Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:02 pm
VIII-Axel
Coal Wealth
Usually when I can't sleep, I try to beat myself up until I am rendered unconscious. It usually works for me, not sure about others, though.
when I read that, milk blew out my nose....

and I wasn't drinking milk...
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:02 pm
VIII-Axel
Coal Wealth
Usually when I can't sleep, I try to beat myself up until I am rendered unconscious. It usually works for me, not sure about others, though.

It was probably the acids found in your esophagus. If you can control such a power, you can rob steel plated safes and keep dogs off your lawn at your leisure. 3nodding  

Cole Wealth

Gaian

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:04 pm
Coal Wealth
VIII-Axel
Coal Wealth

It was probably the acids found in your esophagus. If you can control such a power, you can rob steel plated safes and keep dogs off your lawn at your leisure. 3nodding

But dogs are impervious to all forms of power except electrified grass and food... neutral
Edit: Dogs with shaggy hair are also affected by fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:04 pm
no bumping. scream  

x3 thisismysn x3

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:05 pm
sn:thanks, I just threw red blue and green stuff together, and added in things I felt like

Zor:I know...

Wealth:wait...what?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:05 pm
bump  

gt14gt14

Cole Wealth

Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:06 pm
Pailzor
Coal Wealth
VIII-Axel
Coal Wealth

But dogs are impervious to all forms of power except electrified grass and food... neutral
Indeed, but if such a intestinal liquefied power was to, say, drench the lawn, the dog will face a explosive force upon contact of 'relieving' itself on said acidic grass. Thus, imploding the dog into a spec of dust in the air. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:06 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
no bumping. scream

Who are you talking to? ninja
MOD POWAAAAAARRR!!!!!!  

Pailzor
Captain

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:07 pm
VIII-Axel
sn:thanks, I just threw red blue and green stuff together, and added in things I felt like

It's fun looking though.  
Coal Wealth
Pailzor
Coal Wealth
VIII-Axel
Coal Wealth

Indeed, but if such a intestinal liquefied power was to, say, drench the lawn, the dog will face a explosive force upon contact of 'relieving itself on said acidic grass. Thus, imploding the dog into a spec of dust in the air. 3nodding

Did Sir Lionheart change his name or something?  

Pailzor
Captain

x3 thisismysn x3

Pailzor
x3 thisismysn x3
no bumping. scream

Who are you talking to? ninja
MOD POWAAAAAARRR!!!!!!

the guy that keeps on bumping silly.
rofl rofl

x3 thisismysn x3
rawr for waffles
x3 thisismysn x3
rawr for waffles
cant sleep sweatdrop

that sucks.

yeah i know >_>
i always have hard to sleep x__x

Me too. But then when I end up sleeping I never wake up sweatdrop

wow, were just the same then Dx
i always sleep too long sweatdrop heh, i love it though

BubblewrapWaffle

Cole Wealth

Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 pm
VIII-Axel

That's what the man from the draft board said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 pm
Coal Wealth
Pailzor
Coal Wealth
VIII-Axel
Coal Wealth

Indeed, but if such a intestinal liquefied power was to, say, drench the lawn, the dog will face a explosive force upon contact of 'relieving' itself on said acidic grass. Thus, imploding the dog into a spec of dust in the air. 3nodding
woah...really?
that sounds cool, but harmful at the same time..

sn:thanks xd

VIII-Axel

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games