Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:24 pm
Aku does as Tarik says and sings the song, its notes echoing around them. After she finishes the rocks do not move,"Hmmm...the necklace was from my father, he must have just lead us here.." She concludes as she sat on the large rock with cracks.

Ryuu looks to the rocks,"Perhaps they are the clue, I've heard of riddles like these where you have to solve the riddle. Like, say the right words and it will open." She suggests as she looked back to Tarik calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:43 pm
Tarik ponders what words would open the puzzle. "Words.... So what kind of words? And what language? Fey? Demon? English? Your necklace has demon writing from the ancients. It has not been spoken in eons."  

Mario Dragon

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:38 pm
Sasori climbs on her dragon and flies off to Booforia in search of Tarik. She flies over towards the castle but it seems like there is no activity there. "I wonder if Tarik already left. We don't know where he was going after do we? Amiric, did Tarik say anything about where he was going?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:26 am
Amiric tilted his head slightly. "There aren't many ways to travel time and space short of time vortexes, or Tel'aran'rhoid; one way is very dangerous, and I'm almost sure Tarik went that way: the realm of the dead. In that realm, there is no sound, water, nor life; given enough time one would certainly go mad there," he said quietly, thinking. Every method of traveling time and space had their limits and dangers, some more dangerous than others.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 pm
Sasori says "Oh great..." she says sarcastically, "...'Realm of the Dead,' it figures there would be such a place in Antera. Well let's see...we are in Booforia, we know Antera is to the east since we went there once to get your stone, so I guess we go north to follow Tarik." She turns her dragon to the north.

Just as she turns, she sees some gargoyles on the way. "I was wondering why we could enter Booforia and not get attacked but I guess it was just a matter of time. Looks like we have company coming." Sasori points in the direction of the east.

Sasori suddenly gets a headache that shoots through her head. "Ahhhh!" Then there was the voice, the voice of the queen, "Come to me! Bring me Tarik!" She shakes her head and tries to rid it of the voice but the queen had done something to her when she was kidnapped before. She was forever linked to the queen.

She draws her katana to fight the gargoyles but she is struck down with pain with a flick of the queen's finger. Sasori falls from the dragon and is swept up by a gargoyle and taken to the elder queen. Sasori weeps at the feet of the queen, the pain in her head is intense. The queen walks over and puts a bracelet on her left wrist and says to Sasori, lifting her head. "You will bring me Tarik to be free. Take this. It will disable him. When he is disabled, put this bracelet that binds you on him and bring him to me and you will be free." She gives Sasori a potion the leaves her sitting on the ground alone. The army of undead fades away around her. Slowly her head begins to clear and the pain fades to a dull pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:13 pm
The brothers sit on the hard parched ground in the middle of the rock triangle after trying for a long time to move the rocks. Ekron opens his bag and passes out the last of the apples he had in his bag. He hungrily eats every bit of his apple down to the core. Arcon eats his apple and sets the core down next to him in. In astonishment his core disappeared suddenly, sucked into the parched ground. Frightened, the brothers jump off the ground and quickly hop onto the rocks.

Perched on the rock, Ekron tosses his apple core into the center of the triangle and it too was sucked up into the ground but the ground did not move and it looked just as hard and dry as before. How strange.

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:32 pm
Aku shook her head,"Its as old as the Realm of the Dead, it should not matter what language." She replied, looking at the rocks seeing as it was the clues to the riddle. One small, another medium and the last filled with cracks. Three rocks, three words?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 pm
Tarik ponders what these three word would be. He wondered how the Booforia Queen and his mother figured out what these words were. Three words... "The three realms? Heaven, Earth, Hell?"  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:17 pm
Nothing seemed to happen as his voice echoed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:11 pm
Tarik shrugs as nothing happens. "Guess that wasn't it," he says glumly. Facinated at how the apple cores disappeared, Tarik tosses his apple into the center of the triangle and as the apple hits the ground, a hand comes up and grabs it then disappears. "Hmm...?"

User Image

As they watched, an apparition of a man appeared from the distance, walking towards them.  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 am
Amiric's gaze sharpens as the Mangekyou Kagegan swirls into his irises. A faint smile flickers over his lips as he focuses a blend of chi and the One Power together, creating a vortex of energy that would lead to the realm of the dead. "Kamui," he murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:19 pm
Sasori finds her dragon waiting. She remounts it to go and join the others. "Ugh, what a day." She looks down at the bracelet that was on her left arm, she tries to remove it but it reattachs itself to her.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:17 am
elaise puts her hand down on felix's head and closed her eyes, softly she muttered something under her breath and let out a small shriek as she saw through the birds eyes. " that's just strange." she said softly as she got felix to look around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:50 am
Amiric's eyes narrowed slightly, though he didn't move his gaze from the vortex, because it was linked to where he was looking. "Unusual... it looks like a binding bracelet," he said softly, sensing Sasori headed their way.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 pm
Sasori catches up with the others. "Sorry, I got caught by the Queen. She put this bracelet on me and told me that I had to get Tarik and put this on him to get rid of this thing." She shows them the bracelet.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff