Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:45 pm
"I'm sorry" the mirrored card said noticing the girl's uneasiness.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:57 pm
"I hate falling down that thing already..." Akito mumbled. "Guilmon, you stay here, rest up, I'll acompany the others, ok?"

Guilmon nodded in reply.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:23 pm
Kagome looked over to the mirror and shook her head. "No, I should actually be kind of used to it by now . . . There's someone who looks a lot like me, almost exactly back in the fuedal era. Don't worry about it." she said, smiling at the card.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:47 pm
The mirror card smiled back at her.

Shaoran crossed his arm while looking at Akito. "If your going to complain, you don't have to go you know"  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:50 pm
"Well...I should stay in this time incase Datamon calls me...so I guess I'll stay." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:31 pm
Shaoran shrugged. "I don't care what you do. I just hate hearing people complain"

"The more time we waste here, the more trouble Inuyasha-san and the others mayget into" Sakura noted.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:18 pm
((Speaking of trouble, I will wait until Moonstrider makes another post before posting myself . . .))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:57 pm
NEWCOMER

Name: Nova
Anime: Bleach
Bio:
"Nova is very quiet, rarely speaking more than a few words. He is fairly shy, hiding his head when he wishes to show no emotion. Despite this, he is somewhat analytical and adept at strategic combat."
Power/Ability/Secret:
"Nova has the power to teleport himself and others to almost any location he's been to. He can also create wormholes to redirect ranged attacks, both physical and energy based, back at the enemy."
Picture: User Image
Additional Info: N/A
~~~

"I must have warped into the wrong dimension or something, because this place isn't normal." Nova thought to himself in this unfamiliar era. Nova was in the middle of a village and people were staring. He swiftly transported himself into the neighboring forest and decided to return to his previous era. He sighed, then transported himself home. But there was a miscalculation. He seemed to have transported in the middle of a class!

Nova realized his mistake and immediately zipped the zipper of his mask. Luckily it was the start of the class, so nobody noticed his entrance.  

KisukeNovaLover2

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:00 am
Vergil was hit by most of the shards,everyone of the stuck into him.he flew back several feet and hit the ground where laid there motionless with his eyes open
(sorry for the short late post guys sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:52 am
After a while, Nova unzipped his mask and found a seat. Hopefully no one would object.  

KisukeNovaLover2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:53 pm
InuYasha grinned seeing his attack hit Vergil and seeing that he was lying motionless. "Keh. Too easy." he muttered, relaxing and getting out of his battle stance, the Tetsuiga facing towards the ground.

Kagome nodded. "So let's go!" she said and started heading for the well once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:31 pm
Sakura nodded following Kagome. "Kero-chan," Sakura said looking down at him. "You should probably stay with mirror, just in case Inuyasha-san notices it isn't Kagome-san. If you're with her maybe he'll understand"

Kero raise his eyebrow but none-the-less flew over and sat on mirror's shoulder.  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:21 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:39 pm
Vergil let out a low chuckle,slowly standing up"excellent display.......heh,that is quite an interesting weapon you have....maybe i should take it from you"Vergil's eyes focused on the Tetsuiga as he pulled out the crystal shards one at a time  

M00NSTRIDER

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games