Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21652 21653 21654 21655 21656 21657 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:14 pm

*Squee*!~
I miss watching Bobobo!
And for this very reason I shall now read the manga when I can.

Squee!~<3

@ Hash:
The internet separates me from my friends. All of my friends. It seems to be the only place I can currently fit in. And I just sit here, wasting a good day away. O_o

Just alright? >.> Correction sir, female draconian. 8D

D8< Yeah? Yeah?! Well, ZEBRA CAKES to you!
*flails*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Elemental Draconis

Ah, I see. Well, getting things finished early is nice. More time to do whatever you'd like to do. .... I never did that. I crammed everything in last minute. x'D .... *cough*

Actually I am doing it early as a part of my new years resolution of drastic lifestyle change, the procrastinator in me must be dragged to the gutter and shot. Sides its a pretty simple project about what lead up to my being in the college program I am in XD Pokemon Red changed my life forever.

teh_n00b_huntr

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Ugh why do I even bother.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Elemental Draconis
@ Hash:
The internet separates me from my friends. All of my friends. It seems to be the only place I can currently fit in. And I just sit here, wasting a good day away. O_o

Just alright? >.> Correction sir, female draconian. 8D

D8< Yeah? Yeah?! Well, ZEBRA CAKES to you!
*flails*

Well it's not a waste if yu spend the time conversing with friends.

Just aight. Could be better. Female Draconian is still Female.

Well, I say FALCON WATER to yu, good miss!

Hashiri Kazemeijin

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Regulust

OH HAI REG! XD sorry but you just said nothing that was relevant to my interests. So how goes AC2? you used the flying machine yet?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:25 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Regulust

OH HAI REG! XD sorry but you just said nothing that was relevant to my interests. So how goes AC2? you used the flying machine yet?

I finished the game.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Regulust
teh_n00b_huntr
Regulust

I finished the game.
did you remember to kick a guy while flying? i missed that stupid one and I would have to replay the whole game to get it >_>

teh_n00b_huntr

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:34 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Elemental Draconis

Ah, I see. Well, getting things finished early is nice. More time to do whatever you'd like to do. .... I never did that. I crammed everything in last minute. x'D .... *cough*

Actually I am doing it early as a part of my new years resolution of drastic lifestyle change, the procrastinator in me must be dragged to the gutter and shot. Sides its a pretty simple project about what lead up to my being in the college program I am in XD Pokemon Red changed my life forever.

xD Ah, I see.
Any other new year's resolutions? *hasn't played pokémon*

@ Hash:
It seemed that way at first... but I want something more real.
I mean, it's like some people on WoW. They find a place they like. Friends and a glorious world they can fit into. They only see the world they play in, and the real world isn't anything anymore. I don't want that. I want to see something in the world I stand in. Not type.

Well, I d hope it will get better then. >> Well.... That... that's true.... But... Errr... Draconian still!

FAAAAAAALCON PUUUUUUNCH!!!! *poses*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:34 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Regulust
teh_n00b_huntr
Regulust

I finished the game.
did you remember to kick a guy while flying? i missed that stupid one and I would have to replay the whole game to get it >_>

I thought there'd be another time you'd use it so i didn't bother. =/

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Elemental Draconis
teh_n00b_huntr
Elemental Draconis

xD Ah, I see.
Any other new year's resolutions? *hasn't played pokémon*

@ Hash:
I mean, it's like some people on WoW. They find a place they like. Friends and a glorious world they can fit into. They only see the world they play in, and the real world isn't anything anymore. I don't want that. I want to see something in the world I stand in. Not type.

Well, I d hope it will get better then. >> Well.... That... that's true.... But... Errr... Draconian still!

Hey Xia... weren't you drawing me a pic a while back? Did you just bail out of it? ;-;
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Regulust
Hey Xia... weren't you drawing me a pic a while back? Did you just bail out of it? ;-;

Oh, FFFF- *facepalm*
I forgot about it. D: I'm sorry. I'll get to it now, since well... I have nothing better to do, and I need to get to it.
Current avatar?
*gets pencils*

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Hashiri Kazemeijin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Elemental Draconis
@ Hash:

o_o *Is now lost*

Well, things getting better is in your power, not mine.

FALCON.... OWTHATFUGGINHURT.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Elemental Draconis
Regulust

Oh, FFFF- *facepalm*
I forgot about it. D: I'm sorry. I'll get to it now, since well... I have nothing better to do, and I need to get to it.
Current avatar?
*gets pencils*

Yes please.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Elemental Draconis
Regulust

Oh, FFFF- *facepalm*
Current avatar?
*gets pencils*

Sweet! Yes current avy is what I'd like.

Thanks Xia! *hugs* :3
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21652 21653 21654 21655 21656 21657 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games