Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21513 21514 21515 21516 21517 21518 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:04 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
I'm probably the best with Taokaka or Rachel but Bang is pretty much the best character ever and way more fun to play as.
Yeah I am pretty sure nobody is bad with Rachel. I like Bang too he is awesome, and getting Fu Rin Ka Zin off is better than winning the match. Got a combo that gets all 4 seals that we all use against each other when we play. Hilarious. My mains are Tager and Arakune. And looking past that she is a retarded hyperactive cat person, Tao is ******** hilarious.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Owwin
The Awkwardest Turtle
I'm probably the best with Taokaka or Rachel but Bang is pretty much the best character ever and way more fun to play as.
Yeah I am pretty sure nobody is bad with Rachel. I like Bang too he is awesome, and getting Fu Rin Ka Zin off is better than winning the match. Got a combo that gets all 4 seals that we all use against each other when we play. Hilarious. My mains are Tager and Arakune. And looking past that she is a retarded hyperactive cat person, Tao is ******** hilarious.

She really is.

Have you gotten the ending in her story where she basically becomes the star of an action movie?

The Awkwardest Turtle

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:12 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
Owwin
The Awkwardest Turtle

She really is.

Have you gotten the ending in her story where she basically becomes the star of an action movie?
I only played her story once. I got the ending where her village gets to see daylight and is filled with food. Because Kokonoe fired her from a goddamned cannon.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Owwin
The Awkwardest Turtle
Owwin
The Awkwardest Turtle

She really is.

I only played her story once. I got the ending where her village gets to see daylight and is filled with food. Because Kokonoe fired her from a goddamned cannon.

That one was great too.

Here's the one I was thinking of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFRFOgF0hXw

You can skip to about 2:45.

The Awkwardest Turtle

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Haha, Ton was playing MW2 and he got a care package, but it ended up crushing him. Sooo muucch faaiill
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:31 pm

User Image
Tired. e_e I could use a few more hours of sleep.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:48 pm

I'm blue a-ba-dee a-ba-dye
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:51 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Haha, Ton was playing MW2 and he got a care package, but it ended up crushing him. Sooo muucch faaiill
Teehee, tonberry "crunch" XD

Owwin

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Le Chapeau

if you were green you would die

(i hope you know you're still orange btw)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Le Chapeau

I knew a lady who had an iron deficiency and she was green.
she did die.

(yes i know thank you for reminding me)

Le Chapeau

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Le Chapeau

I think she was just saying that because she likes the song XD
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:12 pm

:3

Terara Drakon

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:14 pm

User Image
so you really do die if you're green

lol win

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
so you really do die if you're green

lol win

User Image
This lady actually died. What's wrong with you? XD

Owwin

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Lady Psycho Sexy
Le Chapeau

(orange is the opposite color of blue so it's okay)
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21513 21514 21515 21516 21517 21518 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games