Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 pm

[[I guess we should wait for shika now? neutral ]]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:57 pm

Ben began to walk out of the room with one arm around Klara, Nobu's hand in his.
They'd have to drop Nubo off at Daisuke's room.
Tuesday was sure Daisuke wouldn't mind. Ben didn't think he would. Nubo was extremely well behaved, and very quiet. They wouldn't be gone all that long either.
As they walked down the hall Ben looked down at Nubo. He didn't look sad, or happy. Nubo's expression was rather blank to be frank[HAHA! My rhyme was better. biggrin ]
Ben his Klara's forehead.
"Everything will be fine; I promise. I'll be there with you every step of the way." Ben whispered in her ear. He could feel her discomfort.
"I'm sorry." He added.

Lilli squeezed Tuesday's hand tightly.
"I love you, too." She whispered, barely audible.
Resting her head against his shoulder, they neared Daisuke's room to drop off Nubo.
Daisuke's room was on the second floor, same as Ben, Klara, and Kyoiya&Bou.
Lilli sometimes thought they might want to move to the second floor, to be closer, but she liked the privacy of the first floor.

Kyoiya walked beside Bou.
"Hey, are you alright?" He asked her, his tone soft.
They were now infront of Daisuke's door.

[[Sorry, that for the most part this sucked... D:
I'm just really tired. xp ROTFLMFAO ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:58 pm

[[Mmmmm...
Nothing happened concerning Klaash or any of my other characters, I assume.
I'm dying here. Aren't I?
. _ .lll Poopie.]]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:03 pm

Tuesday's hand rose to knock, but the door flew open.
Daisuke answered, he saw Keita on the bed and flushed red. It took him a second to control himself.
"Uhm. What's the occaision?" Daisuke asked, apparently they had interrupted.
"We're taking Klara hunting." He said, Daisuke started to protest but Tuesday cut him off.
"No..." He said, hushing his questions.
"Nobu has to stay here...So I guess it'll be baby-sititng." He said. Daisuke looked back at Keita with an apologetic look. Then turned back.
"Okay..." He said as Nobu ran up, hugging his waist.
"Hai Dai." He said playfully. Then smiled at Keita. "Hei Kei!" He said. Those were his nicknames for them.
"We have to leave...Now." Tuesday said. Daisuke nodded and shut the door.
"Come on." He whispered to Lilli and proceded down the hall to the front door.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:34 pm

[[Were you just not going to make Bou do anything? Kyoiya did ask her a question...]]

Lilli smiled at him as they descended the stairs. She wondered what Ben was thinking... he was so protective over Klara, constantly afraid she might be hurt.
She was less breakable now, being a vampire, but Ben was still protective as ever. Lilli could tell he was using all of his ability he could.
He was setting a calm mood over Klara, making her think it'd be okay.
Lilli wasn't sure if she'd notice.
Whenever Ben used his ability on her, she never noticed.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:13 pm

Bou sighed.
"Yes...I'll be fine." She said, though she was highly irritated, as everyone else. She held him close, they were now outside. The breeze, that should've been cold, was warm against her icy skin. It felt good.

Tuesday turned to face them.
"Alright...Ben and I will take the front with Klara, since we're the fastest. If any of you fall behind..." He tapped his temple. "Well..We'll stop." He said.
"Ben? Klara?" He asked, waiting. While he waited, he turned to kiss Lilli's forehead.
"Try to keep up." He said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:21 pm

"What is it, Tuesday? We're all more than ready to go. Let's just get this over with." Ben asked.

Lilli sighed, hating orders. Even if they were from Takeru.
Of course I'll keep up. I'm just about as fast as you are. Lilli said.

