Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:15 pm
*Waves* ^^ 'Sup?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:03 pm
Quote:
~: razz ersona 4: FES - Love-Love Catalog::~
(Rise Kujikawa's GUILDMAS2013 Romantic Shipping Catalog)

User Image

"Hi-Hi Risetteers!

It's your favorite idol here, Rise Kujikawa, bringing you an extra-special, extra-romantic Christmas Program that's sure to warm and stop your hearts, all in one electric beat!

It's the time of year for love, and that's got my heart really beating fast inside of my chest...can all of you hear it out there, thumping away...? And what always gets me going at this time of year is all of the pure, honest love that you see all around the world! Boys and girls, families and friends...they all come together, and this year, Risette is here to deliver your special present!

It's this year's GUILDMAS2013 ROMANTIC SHIPPING CATALOG!

Love is in the air~
Feel it wrapping its tender arms arooound you~
Feel the cool breeze on your lips~
Christmas love has fooound you~

He he...enjoy the show, everyone!

~Rise Kujikawa, Compiler and Commentator, 2013 Christmas Shipping List"

========================================

One True Pairing (OTPs)
("No room for arguments here! These couples are here to stay!")

Minato Arisato x Mitsuru Kirijo - She waited. He came back. Now it's time for that happily ever after...

Naoto Shirogane x Kanji Tatsumi - C-U-T-E! Even if Kanji is still a Moronji, and Naoto still needs some work before she really gets the whole 'girlfriend' thing down...but that's why Risette is here! I'll help them, even if they struggle! Hee hee...

Sai Sakurazaka x Suzume Kirihara - There's really nothing else I can say about these two that hasn't been said, except that I really, really love them! Nothing is as beautiful as two people who really love one another being together, is it?

Kaori Sakurazaka x Kei Munakata - Here's an example of two people who just need one another...not as partners or warriors...but a real need, a tie that not only makes them inseparable as friends, but as so much more than that. His life is in her hands...and she trusts him in spite of all that she knows about him! It's SO romantic!

Shikari Hibiki x Mikazuki Gin and Satoru Otonashi x Ellen Gallietsu - Mainstays of our brothers and sisters-in-arms, the SEES-2 gang, I can only say that I wish we had seen more of these two couples when we had the chance! They were so cute...

Deadpool x Hel - The less we say about these two, the better...

Junpei Iori x Fuuka Yamagishi - I won't pretend this isn't happening anymore, just for the sake of someone who isn't even around. Iori-senpai and Yamagishi-senpai are just adorable together! I can't fight it! I want them to get together and make babies already! It's too cute! *fangirls*

Seo Taihaku x Yasuko Taihaku - Speaking of babies, someone finally got their 'Yes'! Way to go, Lord Seo!

Noelle Everett x Haruto Mashiba - It's the love story we all know the beginning and present of, but wish we knew the middle! Even so, we can't help but root for them...after all they've been through, each acts as the last strand of sanity for the other...the tie keeping them together after so much loss.

One True Trio (OT3s)
("It's not my cup of tea, and personally, I'd really rather not include this sort of thing in my list. I just...if it makes them all happy, then who am I to say it wouldn't work? I just...it's not for me, all right?")

Faustus Necromonium x Kusuri Keiraku x Eoria Ansul - Illegal and illegitimate as this so-called 'marriage' might be, I can see that Faust and Kusuri are happy together. I can't say I know Eoria-chan well, but if they think she's someone who is important enough to them to keep her on with them, who am I to tell them otherwise?

Rednal Ak'Thias x Yuno x Aselia Bluespirit - Rednal might be strange, but at least he tends to be really honest about his feelings for Aselia and Yuno. I really hope for his sake that he can get a bit of peace and quiet one of these days, and spend some quality time at home with the people who love him.

Jo(Shu) Michieru x Saiga Giriko x Kanade Tachibana - It would be really easy to just ship Shu with Kanade after all that has happened between them, but somebody needs to keep that horn-dog Charmer King in-line, or his own demons are going to eat him up! So I guess he can keep Giriko around if he wants. I won't beat him up too badly over it.

