Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:10 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra
Dude....manipulation of SOUND.....It truly can kill. Especially if my hand is anywhere near your head.

DUDE, My S- rank clan jutsu can destroy a whole village so yeah a little whisper aint shyt compared to a blue sun crashing down on ya wink .

what clan is that eek
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:11 pm

WereWeasels
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra
Dude....manipulation of SOUND.....It truly can kill. Especially if my hand is anywhere near your head.

DUDE, My S- rank clan jutsu can destroy a whole village so yeah a little whisper aint shyt compared to a blue sun crashing down on ya wink .

what clan is that eek

Konpekikaen (Azure Flame)

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Narkosa2512

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Hello guys what's with all the Rhymes?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:12 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra

Heh, whisper. Your funny. But seriously, have you ever seen one of those experiments, where they force sound into a watermelon? I forget what frequency it was and how high, but they exploded a watermelon, just with manipulation of Sound...now think of a ninja...who can bend any which way he pleases....wait..thats not for you, OH right, Manipulation of Sound and wind. Sound knocks you out...or makes you hurt like hell and are distracted, then I walk up, put my Arm cannon to your face, and pull the trigger.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Narkosa2512

I saw silva, then I was like cool bra, I spit like a cobra, but only when Im soba rofl
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Narkosa2512

Whats with all the rhymes? Come on man get with the times.

WereWeasels

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Firu Shinra
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra

Heh, whisper. Your funny. But seriously, have you ever seen one of those experiments, where they force sound into a watermelon? I forget what frequency it was and how high, but they exploded a watermelon, just with manipulation of Sound...now think of a ninja...who can bend any which way he pleases....wait..thats not for you, OH right, Manipulation of Sound and wind. Sound knocks you out...or makes you hurt like hell and are distracted, then I walk up, put my Arm cannon to your face, and pull the trigger.

lol, sound ninja are strong but If I some how come up with a way to block you out (can anyone say BONE HELEMET) Boom, the rest is easy as hell.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:15 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Narkosa2512

I saw silva, then I was like cool bra, I spit like a cobra, but only when Im soba rofl
Wow how cool guy today I got sprayed with mace then I started to cry.

Narkosa2512

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Firu Shinra
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra

or he puts on a nice pair of headphones, jams a cork in your arm cannon, and munches on popcorn as he watches your arm blow up due to the pressure.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:17 pm

Sound is vibration, so enough sound and combined resonance can tear someone in half if it is concentrated. The Arm Cannon is perfect for Sound Shinobi.

And as for the cork idea, I'm sure the arm cannon would have failsafe mechanisms to release the pressure out of the sides instead of the main pipe.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:17 pm

Narkosa2512
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Narkosa2512

Wow how cool guy today I got sprayed with mace then I started to cry.

whoo, looks like Im through, gotta got to the B-room and poo, oooh
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:18 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra

lol, sound ninja are strong but If I some how come up with a way to block you out (can anyone say BONE HELEMET) Boom, the rest is easy as hell.

Then I crush your head with earth. XD
At Were, even if he jams a cork in my arm cannons, I can pull them out....well actually, they would shoot out, with the air pressure, due to the fact that they are not truly in my arms, but are at the end.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Sound can destroy bone when concentrated. >.>
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Firu Shinra
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Firu Shinra

Then I crush your head with earth. XD
At Were, even if he jams a cork in my arm cannons, I can pull them out....well actually, they would shoot out, with the air pressure, due to the fact that they are not truly in my arms, but are at the end.

Hey man, I hope to god that you knew I was joking.

WereWeasels

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Sound can destroy bone when concentrated. >.>

Not Diamond hard bone rolleyes
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games