You two always seem to be following him around, well either him or Amara, branch out make some friends. You have looks, youth don't waist it." She turned around, flipping her hair she started to walk away, her gun heels making a clacking noise against the jegged ground.

Phantom turned his masked face to look at them. "Walk alone and die alone. Remember humans are social creatures no one truly likes to be alone." He turned and walked away with Radiant, they had another person to go see, the parameters of the contract needed to be followed to the dot that was the life of the contractor and her guardian.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:56 am
Vincent looked at Lucien with surprise before he could even give Jeannie and Lucien his answer. Why didn't he want him to come? "I don't even know where she's at to even try and watch out for her Lucien" the young boy admitted. He was about to argue that Amara tended to stay to herself anyways but he was interrupted by the voice of an unfamiliar woman. This was his first time seeing Radiant and Phantom. He stepped backwards as he listened to what they had to say.

The uncomfortable feeling of not being able to read a mind was near as she turned to see Radiant. Oh the mysterious b***h who she grew to despise. Jeannie said nothing for she remembered their last encounter in her jet. She knew she was technically useless against the two. When Radiant spoke to her she smirked. "Trust me nothing that I ever do is wasted" she said sharply.

"That was weird....who are they? And you just signed a contract like that?!?!? Did you read it?!?! Vincent asked. He was confused as to what was going on. He was kind of upset, he didn't follow Amara around in fact it had been years since he had truly been by her side...seeing how she had personal things to take care of.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:56 pm
Once Che placed her on her feet, Kate allowed him to support her. Fortunately, this helped her to stand. But on the other hand, Kate took one step and her knees gave way. Grimacing in both annoyance and exhaustion, the Russian Owl shook her head. Muttering a curse under her breath, Kate looked down at the ground. It was highly unlikely that Che wouldn't have noticed the weakness of her legs. "Is it possible for me to run very far when I am in this condition?" Kate asked rolling her eyes to express her annoyance at her situation. Then, she concentrated on Che's explanation of what he planned to do next. She glanced at the Mastering Owl out of the corner of her vision. "That is fine, Che... If it needs to be done to get you to calm down, then so be it." she replied flatly just before the unwelcome Satan Owl arrived and hit Che over the head. It took a lot of her willpower to keep from voicing her displeasure with Will out loud.

===

The first thing that happened after she killed Sabrina was the silence. Yeah, there was the noise of battles going on, but other than that there was nothing. It was as if the earth itself had gone silent, which essentially it had. But this silence only lasted a brief minute or two because that was when a wave of pain washed over Anya. It came directly from the piece of diamond Anya had stabbed Sabrina with and shot through the Poison Owl's arms and spread throughout her entire body. Even though to everyone else it would seem as though the Earth had gone quiet, to Anya, she could hear it screaming in her skull. She let go of her hold on the piece of diamond and stepped backwards, clutching at her head. Her jaw shut tightly to keep herself from screaming.

The earth's silence was instantly broken then. The ground erupted in violent earthquakes even though there was no fault lines running through the streets of Rome. The pain for Anya was so great at this point was so great that Anya could no longer stand, and she fell to her knees on the ground. She was in so much pain that she couldn't even tell what was going on around her at this point. While Anya was in pain, the Earth was too. There were earthquakes unexplained lava flows and volcanic eruptions. The plant life that Sabrina had summoned during her battle with Thomas was going completely haywire. If Thomas was at all smart, he would get out of the area to avoid anything happening to himself in this chaos. This of course applied to everyone else around Anya and in Rome...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:35 pm
The commander kept to himself as he cleaned the weapon, but he caught a glimpse of her response to his weapon, he was actually surprised by the Quake Owl for once, for someone that was around so much violence, the sight of the gun should be normal, but after giving it a second thought, its the last thing people tend to see before they are a victim of it. The commander laughed inwardly as he realized he was running out of things to keep him occupied. Like the Cigar he threw earlier, he carefully put together his pistol and proceeded to place it back in the bag,"...Hm?..." he looked at her and then shook his head,"...I assure you...hurting him is the last thing on his mind..." he assured her. He began fishing in his bag again he had several things with him, mostly nick-knacks and random things he acquires through his travels as he fished around, a deck of cards, a harmonica and a die fell out, the die tumbled out and fell out of the helicopter, and a few of the playing cards fluttered about before lodging themselves in random areas or flying out as well, ignoring the small spectacle he noticed a small smile on the Owl's face, he chuckled and pretended not to notice, however he was relieved, "There is plenty of food there...help yourself..." he said in a calm tone, as he continued fishing around. His headset crackled to life again and he simply nodded,"...good news...we are making good time....we will have you home soon..." he said calmly, despite his accumulating annoyance with his bag.

