Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:33 pm

I still need to find people to reply to me t-t... but I'll find them!
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:37 pm

It's totally a pain in the butt when you can't RP with the people you need cause they're never online. x_o

-patpat- I understand. I would RP with you... but I've got two men following my character. ;D

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDx

Winny-chan
Crew

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:03 pm

wow..today sucked.
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:14 pm

Tell me about it. =____=

How bad was your day?

Winny-chan
Crew

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:19 pm

Well it seems my stepdad tricked my mom and saved up money with HER help and then just left with him and his kids. My mom comes home from work and all the stuff in his kids rooms are gone. he just packed up and left. Not a word.
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:27 pm

Holy.

Bad situation. He could get sued for that, couldn't he...? Cause your stepbrother and sisters are your family, too... so he's taking them without legal permission....

That's messed up, though. Everything's gone? Nothing left?

Winny-chan
Crew

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:31 pm

No we can't sue him I think. He only took what was his and just left. Its not as bad as last year though. he hit my mom in the face was a plastic jar of something. But he got hit back by my mom and they broke up for half the summer and got back togther. Whats funny is that last year it happened in May 23rd. Now today's incdient happened on may 3rd. Freaky.
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:33 pm

That is freaky. >_< It reminds me of a friend of mine, her mother only dates men who have been in PRISON...

Actually, that doesn't remind me of that. I just wanted to say it. xD

I'm really sorry about your situation, though. I hope it gets better. ;-;

Winny-chan
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:36 pm

Wow that's scarry Vamp. I hope you guys are ok and his children that he left with. Hope everything turns out ok.
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:36 pm

me to. It's been a crappy week already. It's like " Hey lets see what we can do to make Michael's life a living hell week!". That fight i got into a few days ago I hurt my leg and I went to the doctor today. I hurt my calf and he says he thinks I did something to my nerves or screwed something up and i have to put a cream on it. now i come back from suspsieon and I got two essay's due. Wow what a fun week its going to be!

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:44 pm

Don't worry i'll be fine. I can deal with this. And I'm only worried about his kids because he lets them do whatever they want. My oldest stepbrother drinks and smokes and the dad does nothing. They all need a grip with reality.

Ok night all. I'm really sleepy. If i disappear from rping for awhile this will most likley be the reason.
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:48 pm

Good night, Vamp. Be safe, and feel better. >_<

Winny-chan
Crew

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:49 pm

There's no one here, so I'm just going to ramble.

So I went to a rave a couple weeks ago, and this really hot guy danced with me. The NEXT day some other big guy came up to me, and was all, -snort- you dance good. Maybe we could dance tonight. I was going to the rave again that night, and the big guy showed up, so Minto here just danced with her friends.

Minto is a horrible person. >_____________>
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:18 pm

I didn't get my daily dose of Ria today! gonk

*creates original pirate character to make up for lack of RP on the carnival threads* <_<

Misao
Crew

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:23 am

Me just droping by before class starts and saying hi~!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games