Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:11 pm
((And nevermind that... This place SHALL BE REBUILT!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:43 am
((Please refrain from excess OOC chatter.
Just rebuild it if you must.
Also, no more clans.
We have enough dead ones, thank you very much.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:00 am
((Don't see as how they're excess, seeing as they were posted a month apart, but ok then.))
Lee arrived first. The place had a little bit of snow around now and it didn't really seem fitting, seeing as it was rather warm out. He took out his sword and swung it round once, twice, three times, creating a large gust of wind. The wind picked up all snow and ash from the ground and spun off to the mountain. There wasn't much left behind really. The same two books remained but nothing else that he could see. "Search around Zetsumei," Lee said calmly.
Zetsumei had just caught up and was out of breath. He fell over trying to catch his breath. "Can't I take a break? I'm not used to running fast like that." He was still breathless, but he sat up.
"I don't really care Zetsumei, now get up and let's get to work. You're going to have to get used to running for these land bound jobs." Lee was searching all over. He had taken the books and put them in the backpack he had taken from the ship.
"Here's an idea. Look at the map to give us a clue."
That comment made Lee feel rather dumb and he pulled out the map. "Right. Ok... the treasure should be hidden over by... Iris's room." Lee got up and walked over to where the dorms used to be. Of course he stopped when he had a flashback. Iris... the girl who loved him not. He shook it off and looked around for a mark or hollow sound of some sort.
Zetsumei joined Lee but could barely stand and fell onto his butt. Naturally, the ground under neath him gave way to reveal an underground passage. "Well isn't that just my luck." He said from the bottom of the stairway, rubbing his head.
"Yea... just the luck we need." Lee walked down and took out his ball. It shone to light their path. "I would guess that this is a maze. Wouldn't want it too easy now would we." He said sarcastically.
Zetsumei had swiped the map from Lee. "Well actually it is too easy. You see, the map that leads you here to the center, how it goes this way and that. It's the guide through the maze as well."
Lee looked over at Zetsumei. "Lead the way then Zetsumei." He motioned for him to move on ahead.
"Aye aye." Zetsumei got up and began to go this way and that through the maze.
Lee followed, shining the way and avoiding traps. They came to a room that was completely empty. "Is this supposed to be here?" He looked over at Zetsumei.
"Nope. We're supposed to go... that way." He pointed at the far wall.
Lee began to investigate the room. He found nothing at all. "Well this... sucks..." He said mostly to himself.
Zetsumei examined the map more as he walked forward. Without realizing it, he bumped into the wall in front of him and went straight through. He looked up. "Woah... that's a LOT of treasure."
Lee rushed in after him. "It's times like this I'm glad I took the back pack of infinite space." Lee said, walking up to the nearest pile. "Let's get to work then."
Zetsumei sighed and began to pour the treasure into the bag, which didn't get any bigger, of course.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:57 am
A few hours had passed since they first began and finally all of the treasure had been put in the bag except a golden blade that looked much of Lee's which he carried with him.
Zetsumei had the bag, still weightless, upon his back as the two backtracked to the entrance. "Quite a big amount of money, isn't it?"
"It is. Hopefully enough to begin putting this place back together. For now though, back to the ship."
"Aye aye captain."
"I'm not captain, Zetsu. So just 'Aye aye'."

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:15 pm
Lee and Zetsu showed up at the research center. Lee walked off and found an open spot where he summoned a group of demons to help.
Zetsumei walked off and began on a blueprint for the new building. It was bigger and had separate buildings for each element. It was similar to the way it was before but had room for houses of the people who came. It was complex, it was sophisticated, and it didn't miss a thing. With any luck, this would be a much better place for the research.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:58 pm
After a couple hours of hard work, the majority of the complex was finished. Everything seemed in order and the demons worked on the last of the complex, which would be the library and the furniture. Lee went to the entrance building and began on signs on the computer to put up in the city on hiring researchers.
Zetsumei went around keeping demons in check, helping out and loading things up. He stocked the kitchen and when bookshelves were finished, he'd begin to stock them, leaving space for whatever books may be written later.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:36 pm
It was a cold night as over sized flakes slowly fell from the sky. Kilies pulled the hood of her cloak up over her head as she tried to stay worm. The snow glissaded off a few dusty blue strands of hair. The porcelain mask was making the chill that much worst over the right side of her face. A soft sigh escaped her frozen lips as she stumbled across the building. “What am I?” She asked herself out load. I bewildered look was written across her face. She scanned the outside of the place, looking to see of someone was out. She was unable to spot anyone. “Maybe they will let me stay for the day.” She then added as she approached. She knocked softly on the door before pulling it open. Kilies peered in and took a look around the entrance. “Hello? Is anyone here?” She called out as she started down one of the halls.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:45 pm
Lee appeared in front of the girl, holding a clipboard of the long list of what was left to be done. "Can I help you?" He asked, reading through the list and crossing some things out. There were few things actually left. Get a staff, get supplies and finish the living quarters.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:50 pm
Kilies almost screamed as the man appeared before her. She jumped back and placed a hand over her chest as she quickly caught her breath. "I'm looking for a place to say for the night and maybe the tomorrow." She said as she looked the man over.

((sorry it was a typo ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:11 pm
((What's a cust?))
Lee looked up at the girl now. "That depends. Would you be willing to work here as a researcher?" He asked. They still needed a working staff, and though this wasn't really a great way to get help, she seemed to need food and a place to stay and they needed people.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:18 pm
"Oh yes I would be very willing." She replied with a smile. "What kind of work do you do here?

((spelling edit )) xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:25 pm
"Very well. We here work on improving, creating, and revolutionizing every thing. We plan to make new magics, new fighting techniques, improving old ones and bringing about a new age of fighting. Do you accept this responsibility?"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:43 pm
She offered a weak smile with a quick nod. "Um I'll do my best." She replied. Kilies wasn't going to tell him thats what she was running from. "Just tell me where to sart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:35 am
Lee looked her over more. "Are you sure?" He leaned in and whispered into her ear. "You don't seem to have the nerve to work in this town."
Zetsumei came running up to the two. "Lee!! The demons are eating all the food again!!" He called out as he tripped and slid on the floor, landing next to Lee. He quickly stood up.
Lee sighed, backing away from the girl and turning. "I'll be back. Zetsumei, show her to the living quarters." Lee said, turning the corner and disappearing to the kitchen.
"Bye Lee!" Zetsumei called, waving. He then turned to Kilies. "Come along then." He said in his usual cheery voice. He began to walk down the hall.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:42 am
Kilies swallowed hard as he drew close and spoke. “I‘ve worked before…” She said as he walked off. She then looked to Zetsumei who seemed a little more friendly.
“I’m name is Kilies and you are?” She asked with a soft smile as she followed.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games