Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:44 pm
Mine kitteh is 15lbs now! Yay! Thunderthighs! She's great.

The other day my friend came and scooped up our other kitty, putting her over her shoulder saying "Oh this is a sweet kitty isn't it?" in a baby face. Two seconds later her face went white and she said "This is a devil cat isn't it?" and tried to get it off her shoulder. Kiki had embedded her claws through this friend's jean jacket and into her flesh. Nice kitty.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:48 pm
the three cats seem to be getting stupider.
Well the large one seems to have got a little smarter. He can now open the front door.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:13 pm
That's one smart cat Skreemer! Mine's still trying to figure out that whole "litter box thing" (it's a touchy subject sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:21 pm
Yeah. well my tailless cat stil hasnt got this toilet trained thing down. The other two either use the tray or go outside. And its not a good thing he can open the front door. Means I'll have to start locking it at night.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Merri Mala

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:41 pm
Tanakietsu
Yeah, and? What would you like me to call you?

Like Maripol more than Marisol. :buckteeth: It's cause I'm weird like that.

Psh, psh. Fine!
-Gluggles everyone againnn-
I still love everyone 4laugh heart 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:44 pm
Oh I'd be more than willing to accommodate your need to have a proper nickname.  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:46 pm
Fortunately for me, my work requires me to read. A lot. Like, a lot, a lot. Tonight I am so lucky that I get to read Genesis from the Holy Bible. YAY!

Woo!

Fan...tastic.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:03 pm
My sympathys. Feel free to take a re biro along and point out the contradictions and the lies.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Merri Mala

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Hehe, if you wish to do so whee

Haha yes, the bible is holey!
{Hehe, get it Holy? XD}

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:07 pm
The Garden of Eden certainly existed; however, the story of Adam and Eve that apparently took place there is more likely false.

Place: Confirmed.
Story: Fallacy.

That's how the Bible is.

Tanakietsu

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:14 pm
I'm more likely to hedge my bet on an adamosaur and an eveosaurus
After all, when the book was cobbled togther you were probably in danger of being eaten by dinosaurs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:15 pm
The bible is a fantastic work of fiction, with some important parables. It loses me permanently in Leviticus however (oh! And that thing about Noah being 600 years old) But still *shrugs*

Tana! You should post more of the We are the Persuaders story!

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:17 pm
Oh, the Bible. It's been rewritten so many times it's not funny. Each author adds their own perspective to the story; we have no idea if any of the current stories are anywhere close to the original Bible, or if those stories were even true.

I'd much sooner believe the Snot-rocket theory of how the universe was born: God blew a huge loogie and now here we are.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:22 pm
My blasphemous self believes that God made coffee before anything else...including light. It's important. You should see my mom sans caffeine. I fear for lives.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:27 pm
I found a loophole in the bible!
In genesis it says that god created all the seeds that would be needed for life. Therefore he does not wish for us to waste the cannabis plants, for he is a tight god, often running on a budget, hence the lack of miracles nowadays.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games