Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:37 am

Yes, you do that. Meanwhile, I'll take over your position and interrogate Capcom about future Resident Evil games.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:55 am

Hey, do we need a thread specifically for the discussion of RE Books? I was thinking of making one.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:58 am

Well, it deals with RE and it doesn't have a topic. So my guess is, yeah.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:43 pm

I think the book should be recorded... by us. Just hold voice auditions. xd Imagine having chapter podcasts, it would make this guild even more popular. Whether or not that's a good thing, I dunno...

Oh btw, new Umbrella Chronicles trailer on the Jap site.

miabyte

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:32 pm

This iPhone is so cool. cool
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:55 pm

Even if I wanted the (overrated) iPhone, I'd wait until they work out all the glitches or whatever and until everyone's stopped going crazy over it. To me, its not worth the long wait in line nor the huge crowds. Just my opinion, anyway. ^^

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:05 pm

Vankala
Even if I wanted the (overrated) iPhone, I'd wait until they work out all the glitches or whatever and until everyone's stopped going crazy over it. To me, its not worth the long wait in line nor the huge crowds. Just my opinion, anyway. ^^

Hah... a friend of mine waited in line for 5 hours... then sold her spot for 400.00

Genius. I should have thought of that.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:24 pm

I sold my spot in line for a Wii for $200, I woulda asked for more but my parents wanted me to leave because we were done our shopping at the mall.
I am not a big enough fan of the iProducts to get one, I'll stick with my pod and call it even.

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:09 pm

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
I sold my spot in line for a Wii for $200, I woulda asked for more but my parents wanted me to leave because we were done our shopping at the mall.

You did what I advise all people to do: Take advantage of suckers.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:15 pm

I wish I actually had one instead of just using one at the Apple Store. xD I could've gotten one today, but my wallet (dad) wasn't going for it. There aren't even any lines anymore, and the crowds around the iPhone table are dying down.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:25 pm

Crowds? My god, the way people swarm around the newest fad... Tsk tsk tsk.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:27 pm

You know that always happens. It actually thinned out quite a bit over a week.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:42 pm

Mmmph... I'm at my mom's right now and I'm experiencing severe Resident Evil withdrawals. Dammit, Sony! When am I gonna get Resident Evil PSX port for my PSP?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:00 pm

That would be something to see. The DS got a port, why not the PSP?!..i would love that to happen

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:01 pm

Not even that complicated! I'm talking about the PlayStation Network.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games