Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21552 21553 21554 21555 21556 21557 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
I need avi art of my cat avi with its tail between my legs saying, "I'm really a guy"
Why does everybody have a cat avi anyway? Did I miss something?
I dunno. Kirby had one, then J because of their strange affiliation with each other. I simply got bored and had money so I bought stuff and made one.
I'd make an attempt at the drawing, but I don;t have the drivers for my scanner anymore. It is gonna be a long time before they download.
Go for it, i can wait

zKitty - Like I said idk
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Go for it, i can wait
Why wait for me? Maybe the art you seek is in the box. Maybe it contains all art. Paintings, film, music. All art known, forgotten, and that will ever be known and forgotten. The entire culmination of humanity's concept of beauty ready for your mind so long as your mind wishes to see it.

Oh and I'll need a reference pic of teh avi.

Owwin

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Go for it, i can wait
Why wait for me? Maybe the art you seek is in the box. Maybe it contains all art. Paintings, film, music. All art known, forgotten, and that will ever be known and forgotten. The entire culmination of humanity's concept of beauty ready for your mind so long as your mind wishes to see it.

Oh and I'll need a reference pic of teh avi.
The box is a lie

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:22 pm

l-Kathulu-l
The box is a lie

User Image
With all the effort it took to make, it better not be a lie or the man who went insane making it IS going to die.

Owwin

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Maybe it isnt the box you are looking for. Maybe somewhere in a land forgotten there is a box. But inside the box there is a cylindrical object, and in that box the cylindrical object has what you want, and the box is merely a decoration of sorts.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:28 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
I need avi art of my cat avi with its tail between my legs saying, "I'm really a guy"
I dunno. Kirby had one, then J because of their strange affiliation with each other. I simply got bored and had money so I bought stuff and made one.
J's had a kitty avi ever since he joined gaia, I think. He just brings it back every once in a while.
Then J made this one for me because I asked him to. I just sorta wanted one one day. *shrug*

Terara Drakon

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Terara Drakon
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
J's had a kitty avi ever since he joined gaia, I think. He just brings it back every once in a while.
Then J made this one for me because I asked him to. I just sorta wanted one one day. *shrug*
And there is our answer zKitty.

I think instead of randomly guessing we could always just ask the person...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:32 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Terara Drakon
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l

It's true.
That's usually the most credible/reliable way to get the information.

Terara Drakon

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

l-Kathulu-l
Terara Drakon
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l

But randomly guessing is more fun!

l-Kathulu-l
Maybe it isnt the box you are looking for. Maybe somewhere in a land forgotten there is a box. But inside the box there is a cylindrical object, and in that box the cylindrical object has what you want, and the box is merely a decoration of sorts.
Oh the box is most definitely not just decoration, but more it blocks the true goal. The box is 6 walls containing destiny.

Owwin

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Oh the box is most definitely not just decoration, but more it blocks the true goal. The box is 6 walls containing destiny.
Is it Pandora's Box?
Because the Pandora's Box in my mind has 7 sides.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
But we cannot devote our lives to trying to contain the box with 6 walls of destiny. Maybe the box is supposed to represent our lives, and we must build our own walls of destiny, and hang pictures of memories

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:40 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
But we cannot devote our lives to trying to contain the box with 6 walls of destiny. Maybe the box is supposed to represent our lives, and we must build our own walls of destiny, and hang pictures of memories
What I think you are trying to say here is, maybe destiny isn't in the box, maybe it we make it ourselves. What I am saying is, NO! because if I would have built it, I wouldn't have put it in that box!

@ Kirby, no that box is full of evil, so technically if an evil person got the box it would be kinda like that.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:45 pm

My face senses are tingling...

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:45 pm

I digress you needn't worry about the box. I was thinking about trying to entice everybody into finding the box, but then I realized that might get people to want to see inside, and that box isn't for you, it is for me!

Lets talk about how baccano ends on episode 13 when there are 16 episodes, what up with that?

@ J - the senses in your face are some important ones. What up?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21552 21553 21554 21555 21556 21557 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games