Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about that Soj....OMG SOJ HAI!!!!! *Glomps* I haven't talked to you in forever. How are things with you?

Yeah Were. I figured as much XD You are always full of jokes.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:24 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Sound can destroy bone when concentrated. >.>

Not Diamond hard bone rolleyes

I disagree. It can when concentrated enough. but I'm sure that a concentration of that magnitude is not even possible, or if it were the jutsu would be deadly to the user upon use.

WereWeasels

Narkosa2512

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:26 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Narkosa2512
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Narkosa2512
Hello guys what's with all the Rhymes?

I saw silva, then I was like cool bra, I spit like a cobra, but only when Im soba rofl
Wow how cool guy today I got sprayed with mace then I started to cry.

whoo, looks like Im through, gotta got to the B-room and poo, oooh
that was awful
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:27 pm

WereWeasels
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Sound can destroy bone when concentrated. >.>

Not Diamond hard bone rolleyes

I disagree. It can when concentrated enough. but I'm sure that a concentration of that magnitude is not even possible, or if it were the jutsu would be deadly to the user upon use.

I HIGHLY disagree with that, glass and Diamond are two diffrent things my friend. Thats like saying sound could shatter reinforced steel, and that would be retarded.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Hey Firu!!! biggrin

Filmmaking is about to get SWEEEEEEEEET!

Our new project in January has had careful planning, so this'll be it! This will be our Masterpiece! Well... Not THE masterpiece... Its the vid AFTER this one that'll be beyond kickass.

And about the diamond hard bone, its right and wrong. The concentration on that level is extremely high, so in order to have it work, the person rp-ing would have to put out at least 5 paragraphs explaining how it happened and why, (in order for it to not be godmodding), and then would have to have damage fall upon themselves to make it fair. (Such as not being able to use it or even freakin' move for a couple posts)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Narkosa2512
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Narkosa2512
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Narkosa2512

I saw silva, then I was like cool bra, I spit like a cobra, but only when Im soba rofl

whoo, looks like Im through, gotta got to the
B-room and poo, oooh
that was awful

Yeah, I know gotta go, suicidal flow, blowin niggaz domes off in one blow, cush got me movin slow, while im groovin wit yo hoe, take her to da crib and I kvow dat b***h gon blow. ((Sorry just went M-town mode mrgreen ))

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 pm

I don't think diamond can even be shattered. It is the hardest matieral on earth, as well as the most thermal conductive. It is found when MAGMA brings it closer to the earth's surface. MAGMA doesn't even hurt it.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:36 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Narkosa2512
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Narkosa2512
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Narkosa2512

whoo, looks like Im through, gotta got to the
B-room and poo, oooh
that was awful

Yeah, I know gotta go, suicidal flow, blowin niggaz domes off in one blow, cush got me movin slow, while im groovin wit yo hoe, take her to da crib and I kvow dat b***h gon blow. ((Sorry just went M-town mode mrgreen ))
That rap was wicked whack that is the number one fact. I hate to say that you got no flow and you need to stop copying juggolos

Narkosa2512

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Well, the elemental fights have always been controversial, so depending on the situation, we'd only have to see what would win. :3

As long as we all agree that a bamboo elementalist can take out a fire elementalist, then we're all on the same page. XDD

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Hey Firu!!! biggrin

Filmmaking is about to get SWEEEEEEEEET!

Our new project in January has had careful planning, so this'll be it! This will be our Masterpiece! Well... Not THE masterpiece... Its the vid AFTER this one that'll be beyond kickass.

And about the diamond hard bone, its right and wrong. The concentration on that level is extremely high, so in order to have it work, the person rp-ing would have to put out at least 5 paragraphs explaining how it happened and why, (in order for it to not be godmodding), and then would have to have damage fall upon themselves to make it fair. (Such as not being able to use it or even freakin' move for a couple posts)

OMG Give me the link to your youtube again, so I can make sure I am subscribed to you so I can see it.

Also, with the sound manipulation, would something like this, be what you described?

Kekkai (Rupture)
The user pours chakra into their vocal cords and screams, using more chakra to manipulate the sound to only travel in a cone forward. The intense fluctuations in pressure caused by the hyper-amplified sound will cause microscopic weaknesses in the skin of any enemy caught in the blast to shear apart, creating thousands of tiny surface wounds. Internal tissues are affected as well at ranges less than 20 feet, creating numerous internal wounds that can take weeks to heal without a shinobi medic's intervention.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Narkosa2512

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:37 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
I don't think diamond can even be shattered. It is the hardest matieral on earth, as well as the most thermal conductive. It is found when MAGMA brings it closer to the earth's surface. MAGMA doesn't even hurt it.
actually diamon is made from coal not magma
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
Plasma can cut diamonds...

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Oooh, or possibly this to take someone down.

Shinkeigakomakai (Sensitive Touch)
Requirements: Shikon no Jutsu
This technique is a rather insidious one. By focusing and pouring chakra into a target, the user increases the sensitivity of the target’s nerve endings by a hundred-fold. This requires a direct line of sight, and a relatively short distance. (No more than 20 feet.) Even the softest touch becomes excruciating when under the effects of this jutsu. Targets that are standing experience a great amount of pain in the soles of their feet. Often times, they cast themselves upon the ground, only to writhe in greater agony. Some targets will try to tear off their clothing, finding the touch of their outer garments too much to bear. After experiencing only a few seconds of this torture, all but the toughest individuals will pass out. This jutsu lasts for one post. On the target’s next post, they will be incapacitated as their overloaded nervous system regains control. It should be noted that this is not a genjutsu and should not be treated as such.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:40 pm

I really don't care if diamond is different than glass, Sound waves can still destroy it if the magnitude and concentration is high enough. It will be physically impossible for a shinobi to do it, no matter how strong they are. The reason its possible is because if the magnitude and concentration is high enough, it can affect the diamond at an atomic level, which really is the only easy way of breaking or deteriorating it. Of course if your bone was hard as diamond and a technique that powerful was used. You would be instantly destroyed in the first few seconds because it would destroy your organs before it does your bones. I think it would actually be a nice custom jutsu, though the setback of it would be that it would require about 20 or 15 high level sound ninjas to perform it, and their chakra would be drained when it was over.

WereWeasels

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:40 pm

That is a good one. I doubt a nin user would let you get close enough to try it out, although a cocky tai user would love to let you try. XD
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games