All's Fair Pairing (AFPs)
("Sometimes when you wish to hard for something, you miss what's obvious, right in front of you! Don't miss out on love when it's there for the taking...reach out and grab it, let yourself be happy!")

Amagai Genji x Minori Koroko - Even I never saw this one coming, folks, but there's no doubt these two would-be lovebirds are sweet together! Almost as sweet as Risette...but not quite. ^.~ ~ *

Mataki Hito x Amelia Heartilly - We've seen her heart stolen away by the charmer, but what about the snake? Mataki has been one of the Guild's ultimate Dogged Nice Guys, toyed with by the whims of fate. Won't somebody throw the poor Student Council President a bone? Get this guy a vacation!

Mikoto Hagaeshii x Seneca Daidouji - Even a sleeping beauty would be tempted to wake up once she heard 'NYX' play! Seriously, they've got a great sound! Look them up the next time you're visiting Power Record Stores! When you want to listen to the beats, you want Power!

Shinpachi Saito x Lira Chronicle - They say that surviving a traumatic experience together binds you in ways that a person could never really understand before the tragedy...and I think that's the case with Saito and Lira, Dark Team's survivors of the Iwadate Massacre...who seem to understand one another much better than anyone else in the dormitory they live in now. It's an understanding that makes them important to one another, before anything else. They went through Hell together and emerged from the other side...now together, let's hope they can find something better!

Rena Redeyan x Sano Gallen - Two misguided losers walking down a path that will only lead to the ground, under my Senpai's foot! But I can't help thinking that they've got a bit in common...and her creepy smiles might be the perfect balance for his annoying glares. I'll ship it!

Mei Hanako x Kensu - There's a sad and undeniable truth that when people encounter hardships in a relationship, sometimes it's just too much for them to overcome. Some people run, and others will make excuses while they slowly fade away. But when you find someone who cares about you for all that you are, even your weaknesses, you've got to treasure it! You've got to take hold of love while you can!

Kosuke Ishida x Min-Jee Park - Keep the candle lit for the punk and the perverted sage, people!

Hatsu Harima x Seika Murakami - Doesn't it feel like something has changed in Seika since the Mist Wall incident? It's like...she's starting to realize that she doesn't have to do everything on her own, and that there are reasons to fight that are worth fighting for...and people who fight beside her that she really wants to protect! Maybe this guy Hatsu's not quite such a hard luck loser after all?

Akane Sakisaka x Yasuo Utsumi - I wish I could tell you what that easy-going vice president sees in that girl, but you can tell by the way that he watches her that he cares about her. Do you guys at home think there's any hope for these two to realize how necessary they are to one another before it's too late? Clap your hands three times if you believe!

Balmung x Ryofu - More of a process of elimination than anything, but you've got to admire the tenacity of a girl who is willing to go the extra mile to show her devotion! And even if romance isn't the first thing on his mind, they've got plenty of time to work things out while they're cleaning up the country together, don't they?

Haoul x Ria - Fairies aside, it's time for these two Captains to put up or shut up! nobody likes a guy and a girl who say they like one another and then don't do anything about it! What fun is there in staying quiet about it?

Nito "Jakken Kuzunoha" x Nia - Anybody would agree that this guy's out there, and a guy like that needs a sensible girl like Nia to keep him balanced out, right? It's just a shame, since I doubt she'll want to hug him all that often when he's covered in cat fur, scratches, and disappointment like that. Get a dog already!

Vale Lampard x Noa - Two city-bred alchemists who are too cool for their own good! Don't you think they'd look good together, riding by-two on one of those speedy bikes of hers?

Izaya Amatsu x Ray Hale - Enough playing games! If Cesc wanted Ray, he should have just taken her for his own already and stopped letting her dangle along on the end of his string! Step up and take someone who really wants you, girl!