"...Come on...its not the end of the world!"
"...NO!...it is!"
"...Trust me Sonya...I have been around enough to know that the end MIGHT look like..."
"..."
"...He is a fool....if it makes you feel any better....I'll spend the day with you tomorrow...now...give me a smile...."
"..."
"Come on.....there....its not what I had hoped for....but its close...now go to sleep...I will see you tomorrow..."

Finnaly he found a small book and a pencil, he reached into his pocket ant pulled out a small pair of glasses, and for a man his size, the frames could not look more frail and small on his face, however he tapped the book lightly and tried to think, it was a crossword puzzle he had been doing to months, and he had only answered one, because the question was a popular dish in Russia, at this point even the pilots were becoming amused, usually the commander was raising a riot and laughing heartily, or making some sort of loud interaction with his crew, but to their amusement, he was slowly but surely getting backed into a corner, and most importantly, quiet.

~

Tai crossed his arms in distaste, like most situations that the butler woud devise a strategy, he was right, he was so caught up in the action he had overlooked the conditions the clever butler put forth. Tai lazily trailed beside Sebastian as he spoke,"...Never short when it comes to piling the insults eh?" he muttered with a grin, but when he mentioned how he manages to slip away from danger, he felt a pang of fear....He was right...and the last time he was not even in the room, but the smart a** managed to get her riled up, and the next thing he knew he woke up a week later in his bed. Tai can manage regeneration to an extent, but even his body knows when its being punished, she has not been the only one responsible for such incidents either. He ignored the concern for the moment and looked at the butler,"...So humble...i said thank you...is it that damn hard?" he asked bluntly.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:14 pm
Nikolai stumbled when the earthquakes started. For once in his life, Nikolai lost his balance and tripped. He stumbled and fell, but quickly regained his footing by rolling to his feet. The earthquakes weren't helping his focus, but he could see that Anya was the cause of all of it. He made his way from his hiding spot over to her, his acrobatics coming in handy when spires of rock started jutting out from the ground in his way. There was only two things that he could think of in order to help; one was giving her a hug, which despite its effectiveness in movies, probably wasn't the way to go here, and the other was knocking her out, which would definitely piss Anya off when she woke up. She might let it slide since it would be to stop the Earth from shaking itself to pieces.

Nik sighed and jumped over a newly formed spire, stepping on the tip of it and jumping off, continuing his course for Anya. He landed on his feet and jumped to the side as a new spire started rising up from under him. "Jeez now even the ground is trying to kill me. What's next, I get attacked by some rogue parrots?" Nik jumped again and nearly smacked his head on a rock wall that had risen up in front of him, instead he grabbed the edge of the wall and climbed over it, falling to the ground and rolling back to his feet, finding that he was right next to Anya. He sighed and said, mostly to himself, "Sorry about this Anya." He then aimed a blow at the back of her head, not strong enough to really hurt her, but hard enough to knock her out. Nik caught her with his free arm as the earthquakes and rock formations that were forming quieted down. Sighing, Nik picked Anya up and sank into his shadow, figuring that would be the safest point for them right now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:05 pm
Solaris Beauty
Aeon looked at Cecilia. She made a great point. She could tell that Cecilia didn't want to step on her toes but she smiled. "You're not offending anyone" she said with a slight smile. "But you do raise a valid point..." she said to the sapphire owl. "I don't even think that Lucien knows yet...and I honestly don't know" she admitted. "Amara..." paused. "IF worse comes to worse then I'll help out...honestly Cecilia...I don't think I'll be re-entering this war...I just need to live for me...not for The Night OWLS...not for Moli...but for me...." she said looking away. "Honestly I don't see Amara quitting anytime soon...I could always go to Moli's cabana and raise the child there till things die down...." she said half talking to Cecilia and thinking out loud at the same time.

Amara knew that her sister was happy....and honestly she was excited for the things to come. As she began to close her eyes to take a nap, she heard a loud commotion in the hallways. Opening her eyes she sat up, her door was immediately opened. No wonder she didn't know what was going, the blood UNS was here with those damn telepathic helmets. She couldn't get rest...not one day of rest. Her first thought was her child. Aeon...Cecilia....the UNS is here....if you can...get Aiden...and run for it she gave her instructions. She looked around the room as she tried to figure out what she could use for a weapon. She sent a wave of telekinesis to the UNS members as few of them went flying into the hallway. Where could she go?

