Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kioma Tenshi Death Slayer

Friendly Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:12 pm
xXDarkestCureXx
xXDarkestCureXx
xXDarkestCureXx
I really like you ummmm, I for got your name.
"Luna" she giggled again "my name is Luna"
Well, Luna, I really like a lot.
Luna smiled and blushed." I really like you, too, Kioma"
You know our first date was awesome but wat about the next one.
"well can we go to the waterfall? That sounds nice. Actually, let's go back to the dorm quick and change into swim stuff.. I want to go there now.. Can we?"
Sure but don't want to get wet though. I'll just watch u.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:17 pm
" Okay. I'll find you something in the water.. There's always stuff in the water.. I'll meet you there!"  

xXDarkestCureXx

Friendly Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:18 pm
xXDarkestCureXx
" Okay. I'll find you something in the water.. There's always stuff in the water.. I'll meet you there!"
Kk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:46 am
Awesome nerd

"Either that or we go to your place," she said, gazing at him with desire-clouded eyes. "My dorm building burned down and they have yet to assign me to a new one." Her legs shifted slightly, grinding her against his mountain of a pants-tent. "Please, Alcott...I want you, I need you...it's been too long."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:15 pm
Alcott raised an eyebrow at her actions then, with a sigh, unfolded his large black and white wings. "Fine, just don't scratch me this time and save this for when the doors close." he said and tightened his grip around her waist as his wings took them to the sky.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 pm
Awesome nerd

"Hmm, fine. But don't blame me if you get bruised around your hips," she grinned. "Because you and I both know that I won't rest until I'm on top." Wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, she closed her eyes and held on. "Just don't let me fall," she whispered into his ear.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:17 pm
"And when have I ever done that?" he asked snidely through a cocky grin of his. His wings flapped a couple more times before shooting them across the school.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

"Aria" Aaron shouted grabbing his sister arm, stopping her rushing feet. "Where are you going?" he asked in a sigh while he rubbed the back of his head, worrying what was running threw his little blonde sisters mind.

Aria folded her arms with a pout " i don't want to go to school" she said in a little whine though she was curious about what people do in a place with some many rooms.

Aaron shook his head as he tapped his sisters head, knowing it was more then that, he knew she didn't think she was going to fit in since they have never been to school, they were street rats. "Aria you'll make friends, they're like us" he whispered the last part which made his sister eyebrow go up until a little flame danced in his hand just long enough for his sisters eyes to see.

Arias eyes had a new glow to them, a happier sight but she did not move from her spot.

xXOnly_ChancexX

Shadowy Explorer

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:22 am
close_enough453
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft ◊Ⓣravis Ⓣouchdown◊ gaia_nitemareright

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis took her around the corner and finally stepped under the archway to the park. "Wait.... You aren't a local either....?" Travis himself had only arrived a few weeks ago, so it seemed that they had something in common.

Travis' head hurts. He was walking around a gash in his head, but remained blissfully anaware, fueled by the cuteness of Alana.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She smiled. "No, I'm from about 8 hours east of here" she said. She then realized she was lying. "Well, I grew up there. I've just kind of been on my own for the past.. oh, 11 years?" She giggled. "And yes, I'm only 16.. it's kind of a long story.." She winked at him. "Thank God for the dorms at the school. So where are you from?" She quickly tried to change the subject; she realized she'd said too much. She didn't want to tell him how she murdered her parents, and how she was never suspected for it. She also really didn't want to scare him by telling him she's a vampire..

xxxX<3Xxxx..Alana..xxxX<3Xxxx

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 am
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis let go of her hand and started walking down the dark side walk of the park next to Alana. "Well, I come from Santa Destroy a coastal city. I little bit of heaven and hell, all wrapped into one. Its a bit crazy over there." He thought back on his misadventurs in Santa Destroy, they were good and bad times....

"Wait, why don't your parents take care of you....?"

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:33 am

Alana tried to think. "They were.. uh.. murdered, and I just never went into.. an orphanage." Well, at least she wasn't lying. "My aunt did watch me for a while, but she was insane, anyway, so I basically had to take care of myself." She held back a tear because she didn't want him to she her cry. "It's nothing though, I seem to have grown up all right." She was just rambling now, too busy thinking of the look on her parents faces... At that point, she felt a tear escape, and wished that he wasn't with her right then.

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 am
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis' gloved hand went out to her and wiped off the tear. "Hey... I'm sorry about what happened... I never knew my parents, I was sorta on the streets until I was twelve, then a washed up ex-pro luchador started taking care of me from there....." He pulled back his hand and led her to a park bench, where he sat her down and looked to the night sky. "I can't say it was as bad as you had it, but I want you to know your not alone on the feeling..."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Alana wanted to argue. No, I am alone on the feeling; I have to live with the guilt of KILLING them, but for a reason I don't even understand! But she decided it was best not to. She didn't know if telling him this right off the bat was safe or not. After all, she was never a suspect in their trial. She looked up at the sky; how she loved looking at the stars, she'd done it with her parents every night. "Why did you ask me out?" She looked up at him, not with sorrow, but wonder.

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games