Kyoiya laughed at Takeru's intructions. 'Try to keep up'
"Ha. I'm just as fast as Ben." Kyoiya muttered.
It was true, Kyoiya was fast. But Ben was still faster.
Kyoiya looked back at Bou.
"Thanks for being a good sport." Kyoiya said, kissing her softly.
His lips broke away from hers, too early. They were nearing the time to leave.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Tuesday crouched into a coil, then took off. Bou was behind him.
How can his legs move so fast? And look at Ben's...Jeez... She thought, feeling inferior to them as they ran. The wind blew Tuesday's jacket behind him, he struggled to take it off in his speed. But eventually he did, leaving him shirtless. He stayed in lead, then suddenly stopped. Ben flew past him.
"HEY!" He yelled and everyone stopped.
"Thirty meters east." He said fast and low, then started jogging. For a human it'd be a fast run, but for him he wasn't even out of breath by the tmie they got there. He stopped, seeing lights.
"Ssshhh." He said, pressing his finger against his pale lips.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:24 pm

Finally outside for the first time since she had been turned, Klara didn’t know how to feel.
Her heightened senses went wild, the leaves and branches crunching under their feet as they ran through the forest in a pale blur,
The smell in the air was crisp and cold. It smelled like fall to her.
Every sound sent her into a panic to look over her shoulder, as if she would see the vampire again in any second.

Although Tuesday had ‘taken care’ of him, she couldn’t help the paranoid thoughts bubbling inside.
Maybe not the same vampire but there could be somebody else out here. She thought panicked.
Her voice of reason kicked in now,
But you’re not the same Klara you were when you were attacked. You were weaker, slower, totally oblivious to your surroundings…you aren’t the same anymore, and you never will be. It rang.

Klara tried not to think about it, instead her thoughts went down to her legs. Glancing down all she saw was a blur of motion.
She was going so fast and not tripping at all.
The wind smacked at her face blowing her hair out of the way.
She took a side-glance at Ben who was running swiftly beside her, his hand tightly holding on to hers helping her keep up with him.
She always thought he ran so fast, faster than she would ever be able to, but now she was actually keeping up with him!
Tuesday stopped abruptly changing directions.
The air changed.
Rich and sweet….
Klara’s eyes darkened onyx, her hunger ripping through her.
They all stayed close to the ground about to make their move.
She trembled, her muscles twitching impatiently, her vampire side threatening to break out and take complete control.
Her mouth watered as she stared at the lit house. This wasn’t like her, nothing she was doing now was like her, hunger was what she was now.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:19 pm

Lilli ran behind Tuesday, not holding hands or touching. She was fine with it too. Lilli was okay as long as he was just with her.
Kyoiya ran slightly ahead of Bou, following Takeru's lead.
Ben was still running beside Tuesday, tryin not to pace ahead.
With Klara being a new vampire, she'd have excessive force. It'd would fadein a couple of weeks. As well as the constant thirst for human blood. Ben hoped.

As they all neared the house, every was quiet. Ben glanced a look at Klara. "Everything's going to be alright." He reassured her. His voice was too low for any human to hear.
Ben caressed her face with his hand free of hers. He kissed her softly.
"I love you." He reminded her, his voice once again low enought only for vampires to hear.
Lilli kept her distance from Tuesday, he'd be going into the house soon enough, she didn't want to distract him and get herself hurt. She stuck by Bou and Kyoiya.
Kyoiya had decided he'd sit this one out, outside with Bou.
He'd killed his share of humans in the past. Of he regretted it, but it was behind him. Bou had forgiven him for it. That was all that mattered to him.
Ben clasped Klara's hand tightly, waiting for Tuesday's signal to enter the house. Ben wasn't going to be hunting humans tonight. He'd hunted his fair trade of innocent humans in his rebellious scene. That's a time of his life he'd tried desperately to forget.
"Are we ready?" Ben whispered to Takeru, his voice the same low, velvet like voice.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 pm

Tuesday looked at Klara.
"Well...When actually killing, break their neck first. Try to kill them first so that they don't scream." He said. Then nodded at Ben.
"Come on." He said, advancing slowly towards the house, not making a sound. His silhouette was outlined in the dark.
Right by the front door, he kicked it down effortlessly, making a loud bang.
The sound frightened the wife, who was cooking. Her knife slipped and just nicked her finger, but that was enough to send him over the edge. The strong, calm facade he built now cracked and fell before him and everyone else.
He was by her side in an instant. One arm snaked around her waist, the other carressing her face. She could've been kissing her, but her head made a horrible cracking sound, twisting in an inhuman way. Suddenly a thin stream of blood fell down her neck, onto her light blue blouse.
After a few seconds he let her fall, hitting the floor.
The whole scene had taken just 30 seconds. Tuesday flashed a look at Klara as the bed creaked in a few rooms down the hall.
"Who the hell is that?!" A rough voice exclaimed. The voice of a man.
"Take him." He said, to fast and low for any hnuman to hear.

