Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:42 pm

does hand signs secrelty and mumbles "Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu " falls into the rocks and then into the ground
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:50 pm

is right behind fustashi putting explosion tags of himself and the futashi "buawahahaha"

teddy_byakuga

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:53 pm

futashi vanish and appeared in a tree. he then sighed. "your making this harder to yours self." he said.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:54 pm

goes to the knees "futashi listen up ..the hokage of the konoha is going to send team saber and anbu so kill me and i need help ... i am a criminal there but no here ,, i ask please dont let them hurt me"

(i was there a few hours ago and i was attacked so i attacked back and now they might take me out))

teddy_byakuga

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:57 pm

'I remember him saying he was wanted, but killing?What's this konoha's methods. It seems so....unreal....what could this guy have even done...'Zeno wondered to himself.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:57 pm

"may we form a squad me and you and 3 other ninja"

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:58 pm

thinks out loud and says " if spotted, kill on sight if entering village, was banished for several crimes, including attempted murder. "
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:00 pm

Zeno looks up at teddy. "Okay.." He whisprs to himself. "Note to self:NEVER! go to konoha."

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:01 pm

"zeno wanna form a squad"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:03 pm

Zeno looked up at teddy. "You serious?" Zeno looked up. He hadnt worked in a squad. He used to be in neko's squad, but she quit, and his temmates went inactive. "I uh, sure...i guess." Zeno said, finally getting a squad again.

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:04 pm

laughs "it is not like a sensei squad it like a 4 man team ..... what rank are are you anywys"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:07 pm

"I kinda knew, I was just.....remembering something. And I'm only a genin, but according to most jounin around here I'm at a high level. Zann especially. He's like...one of my best friends here. Kiyoshi, rahenno, futashi, and even you, now..and lots more. They all have my back, so I guess....i lost track of what I was saying." Zeno laughed.

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:09 pm

laughs "do you know any more gennin orr chunnin or any rank that will join"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:12 pm

"Well, not really...alot of people here like to fly solo....even me. I just like training until the chuunin exams, which is why I'm always around different people, having them teach me.

De-Vaughn07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:13 pm

futashi thinks. "i will try and protect you if we have to fight them. i will try and talk to them when they come." he said.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games