Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21634 21635 21636 21637 21638 21639 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:05 am

Owwin
I just followed the url of that picture and found a picture of the cutest spider I have ever seen. I never thought I would say that, but look.
What a cutey.

That IS adorable.

More so than that picture of the children dressed up as the Medic and Heavy.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:09 am

TtheHero
Owwin
I just followed the url of that picture and found a picture of the cutest spider I have ever seen. I never thought I would say that, but look.
What a cutey.

That IS adorable.

User Image
Not quite as adorable as this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:11 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
TtheHero
Owwin
What a cutey.

That IS adorable.

User Image

User Image

INFANT INFUSED ICE CREAM!

Now I am hungry.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:12 am

Guh, I'm nervous.

I'm in Compulsory Withdrawal because of my shitty grades in college. So now I'm seeing an academic counsellour to see what my options are. I'm worried I'm not going to be able to continue school and have to work full time at Kelsey's just to pay for my rent. =|

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:14 am

TtheHero
Lady Psycho Sexy
TtheHero
Owwin
What a cutey.

That IS adorable.

User Image

User Image

INFANT INFUSED ICE CREAM!

Now I am hungry.

User Image

Mmmm... babies.... *drool*

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 am

Ribbin
Guh, I'm nervous.

I'm in Compulsory Withdrawal because of my shitty grades in college. So now I'm seeing an academic counsellour to see what my options are. I'm worried I'm not going to be able to continue school and have to work full time at Kelsey's just to pay for my rent. =|

I see...

What is your Major?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:16 am

TtheHero
Ribbin
Guh, I'm nervous.

I see...

What is your Major?

Computer Science - Software Development

It's not hard by any means at all, I'm just super lazy. And 2009 was easily the shittiest year of my life, and when life gets tough, the lazy stop doing things. Like going to class, or caring about anything. And now that I'm finally in a good place, I get kicked out! =D
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:18 am

Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin
Guh, I'm nervous.

I see...

What is your Major?

It's not hard by any means at all, I'm just super lazy. And 2009 was easily the shittiest year of my life, and when life gets tough, the lazy stop doing things. Like going to class, or caring about anything. And now that I'm finally in a good place, I get kicked out! =D
User Image
That is retarded. I've never understood s**t like that. Universities/colleges should be begging you to keep paying their ridiculous tuition fees.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:20 am

Lady Psycho Sexy
Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin
Guh, I'm nervous.

I see...

What is your Major?

User Image
That is retarded. I've never understood s**t like that. Universities/colleges should be begging you to keep paying their ridiculous tuition fees.

User Image

Hah, they kind of are, I'm surprised I've been in this program for as long as I have. Now they're like "come talk to us for other options." And begging to keep paying them money, so I hope it works out. xD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:25 am

Ribbin
Lady Psycho Sexy
Ribbin
TtheHero
Ribbin
Guh, I'm nervous.

I see...

What is your Major?

User Image

User Image

Hah, they kind of are, I'm surprised I've been in this program for as long as I have. Now they're like "come talk to us for other options." And begging to keep paying them money, so I hope it works out. xD

I hope it does.

For me, I had recently received the results for this test to get my Associate degree in paper.

It would seem I was just one or two mere points from passing the thing. I have two more chances to take the test, but I'd hate for those two years to be for naught.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:26 am

Alright, I should probably head back and see if I can actually fit in the door this time. (lolimustbesofat)

Cya in a bit Cult.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:30 am

I'm starting my second semester of college on the 25th, so yeah... sweatdrop

Sir Codin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:45 am

BATH TIME!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:54 am

Yay I finished AC2!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21634 21635 21636 21637 21638 21639 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games