All's Fair Trios! (AF3s)
("Speaking from experience, this is the worst...you know it isn't going to work out for everyone, but you can't help wishing there were some way to be happy and not hurt anyone. But love doesn't always work out like that. What does a girl do when all she's ever wanted is so close, and yet so far away?")

Soji Seta x Rise Kujikawa x Yukiko Amagi - Root for Risette everyone, please?

Yosuke Hanamura x Chie Satonaka x Labrys - I still feel bad for Labrys...I wish she didn't have to go with Mitsuru-senpai and the others back to Iwatodai, and I can tell that Yosuke-senpai misses her, too. Though at least having Chie-senpai around to bicker with keeps him from really thinking about it. I just wish somebody here would make a move already! The wait is getting seriously old.

Zeo Kirijo x A Brick to the Face x Reality Check - Seriously, both. He needs both of these. We know the first won't kill him, but at least if he's lucky, it'll hook him up with the second. I mean, get a clue! How much money did you spend to reroute an ENTIRE truck full of Valentine's WONKA Bars to the Tofu Shop OUT OF SEASON, just to get me to turn you down a seventh time this month? Get real already!

Cesc Fabregas x Aishe x Liz/Alex - It's still impossible to deny that this layabout's got his eight-headed snake, and more of the world than we'd care to admit, wrapped around his little finger. But as we learned more about the former summoner's past we discovered this year that there was at least one woman from his past that Cesc seemed to genuinely, maybe, care about! Of course, she's still a part of the enemy's organization, but nothing wrong with shipping a little star-crossed romance, right?

Wild Mass Pairings! (WMPs)
("Love doesn't always have to make sense, you know? Just a little spark can be all the difference!")

Ishimaru x Miwako - He's a stickler for the rules who drives his teammates crazy with antics that would make even Risette lose her cool! She's a cool older-sister type who might actually be able to talk some sense into the thick-headed boy! For everyone in the dorm's sake, let's root this one on!

Usugu x Red - He's going to be the very best, like no one ever was! To catch her is his next test! To tame her is his caaaaause~! Hee hee...everybody loves the Pokemon theme song, don't they? Even Risette!

WYNN x ZERO - Two anti-shadow units trying to learn what it means to be human, one little bit at a time; eventually you know that the subject of love is going to become relevant to them, and nobody wants to be alone! Why not be with someone who can really understand you? It's cute, don't you think?

Shay x Ennea - Shay the Self-Described Treasure Hunter loves him some treasure, and Ennea happens to know the guy with the biggest pile in all of Japan! Road trip to Shikoku, people! Just beware of the sleeping dragon...

Gin Mishima x Nix Gallen x Tsuyoshi Nishijo - Did anyone else see the way that smooth-talker, Tsuyu tried to cheer up poor Nix when she was hurting up on the school rooftop? What a gentleman, huh? But was he really serious about asking her out just then and there...? Gin, on the other hand, seems like a pretty reliable guy himself. So many fish in the sea for out snow-crowned lady! Reel one in already, don't keep us waiting!

Tezuka Rembrii X Asuka Bokuro - Doesn't just picturing the two of them together induce the inner 'squee' in all of us? They'd be absolutely adorable together! Like Kanji and Naoto, without the whole thing where if you didn't know them, you'd think she was arresting him thing...

Eido Aeroda x Niiya Honya - Even if she does have kind of a tentative personality and live over half the country away, and even if he's an irredeemable pervert with a pretty pathetic taste in mentors, that doesn't mean that you can't still wish for the two of them to find one another. The fate of the red string still links these two together, and as long as we're around, we won't let it snap, Risetteers!

Minet Raikiri x Mijiyou Harusuhei - This one's a bit bittersweet now, isn't it? Not knowing what happened to his potential beloved must really be eating up the prankster inside, huh? Well until you know the truth, you can never give up hope; maybe one day we'll learn whether or not Miss Shock and Awe made it out of there alive or not!