Bou peeked inside the house. She had not had human blood since her creation, the too sweet smell revolted her now. She had the white record. She had not killed a single human in her existance.
She saw as Tuesday disposed of the wife, she dropped to the floor. Suddenly something clicked in Tuesday's mind. She heard bedsprings. She sensed two more humans in the house. There was a child. Just born. A few weeks old.
Loud crying errupted from the house. The cry of a child. The cry of an infant. Horror washed over her face.
"NO!" She screamed as Tuesday started down the hall. She ran into the house as quick as she could, which was not that fast. A low snarl came from behind her as she ran into the child's room.
Tuesday was at the door.
"Who the hell are you?!" A deep voice roared. There was a gasp.
Tuesday turned and slapped him down, onto his wife, for Klara.
"What are you doing?!" He yelled quickly at Bou.
"You WILL NOT Kill this child!" She said back, cradling the small baby boy in her arms.
Tuesday fumed at the door, then left. His light footsteps down the hall. He exited the house, Bou behind him. She slid carefully past Klara, holding the human boy, and out the door. She stood seperated from everyone else, cooing to the baby. His crying subsided.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:15 pm

Ben more or less watched as Tuesday killed the wife; trying all the while not to let it bother him. Klara hadn't yet moved, watching how Tuesday had killed her. He'd snapped her neck quickly. She more than likely felt no pain, killed instantly.
After Tuesday had sucked the woman dry, he dropped her body onto the floor. The woman's husband was coming down the hall, and in an instant, Tuesday had killed him.
He'd killed the man for Klara.
"Go ahead," Ben said to her.
"He's for you. Trt not to think of what you're doing...just let the instinct take over. Trust me, you'll begin to feel much better once you do." Ben let go of her hand. He nodded, signaling she was fine.
A cry ripped through the house. A baby? Of course! Ben thought, as Bou came running in the door, Tuesday right behind her, Ben right behind Tuesday. Ben couldn't let him kill the baby.
"What are you doing?!" He yelled quickly at Bou. "You WILL NOT Kill this child!" She yelled back at him. Ben had his hand on Tuesday's shoulder. Tuesday ignored it, and exited the house, Bou walked out behind him.
Ben walked back into the kitchen and leaned against a wall, waiting for Klara.

Kyoiya watched as Bou came back out of the house with a baby boy.
"A human? You think you're going to keep a human baby boy?" Kyoiya asked, shocked.
Lilli advanced toward Bou, she was holding a baby boy. They'd killed his parents.
Pain ripped through Lilli. Like her heart was being torn into shreds.
"Toshi..." She immeadiately said, unwillingly.
Tears escaped her eyes. Thoughts raced through her mind of her child.. that hadn't actually been in this world very long. He'd come in perfectly healthy, normal baby boy; only to die a few hours later. The cause unknown.
Lilli fell to her knees, unable to control herself.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:21 pm

Bou cooed to the child, it grabbed her finger, giggling and shreiking.
"Yes. There are other humans in the manor. And his parents are now dead." She said quietly. She walked to Lilli.
"Lilli...Would you like to keep him? If not I will. But he is coming back with us. He just needs a mother. Would you like to try? He won't die. I know it. He's too old for IDS. He's 6 months old now..." She said, looking at the baby. As much as she wanted to keep him, she knew that she should offer to Lilli. Bou had had only 1 miscarriage, but she never wanted to get pregnant anyway. Lilli deserved the child as much as she did.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:36 pm

Lilli inhaled deeply. She could hear the baby's thudding heart. He was such a beautiful baby...
"Bou.. you saved him. You deserve to keep him." Lilli said, wpiping her tears away.
"I guess I'm still pretty sensitive about babies... And Bou you've been waiting much longer than I have." Lilli said, smiling weakly
"My gosh.. I need to calm down.." Lilli mumbled, breathing in deeply.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:43 pm

Bou looked at her doubtedly.
"Are you sure?" She asked in a hushed voice.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games