Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:58 pm
" Sorry everything else.. is... bloodstained... " Angel said staring at alice as he saw her in the black cocktail dress. " wow i feel underdressed and i would but i would rather sit a cross from u so i can look into ur beautiful green eyes " angel said some what studdering as he took the seat next to alex.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 am
selena gigles "memo what memo we always dress this way fro dinner angle "selena smiles eeing angle almost drop his jaw and take a seat next to alex selena smiles " doesnt she look lovly tonite i thougt she might like this dress " selena smiles
alexander rolls his eyes "pass the meat please "
alice blush and gigles " you didnt know that i dress this way for dinner " alices say she blush having him sit next to her " so what do you think of my dress " alices ask her emerable green eye poping more from he balc dress "im sure mom could give you some of our father old clothing that not blood stained " alice titers " so angle why did you leave ?... and i never really did say than you for saving me from the lycan ...so thank you " alice looked away cause she felt her heart beating fast and took a bit
alex sighs and talk sto angle over the link "come on man where you swave side what are you doing ?"
alice blush " oh thank you nobody hardly sees the color of my eyes " alices smiles " oh dont worry mother can help you !"
selena gigles " oh dont worry angle you look fine and yes ill help after diiner "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 am
" well u look absolutely beautiful the dress makes ur green eyes shine, and its alright im confortable in the clothes im in and your welcome i could let the beast hurt you " Angel leaned over and kissed Alices cheek before grining a little before starting to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:31 am
selena almost choked on her blood but regained her self compourse quickly
alex thought to himself "guezz i wanted her to stop talking not to gorse me out "
alice blushs" thank you it ver nice of you to say " alice smiles sweetly " oh alright if your ok with waht your wearing " alices smiles " yes lycan dreadful things " alice ggiles was sturrdering as it was but was trying so hard not to alice heart skiped a beat when angle kiss her on the cheek alice blushed a brigth red almost like she was glwoing red
selena couldnt help but gigles a bit she dorped her fork "angle i do belvie you have made my daugther speachless with is an accomplsihment in it self " selena laughs seeing her daugther go bright red " alice breath honey remmber nreathing is good " selena shakes her head
alex laughs so hard that he starts coffing "that look on your face is priceless ....i need a carmer to remmber tis always " alex gigles " and title it "the day my sis glew brigth red" yea tht it" alex snikers
alices remmber why she so birght now she wasnt breathing and hears her mom and let out her air and try to breath and still has blush on here cheeks her voice kinda horse "a ...umh ... what was that for ?"
selena smiles " ahh here come derest " selena smiles " after derest we can all walk around the garden " selena say cause she knew that alex loved it out in the moonlite
alex get a big in on his face " really could we mom we usealy have to go t sleep after dinner but i can out into moonlite "
selena smiles "yes love and plus tomarrow is no school remmber it saturday " selena smiles " would you like to go with us angle ?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:47 am
Finishing up his steak angel turns to alice and says " cause ur so cute and i just couldnt resist, of course ill join you it'll be fun " he said with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:17 am
"Thirsty.." Sara mumbled to herself before she walked out of the room. She walked to the kitchen and got herself a glass of blood to drink. She shivered slightly as she poured it, but drank the red liquid anyway.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:26 am
Having been listening to what Alex had been planning with Angel she swighs. Alex's mind was so open when it came to her thoughts though some it was useful. "Man Alex becoming a very big annoyance to his sister, and ver yannoying when it comes to his sister liking someone" she sya's toherself as she heard them say they were going to go out to the garden. Standing up she looks at them "Mind if I join you" Haru ask's when she walked over "Ohh, and Alex is there any girl that you like"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:24 am
charles appeared out of no where with half of the steak and said"may i oin also"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:29 am
Turning towards him she smiles before she was about to put her hair up but decided against it. She didn't want anyone seeing the marks on her neck she was to embarrassed about it. Standing beside Alex she messes up his hair before smilling "I don't think it's nice of you too tease you're sister about someone she likes while you like someone at you're school right" she say's while she was in his head knowing most of what went on at his school.

(she has hickies on her neck)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:32 am
((//w<))
he smiled at he putting heer hair back down  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:43 am
Giving him a weird look she shrugs before walking over to him and giving him a hug "I thought youwould be done eating by now" she say's before walking back over to the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:45 am
he huhgged her and then rubbed the back of his head as he said"well i sort of fell asleep"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:49 am
Laughing to herself she smiles before following the group to the Garden. Looking at all the flowers and trees and stuff she smiles again as she walks around the garden slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:58 am
he ran u pto her and held her hand as he waalked with her  

copycat4756

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games