Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:04 pm
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
oh my god you pervs *blushes*
( THATS WHAT I SAID TO! ) blaugh
*sigh* but he's my bf
* pats her head * you shure can pick um cant you gothey? mrgreen just kidding , hes a good guy... we are all a little furverted on the inside...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:04 pm
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
i think me and my friend alex are the only ones who have ever used the showers and it was after school and we where just geting our hair wet after running around the school

*darkly* Yeah, well..........no offense, but I don't want to be nicknamed "Peewee" by everyone there........friggin insecure boobheads....... stare

And the fact that I'd rather not have a towel snapped across my a** also makes some difference.......... gonk

wow thats interesting you could always bring swim trunks to bath in

Are you actually serious? That'd be even worse........

*sigh* I'll just have to get used to it............

you could always be a joker like me bring a spair change of cloths and walk in with all your cloths on im crazy like that believe people will respect you for that kinda thing i mean it only works one day but its funny as for the other time ya your gana have to become more secure and stuff

No.......seriously...........we have a HUGE amount of jocks here at our school........and I bet none of them have a winky as big as my Brejy does....... heart

ya know i realy didnt want to hear that thank you lets just say about 6 to 7 inches if you didnt get that your thik skulled

*giggles, puts up paws* How bout you, Drift? You............ya know...... wink

thats what i meant by 6 to 7 inches not like i need to show off for anybody at my school really

Oh.........my...........God..............*dies* xp

*looks over at him* you got a ruler didnt you

Yeah......but I'm an inch shorter than you.......damn, I got shortchanged in that department........... rolleyes

falls over and begins to laugh at what he said finaly stops after ten minuts dont worrie i was laughing at the shortchanged thing
iam about 9 inches... ( actually... iam more like 8.5 inches... but i round up... ) mrgreen ..... and you dont stop growing till your 21.......right?..

what the hell are we talking about anyways!?!?

* walks out onto the beach and strips down to his boxers and swims out into the water*

Um.........uh.......you mean hard or flaccid? redface
Hard.... flacided is more about 5-6 inches for me...

( we are such furverts )
he he (mine is bigger than bolth of yours)  

Gothyfox

Grimal_Latzo

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:05 pm
*looks over at the others and dozes off* hmmmm what a nice day this is he thinks to himself...* his feet dig into the hot sand*  
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
i think me and my friend alex are the only ones who have ever used the showers and it was after school and we where just geting our hair wet after running around the school

*darkly* Yeah, well..........no offense, but I don't want to be nicknamed "Peewee" by everyone there........friggin insecure boobheads....... stare

And the fact that I'd rather not have a towel snapped across my a** also makes some difference.......... gonk

you could always be a joker like me bring a spair change of cloths and walk in with all your cloths on im crazy like that believe people will respect you for that kinda thing i mean it only works one day but its funny as for the other time ya your gana have to become more secure and stuff

No.......seriously...........we have a HUGE amount of jocks here at our school........and I bet none of them have a winky as big as my Brejy does....... heart

ya know i realy didnt want to hear that thank you lets just say about 6 to 7 inches if you didnt get that your thik skulled

thats what i meant by 6 to 7 inches not like i need to show off for anybody at my school really

Yeah......but I'm an inch shorter than you.......damn, I got shortchanged in that department........... rolleyes

falls over and begins to laugh at what he said finaly stops after ten minuts dont worrie i was laughing at the shortchanged thing
iam about 9 inches... ( actually... iam more like 8.5 inches... but i round up... ) mrgreen ..... and you dont stop growing till your 21.......right?..

* walks out onto the beach and strips down to his boxers and swims out into the water*

( we are such furverts )

Oh thank god..........I thought it was flaccid.............. sweatdrop

BACK ON TOPIC! domokun  

Brej Meyer

Gothyfox

stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
oh my god you pervs *blushes*
( THATS WHAT I SAID TO! ) blaugh
*sigh* but he's my bf
* pats her head * you shure can pick um cant you gothey? mrgreen just kidding , hes a good guy... we are all a little furverted on the inside...
true true ... he still dosent know about my fettishes .. so i shouldent be one to talk  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:07 pm
darkblazelord7
*looks over at the others and dozes off* hmmmm what a nice day this is he thinks to himself...* his feet dig into the hot sand*
*a gothy comes over to you* can i get you anyting from the minibar?  

Gothyfox

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:10 pm
Gothyfox
darkblazelord7

*grabs a lemon slice, nibbles*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:12 pm
*gothy's hologram generator flips back to gether and rolls back up into the mini cart as it goes rolling off*  

Gothyfox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:13 pm
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

( we are such furverts )
...........User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.......
......................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* laughs* and how big is yours gothey ? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:13 pm
Gothyfox
darkblazelord7
*opens his eyes* no thanks he says in a *british voice* But thank you anyways! *smiles and gets up and stands at his full 7'6" height* *yawns*  

Grimal_Latzo

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:15 pm
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

( we are such furverts )
...........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.......
......................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*sniggers*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:15 pm
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

( we are such furverts )

14 inches  

Gothyfox

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:17 pm
darkblazelord7
Gothyfox
darkblazelord7
*opens his eyes* no thanks he says in a *british voice* But thank you anyways! *smiles and gets up and stands at his full 7'6" height* *yawns*
allright sir *respnds an odd accent cant really place your finger on it as her hologram plate goes back to the cart as it trecks off*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:17 pm
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

( we are such furverts )

14 inches
* bows befor you* you are god gothey.... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

stoarm_fox

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:18 pm
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

( we are such furverts )

14 inches
* bows befor you* you are god gothey.... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yes bow down beffore the mighty gothy *chukkels her hologram sitting down*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games