Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 pm
Angel laughs at alex a little " Alright ill try my best but i am some hundreds of years old ur mom would prolly kill me if she thought i was gonna do somthing wrong"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:35 pm
(mean while upstairs in alices room )
alices looks at her mom with ehr cheeks still red " mom alex is going to runin it he runins everything he touch remmber the scencie far at school " alices wines
selena sighs and cuncher eye brow together " yea ......i think we all remmber that day .....clearly that why your bother isnt aloud near chemisrty ever again " selena looks at her daugther " now alice you know thats not nice " selena smiles " but now is there any truth to what your bother is saying about you liking angle ? ...uhm..." selena ask
alices looks at her mom and nods " when i 1st meet him the 1st time he came here when he touched me it like magice something told me that he wait for me " alice swoons " but mother alexander is so mean he told angle "
selena sigh " love i dont think that angle belives him alright so no more worries ok " selena smiles "now really ok if you really think so my love .... uhm lets see what do we have in your cloest" selena get up off the bed " oh dear now of this will do " selena sighs " ill be right back sweety " selena leaves the room and walks down into the kitchen again  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 pm
Angel went back to cooking his stake as he listened to everyone up stares with a small grin on his face as he fliped the stakes back over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 pm
alex laugh with angle for a bit " naw she kill me 1st for putting you up to it " alex gigles " ahh o see the look on her face it will be priceless " alex gigles " and dont worry my mother is probly upstairs telling her that she shoudnt let me get to her and all kinds of other crap " alex sighs " naw it our dad you have to worry about ..but here never hear where luck to see him 1 once a month his work always pulls him away " alex sighs and hears his mother coming down the stairs "shhhh!!! mother is coming remmber " alex snorts and gigles
selena walks into the ktichen hearing them laughing " ahh whats so funny guy two " selena cocks an eye brow " angle please do stay for diiner your room is where you left but alex is next door now " selena smiles" itll be nice for him to hang out with you maybe you could teach hima thing or two " selena sighs and shakes her head" he also slack on his other work of traing his abilites " selena looks at her son " so ive clamed my daugther down finaly " selena sighs " remmber angle we have severnt we dont really do much in the way of food for our selves they sever us remmber ok " selena laughs " now what were you to talking about uhm?" selena says eyeing them  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:51 pm
Angel laughs a little " i was just geting the same lecture about servents from ur son that u just gave me " he says as he smiles at selenia as he finaly finishes the stake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:00 pm
selena laughs "uhm.. well that what there her for " selena shackes her head and looks at her son " now alex it almost time for dinner go get washed up and changed you know the rules "selena truns to one of the sevent "will be having another plate to nite "
alex winks at angle while his omother back was towards them talking to the severnt then hears what she said " awwww but mom " alex slumbs down " i dont want get dressed again "
selena truns around " not buts alex what did i tell you now go get washed up younge man " selena sighs " dinner will be in about 5 mintues alright " selena smiles at angle " you still have your old room " selena truns around and leaves
alex sighs " gezz i gota go get wash and change or mom will have a s**t fit " alex sighs " she treats me like im still a child " before alex walks out " remmber our plan angle " alex winks at him and leaves +  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 pm
Angels face goes blank as he goes to talk to alex telepathicaly theres a plan? he asked feeling so very blonde but then again he was blonde...blonder then hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:10 pm
selena goes into her room a pulls out a nice pretty dress " uhmm this should do a nice black cocktail dress " selena smiles "but 1st i must get wash and changed " selena takes out one of her very old but every fancy white victorian dress "ahh this should do it " selena takes the cocktail dress she had layed out on the bed and took it with her and walkss into her daugther room " here we go sweety " selena walks in on her putting a different " dress dont you ware that missy yuor going to wear this " selena lays it out on the bed alices squeckes " oh it so pretty mom " alice says happly selena smiles " oh yes i know this i wore it alot to " selena winks at her dautgher " this should make your bother shut up " selena gigles " now come down stairs in 2 mintues ok " selena leaves the room and walks down stair with alex already there " are you being a good boy alex "
(before selena come down )
alex sighs and looks at angle "yes there is a plan the plan is to make my sister alice shut up for once remmber we discusted this " aleax sighs "just do what ever you can to make her speachless alright "alex smile and looks at angle "yes mom i was just tellin him to stop doing alot of stuff cause that what the severnts are there for " alex looks at angle "huh angle "
(edit)  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:14 pm
ah.. angel says realizinf he had to wing this all by himself. " yeah um excuse me while i go get washes up myself " angel said before teleporting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 pm
(duhed i edited my post to befroe and after ok read it)
selena smiles "alrigth alex your sister should be down soon " selena smiles and take her seat as usauly the second seat from the chair in the middle selena smiles " alrighty angle but dont take to long dinner is going be coming out in a second or two " selena sighs " whats up with him "
aelx sighs and talks to angle over the link"duh i know your not that blond " alex sighs " i just told you the plan now hurry up my sis should be here "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 pm
oh u'll be surprised and alright mr pushy Angel said taking a quick shower before changing into some thing wasnt blood stained. Dressing up in a pair of blue jeans and a white dress shirt unbuttoned un done and his hair some what dampish/wet. " Sorry this is all i have that isnt blood stained " Angel said as he used his healing powers to speed up the healing process and now he no longer hurt. im sure this will get her attention angel said to Alex.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:36 pm
alice was finished dress and came down stairs in the black cocktail dress that there mom had givin her alice sigh and walks in " where is angle " alices asks supprized
(alex had excused himself from the table )
selena look up to see her daugther standing there " aww you look so beautiful " selena sniffs " he wont be able to take his eye off you "
(mean whiles alex went up stairs )
alex konck om angles door "duh my sister is already down there " alex sighs " are you really that blond that you dont know how to flirt with a lady ?" alex ask kinda fuserated " i mean gezz you were hiting on my mom so why not " alex sighs " now just make her speachles ok " alex sighs " ill meet you down there " alex walks back down into the dnning hall and see his sister " ahh mom why did she have to wear that "
selena looked at er son " alex sits down now "
alex didnt aruge with his mom like he useawould when she used that tone he knew she ment bunisse "
selena sighs "now where is angle " as the severnt bring out the food "
alex talk to angle over the link "uhm hopefully that will get her attion " alex gigles he couldnt pass this up " i hope your wear lose pant angle " and that all alex siad before he stoped talking  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 pm
selena smiles "ahh thee you are angle " selena sighs and looks at alice " come sit down "
alice stands up smiling with her black sparkly cocktail ddress that hugged all her cuvers alices takes a deep breath in " would you like to sit next to me angle " alice the black dress only made her green eye pop more alice kinda blush when she sees what hes wearing " oh my uhm ...."
alex sighs "naw come si next to me " alex winks at him to say go but nobody saw it "
selena look up at angle and is shocked " oh my is that what your wearing " selena shakes her head" any please take a seat " selena smiles  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games