Aeon was still conversing with Cecilia when she heard her sister's message to her. Judging from Cecilia's reaction she could tell Amara had reached her. How in the hell were they going to escape? And take the baby? This day had seriously went from bad to worse. "Listen Cecilia, stay here....well you know what I mean...I'll be back as soon as possible" she told her. Trying to focus she projected a nurses uniform on to her body. The affect from just that made her stomach hurt badly...She ran to the nearest trash can and vomited. She would have explained more to Cecilia but she didn't have time.

Aeon continued to walk casually as she saw some UNS members walking the hall. She was actually nervous about the whole thing. Walking into the maternity ward she could see her nephew before here in the glass. He was premature and she was going to take him. She needed a key to open the door...a card key at that. Damnit. Focusing once again she produced a card and nearly lost her balance. Aeon was weakening but she couldn't tire out before she got her nephew and her friend to safety. Sliding the card key she opened the door and proceeded to walk forward.

Amara began to run out of the door as she began to receive looks from the staff. "She's an OWL!!! someone screamed. Amara needed to get out of here but she didn't know how to do it without risking killing everyone here. A violet aura surrounded her as she released pure psychic energy amongst some of the UNS, some took the brute of the force but there was a division of psi soldiers who could not only use psychic abilities but manipulate another's psychic aura. As they focused their own into the energy they had captured from Amara, they released it at the same time. Amara began to run as the energy began to rip through the walls.

If any of the energy was to hit a normal human they would automatically fall into a coma....one they may never wake up from. Alarms began to go off as they continued to shoot their energy towards Amara. She had never seen anything like it...at all.She turned a corner as more UNS soldiers were there releasing a wave of psychic energy Amara was hit as she flew into a wall, laying half unconscious from the blast.

Aeon walked to Aiden DeLeon's incubator as she looked at him. "I sure hate that your first few hours of life is like this" she said to him. Closing her eyes she opened the incubator and took the newborn and wrapped him in a few blankets. She then exited and began to walk forward. For the first three minutes or so it would seem that Aeon would have gotten away with it until she heard a voice. "You...where are you going with that child?!?!?!?" a man's voice could be heard.

Aeon picked up her pace as people began to follow her. She closed her eyes as she erected a barrier around herself and the young child. "She's an OWL...we've got one!!!" they yelled as she continued to pick up her pace. She soon reached Cecilia's room as she closed the door. "I don't have long to talk Cecilia...please...do two things for me...hold the baby....and take my phone...google any place that you can find...please" she said as she handed the baby and her phone to Cecilia. Pushing a dresser and a few chair against the door, Aeon focused on making a barrier behind the door.

The UNS was pushing the door but didn't have any luck at all...but they would eventually get through. Looking at Cecilia she just prayed that the sapphire owl could come through for them...Aeon didn't care about her life...but for the sake of Cecilia's and Aiden's lives...she would do anything to protect theirs.

There had been a reason as to why Johan had not bothered to go after Anya in the last few weeks. He had been following Thomas' orders to begin setting up for the invasion of Rome. Of course, he had been annoyed by the fact that Thomas' orders were interfering with his plans for Anya, but of course following the Death Owl's orders was a priority too. As such, Johan was the one leading a large portion of the UNS troops and Russian army. Well, Thomas had pretty much told Johan to take the commanding role in his stead for one portion of the forces. Of course, not the entire force as Thomas was basically the mastermind behind the whole invasion.

Regardless, Johan had been leading his forces in a sweep of Rome. Once most of the resisting Owls were taken care of, Johan had ordered his troops to start looking inside buildings to search for any of the Owls that Thomas wanted dead. This basically included all of the Night Owls, Lucien, Roulin, the Four Suits, and Anya as well. So this was probably going to be a good time for Johan to kill two birds with one stone so to speak. (Please, forgive the horrible attempt at a pun by Johan's writer.)

He had by this point already absorbed quite a bit of energy in the fighting. At this point, he had ordered a sweep of nearby shelters to search for Owls, mainly the ones Thomas wanted dead. This included the very same hospital where Amara, Aeon, Cecilia, and the new baby were. When one of the soldiers informed him that there were Owls in that hospital, Johan headed in to the building, intending on finding those Owls. It was just his luck that he had managed to find Amara. Johan simply watched as the psychic Owls in his troop barraged the former Phoenix with wave after wave. He didn't order them t stop until Amara was blown back into a wall. Holding up his hand as a signal to stop, Johan stoically stepped towards where Amara had landed and looked down at her.

