Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:53 pm
InuYasha growled. "It won't let you have it. You enjoy hurting humans . . ." he spat out, getting back into the battle stance, wondering why the hell wouldn't Vergil die!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:47 am
Vergil pulled out the last of the shards"heh.....and you don't?humans are weak...thus they only deserve to be earased by those who are stronger.....sadly you are at the mercy of your own humanity.....and so you must be removed from exsistance as well"  

M00NSTRIDER

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:02 am
Sakura and the Mirror card reached the well first. They stood there waiting for Kagome to go first, feeling it was only right.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:24 am
Kagome smiled at Sakura as she reached her and then jumped down the well, feeling that blue light surround her and then she had touched the ground on the other side . . . she immediately started climbing out.

InuYasha growled. "I'd like to see you try . . ." he said lowly, baring his fangs.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:19 am
The mirror cardjumped down next, followed by Sakura and then Shaoran. They all climbed out and joined Kagome.

"Sharaon-kun, whee were they?" Sakura asked.

"This way" he motioned beginning to walk into the direction where Sango had encountered the demon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:13 am
((Bump))  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:28 pm
((so...um just throwing this out there.....they're in the feudal era....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:24 am
((Wonderful... well looks like i cant start till they start... which is god-knows-when...))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:44 pm
((Know what? I think since i left GOku and Buu in this era, I'll pick back up as them instead.))

Goku floated down, inbetween Vergil and InuYasha, his arms full of foods, along with his mouth as he said with a smile "Man this place has the best food! How did I live off just Chichi's cooking?" Goku looked at InuYasha, then at Vergil, and said with his stuffed face "Hey, is that a new friend!" He swallowed down the food in his mouth and gave a big smile, useing one free arm to wave and said "Hiya! My name's Goku!"
User Image
GOku paused for a bit, his face turning from a smile to a confused look. He noticed Vergil had his weapons out. So did InuYasha. Goku's expression turned more serious, almost angery.
User Image
Goku put the food on the sidelines and looked Vergil in the eye "... Something tells me you're not here to help..."
After that, Goku flahsed and turned Super Sayajin, some dirt kicking up around his feet for a second.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:52 pm
dark purple flames began to dance around Yamato as Vergil prepared for another relentless strike"i won't have to.....for someone who's so tightly clung to humanity won't be much of a fight"  

M00NSTRIDER

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:55 pm
Goku bared his teeth at Vergil and summoned a ki blast, the yellow ball of energy just floating there "Alright now, stop. I don't wunna have to hurt you, but with the way you're acting, I'll have to. Now I'll ask you nicly... Stand down, and we can still just talk this over..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:01 pm
(monkey versus a half demon?what has Goku gotten himself into xd )
Vergil rolled his eyes in irritation"ughhh.....you people are like roaches.......you just...SAWRM together....honestly this more annoying than difficult....."Vergil burried his face in his hand"hehehe....if you really want to try and do something about my attitude......come over here and i'll gladly adjust it for you" twisted  

M00NSTRIDER

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces