Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:30 pm
UGG.

Sonic adventure battle 2. BIggest dissapointment to me. Kyalan bought me Haverst moon for GC and all, except.. it was the gurl version.. i think hes trying to tell me something here.

I played it.. but all the guys were just hideous... so i decided to exchange it for that (kewl cover art) sonic adventure battle 2.

Put it in..

i couldnt dare to go any futher then the begining...

it just embarresed me to just.... evil evil.. american voice... evil evil dubbing... my hero sonic died...

Sonic battle on the other hand had the cutest story eva. Loved that. Buy it. Its different but buy it.

IN conclusion. I should of bought SNK vs. Capcom 2 EO.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:31 pm
-sighs- Ken Akamatsu and his panties. I've only read Negima, but apparently it's exactly like Love Hina. O_o  

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:32 pm
Oh and in response to do we have a mascot for Ria High.

yes we do.

Say hello to Saber from Fate-stay night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In action figure form XP.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:32 pm
Gah the pain the pain!!!! Do not remind me of the pain crying I swear, im gonna kill somebody soon if this pain doesnt go away scream *sigh* I guess I shouldnt talk as much....then again i dont talk at all when it comes to my family, only when it comes to my friends is when I talk alot  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

StrongBadFan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:39 pm
well then.....anyone want to RP?.....I'm gonna hangout in the froum till some one goes somewhere  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:41 pm
Aww, lucky Kurai! The new HM game is out there where you live and it's for girls! -cheers- For me it's not coming out until tomorrow...

The Makie Fantasy cam:

-stays up late- Can't wait, I can't wait... I need that game! -the next day- Need... game... -twitchy eye-

End of The Makie Fantasy cam.
xp domokun  

Sincerely Sunshine

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:42 pm
I thought sonic adventure 2 battle was fun!! I love the Chao garden!! Sonic Heroes was da bomb!!!! Multiplayer stunk though and there was no more Chao garden crying I thought sonic adventure 2 battle had a better story line then Sonic Heroes, but Sonic Heroes had better gameplay...well to me that is. Sonic Battle was fun and the story line wasnt to shabby either!! *sobs* Poor Emerl, why did you have to die!!! crying

*gasp* so it got you too crying at first I wasnt interested in SNK vs. Capcom 2 EO, but then I learned it had Cammy in it, so I changed my mind on it...but sadly it was too late crying

anyways I better get back to the sleepover!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:47 pm
The promblem with me when i tried getting SNK vs. Capcom 2 EO, was that they didn;t have it in the store. So i could only pick one that was in there. And there it was. Sonic Adventure Battle 2. So i was like. What the hell. The cover looks kewl.

But they didn't have cream in it. Grr. and AHH the American voices.. WHY ME... And that soundtrack.. whyyyyy.. ::dies::

sniff. and tails is in that hideous thing...

Oh come on Makie-san you seriously dont want HM for gurls on GC. That game.. ::Shudder::

The guys are just awful looking >.<. But the game itself should be fun still.

The gurl's face is so cute when she smiles XD  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:51 pm
I'm a mad internet surfer when it comes to CG art..so one time i came across a website that had a lot of Saber CG art pictures. As well as others that were pretty good.

Love Hina, well, i have all the manga volumes for that.

So far for manga's i have:

1: Love Hina

2: Ranma 1/2

3: Furuba

4: Azumanga-daioh

5: FMA (Full Metal Alchemist)

6: Chrono Crusade

7: Genshiken (This is the most funniest manga next to Azumanga-daioh)

As for games..well..i don't have much because i'm not much of a gamer

1: Winter Olympics

2: Kingdom Hearts

3: Pokemon (for gameboy)

4: Zelda: Seasons (for gameboy)

5: Hamtaro (gameboy)

6: SIMS Bustin' out

Yeah..so i don't know much about games, but for anime i could probably understand what you're talking about...>.>;;

Anyways....i have to go in the shower..i just got back from spider killing and swimming >.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:56 pm
Well Rock is insane, Marlin is creepy and Gustafa is a hobo... But you get to change outfits and for once in all my RPG games the main character is a girl!! And you're right the main girl's face is cute when she smiles! It's adorable, and when I get a kid I'm naming it Oliver! XP Such a cute boy name.

Sakura- Eek! I don't see Negima on your list of what you have! It's amazing! And Negi is a little cutie! It's by the same person that made Love Hina. 3nodding  

Sincerely Sunshine

Cevian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:56 pm
Dim: I'm going to say it...

Square Enix: No...

Dim Some games are so bad we would have more fun watching ice melt...

*Ice melting, with flame thrower*

Or watching.. metal rust..

*Crowbar rusting*

Square Enix: Please!

Dim: Or playing Dominos...

*Dan gets knock over by person sized Dominos*

Square Enix: No more...

Dim: We'd have more fun watching Tom burn...

Tom: Well I don't approve of this. *pouring gasoline on tom whilst he is tied up*

Square Enix: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:58 pm
hey guys i m back xd , whats up all?  

zero-jt

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:59 pm
Dim and Dan... Aren't they from The Decline of the Video Game World 1 & 2? Or what ever it's called. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:00 pm
That's a quote block from Decline 3, as is the thing on the last page about souls...  

Cevian

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:02 pm
im a twisted little screw-ball  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games