Raising an eyebrow, he assessed the younger Owl's predicament. She was clearly either unconscious, or at the very least unable to defend herself in her condition as it appeared that she had recently undergone an operation of some sort from the way she was dressed in hospital scrubs. Johan knelt down next to Amara, checked her pulse to determine that she was still alive. He didn't really know if he should kill her or not, but he figured it might be a good decision to let Thomas decide. Besides, Amara could prove to be quite the bargaining chip later in the game should this invasion fail in its objective. Johan turned his back on Amara and stood up, motioning for the psychic Owls to restrain Amara and carry her out of the hospital.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:19 pm
Amara's vision was blurry, how could she have been attacked and actually lost? Amara never liked to brag but she did have a sense of herself being a pretty strong OWL. After all of the hardships she had suffered through her life, this was the worse situation she could honestly think of herself to be in. As Johan approached her she looked into the eyes of the elder man but she couldn't do anything.

As the UNS surrounded her a few of them began to tie her up. She was literally weak. She didn't know why she felt that she wasn't able to tap into all of her power but she couldn't. She focused one last time as objects began to levitate but before she could send them flying towards her opponent everything went dark. The UNS goons had placed a helmet over her head towards where she could no longer use her psychic powers. Amara knew one thing that if she was to live through all of this, she would make sure she would see the UNS suffer...every last one of them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:41 am
Khalifa Marcellus

Khalifa stood motionless as he stared down the approaching ;army', he gave no reply to Roulin since the answer to the question was obvious. When Both Roulin and Erin went on the attack, he smirked before he decided to join in the fun himself, reaching behind his waist with his left arm, Khalifa grabbed onto one of his trench blades. The azure flashed then charged his pistol once more, now equipped with his blade and pistol as he sudden dashed off towards a crowd of soldiers who had begun to open fire on him, using pure speed, had managed to weave and dodge around the bullets while using his own azure energy to redirect any bullet that would have found a mark on his body. His speed neared that of becoming a blur and before they knew it, he was already within the center of the group with his pistol to the head of a soldier and his blade at another neck, not to mention they dared not to fire in fear of shooting one another and that very moment Khalifa pulled the trigger putting a hollow tip bullet in the head of a soldier and slicing the throat of the other. Now moving fluently, white haired man swiftly dodged a knife thrust that came from behind him before putting his pistol to the mans head and pulling the trigger, just as he allowed the recoil to blow his hand back, he used his pivot foot to spin with his left arm extended, cutting two throats while his pistol could now be heard in rapid fire as he swiftly and quickly killed a group of eight men before shooting a charged pulled into another group of five with enough energy for the bullet to act as an grenade and kill them all.

Noah Rosso

Noah stood in place, in the middle of the air was he watched the fight between Thomas and Sabrina, he did his best to hide his presence but being that he doesn't manipulate energy it really did no good but regardless Sabrina ha held her own but she made a fatal mistake, one he though would have been virtually impossible. With Sabrina now out of play it was no doubt about it Thomas was going to notice him and come after him with intent to kill and now Noah was ready, he and Thomas had some unfinished business and it was about time he killed Thomas. The weather began to alter, though it was more so the wind than the actual weather. First it started around him as the invisible sphere of wind that surrounded him grew wider and thicker to the point where the air around him was becoming visible, then it began on a much larger scale, the wind around the entire area began to become effected as a smirk took its place upon Noah's lips and his eyes said nothing but murder. He already knew where Thomas was and wasn't about to wait for the man to notice him, while the rushing and violent wind had already reached Thomas and the area he was in Noah now pulled out one of his twin blades of Nol and slashed through the air, sending a crescent shaped blade of wind towards Thomas in attempt to cleave him in half before he even notice it was coming, cutting through the trees cleanly and swiftly making its way towards its target.

Celestin Selone

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:08 am
((NPC---Sebastian))

“Insults you say? These are carefully worded truths, learn the difference Tai.” Seb smirked as his pace picked up a small amount. His phone buzzed again and the black haired male typed a quick reply ‘Love you too 4laugh ’. He knew only too well that he may be greeted with a metal bat to the face once he returned home….Hell that was just how Myra showed her affection. “What are your plans once we get home? If you have nothing then you can head to the main house and help Myra with the guests..” Seb glanced over at Tai with a straight face…while in his mind he was laughing. Laughing because he knew Myra may just end up ripping the guy limb from limb…..or Freya may give him the rose bush treatment. “Ah, the possibilities are endless~” Sebastian laughed lightly when Tai spoke again. “No, it is not hard at all. In fact it is only too easy for me to attain words of praise….although I suppose it is quite rare for you. I will treat your words the same I treat others. With a pinch of salt and mere acknowledging smile” Seb removed his black gloves and placed them back into his jacket pocket. “I will admit that your manners towards me have improved now that you are not killing. How strange, it is almost as though you have respect for me…”

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games