Mika Katsuragi x Tharros Gallen - One of our crack pair carryovers from last year, this mature romance is still one of my absolute favorite prospective pairs out there! She's a teacher who is convinced that aliens have invaded the town of Inaba, and he's a guy with a bad enough sense of direction he just might end up on the shuttle! Won't you beam a girl up to meet the man of her dreams?

Genzo Komaba x Arisu - Aww, you all don't think you get this one? Hee hee...a girl's got to keep her secrets; let's just call this one women's intuition and move on, mmk?

Ornstein x Sinbad - On one hand we've got a wild girl with a real violent dark side, and on the other we've got a sturdy, loyal gentleman who can take anything his partner would want to dish out! Can her violet style break through the defenses of Embryon's 'Rock'? Can his love pierce the heart of the Dragonslayer? Here's rooting for someone's love to break through the shell!

Minene x Tarkus - Here's a little throwback for all of my video-game fanatic fans! Can you tell me which character asked, "Do you think love can bloom on the battlefield?" ...Give up? Toooo bad, Risetteers, because I'm not going to tell you! But for those of you who get the reference, let's let these two like-minded warriors spend some time together fighting and see what we get, huh?

Tiir Rumibul x Rosealina Miina - If out-of-context and out-of-character, message board fodder is anything to go on, there's some seriously strong chemistry brewing between these two otherwise-unrelated people! Can the buxom beauty tame the bloodthirsty beast?

Gokuboori Underwood x Leonardo Mori - Ooh! This is just the sort of pairing I love to see develop! An introverted girl with a unique passion meets the fiery, popular upperclassman, and the two of them begin to open up entirely new worlds to one another while growing closer and closer with each passing day! Could this be the ultimate case of opposites attract? I can't be the only one willing to root for them, can I?

Mokou x Fujimatsu - Sometimes love is mysterious, don't you think Risetteers? But sometimes it can be pretty simple, too! What do you get when a fire-crazed pyro meets a real life Fire Princess? It's a bit more than a spark, I'd be willing to bet! FLAME ON!

Tao x Kiki-Jiki - She's a mysterious young lady with a cute taste in hoodies, and he's a mysterious masked man with a taste for demon blood! If you asked me what about these two made them go together so well, I'd be hard pressed to tell you, honestly. But don't you think they'd be cute together, in a strange sort of way?

Yatsuda x Kin - What do you get when a bloodsucker and an idiot live together in a house, and agree to have their lives taped? What happens when people stop being polite...and start being REAL? ...Wait, is this a ship, or a Real World: Inaba Promo?

Ergo x Raidou Kuzunoha - The less said about this bad idea the better, but my sources tell me Mr. Stalker here has a thing for girls with board-like figures. And if it keeps her away from my Senpai, I'd ship her with even a Kanami fan!

Zorc x Pyrrha - Even if you doubt whether or not it's possible, a girl has to respect a man who is as persistent as he is. Doesn't it just make you want to root for him?

Bour Ying x A Clue - Seriously, this guy needs to be locked up! Somebody smack him around for Risette, won't you?

Lost Souls!
("Let's be honest...some guys and girls are just hopeless. Like a certain bear we all know...")

Completely Hopeless - Teddie. ...Next time don't get the cake frosting on my hair, you jerk!

As Likely to Kill You as Kiss You - Everyone Else!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:19 am
It's true, some of these ARE very bad ideas. rofl

What about Titus? o wo  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:21 am
I made an Omake. o wo b  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:19 am
I saw. o wo *Nomnomnom*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:24 am
Now I can feel better about moving on with Leon proper, even if En won't make it officially canon. o wo b  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:25 am
rofl

Well, as long as it works, right?

*Goes to do a bit of work* Shouldn't take too long...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:29 am
What? You don't like closure? o wo  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:34 am
Actually, I do like closure. o wo b

I was just saying that whether or not it's canon, anything that works for you is good.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:35 am
Did you like it, at least?  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:48 am
o wo b

I did like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:49 am
Then that... Is enough to leave me satisfied. ^^  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:03 am
^^~

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:04 am
Black Tewi?  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:09 am
*Blinks*

She always has dark hair.  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games