Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 am
"You're right." Nephilis responded with a smirk. "I like where you're going with this Calisto. But it hardly ever rains in Shale. I guess we can make it happen this day yes?" He looks around at everyone and nods. "Seems like a simple enough plan. Take notes from her Ambrosia. An army isn't needed for everything." He claps once and smiles. "So Calisto, what's our drop point?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:21 am
Calisto's chest puffed with pride. "Oh well Dulceri wont expect anything for the fact that he's never seen you perform this, not only will you be able to surpirse him but have an aresenal of water from the rain, using that with your stone abilities. I know Dulceri has electromagnetism, but it doesn't excuse him from being electricuated if water is touching him" she stated. "I think that we should all take different positions. One take the north, other takes east, the other takes south, another takes west and then one slips into the bulb, we'll all meet up once everything goes to plan" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:28 am
" God Callisto, I've finally found something bigger then Shale itself, your ego. " He said before looking at Nephilis. " As long as the sudden raincloud doesn't spark unwanted attention I don't see very many flaws, except, if our missino was to simply get in and get out then why not do it our conventional way? Most of us here can either teleport or transform. Also if we were turned into a cloud then our aura would still exist people sensitive to aura would see us as a giant storm of energy, that I think would draw some attention. "  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:46 pm
"Wow Calisto. I didn't know you had telepathy. I was planning a split up." Nephilis turns his attention to Void slides his hands into his pockets. "The lesser of two evils my dear frienemy. Ripping a hole in space to another vicinity releases more aura at once than it does to become rain and let gravity takes us down. Besides, in the form we're going to take, we're inert. There will be aura given off, but not as much as it would be if we teleported." Nephilis walks out of the door admiring the morning. He takes in the fresh air and exhales, knowing soon the taste of blood would saturate the air. "Who's ready to go?" He asks as his body forms into water.  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:15 pm
" As I'll ever be. " He said as the wind around him picked up blowing his cloak. From the edges of his clothes and body he began to dissolve into mist, hismask was the last thing to be dissolved and before it was he said. " Oh and Calisto, don't forget, my daughter is there if she disappears you will to! " He said as the last of his body dissolved. His mist dispersed and vanishe into the wind. He was going to make sure Leanne was safe, he lost his son, he wasn't going to lose his precious daughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:26 pm
Calisto smirked. "No I'm no telepath, just planning plane and simple" she stated. She looked at Void wanting to kill him on the spot, she said nothing at first. Why did he just disolve into mist? They had clearly stated their plan and seeing the black mist would sort of give Void away. She began to speak "Is that all you're chocked up to be Void? Threats?" she asked. She looked at Nephilis and nodded. "Okay I'm ready" She stated touching him soon becoming water as well, waiting to be evaporated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 pm
"He won't do anything rash if that's what you're thinking." Nephilis said to Calisto as his right side became water. "I hope not anyway. I know his weakness and at this point, i'm not afraid to exploit it."

"His daughter..." Ambrosia thought aloud as she stood beside Nephilis. She became water on her own, but awaited them to leave. "He's checking on his daughter. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to make sure that's what he does." She took off into ther air becoming pure vapor as she arose higher and higher.

His body was now water and it carried over to Calisto transforming her as well. They soon became vapor and flowed upward into a group of clouds aready carrying water. He used his power of gravity to drag them to Shale. "We'll be at the point in a few."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:39 pm
Void's mist dispersed into the wind as it crossed the landscape, Shale would soon be in view, and then so would his daughter. 'Hold on Leanne, I'm coming. " He said softly. His shapeless form flew swiftly towards Shale, he had made a mistake with Edward, and now he was gone he wouldn't make that mistake again. He could feel Ambrosia following him. " Ambrosia, I know you aren't checking on me You saved Leanne and for that I am truly grateful, which makes me wonder why exactly you are following me. "

Avon looked at the doors that lead into Dulceri's office, he knew Kenji was in there, that was why Amara was outside. He looked at the door and held out his hand, touching it lightly he took a step forward and he and Leanne both walked clean through the door. " Dulceri, we need to talk. " Avon said looking at Dulceri and Kenji, he didn't mind that Kenji was there it was fine with him.

Leanne said nothing she remained sad, her tiny eyes straming with tears, and her hand clutched around her sleeve to wipe away the tears. She was to busy thinking about Edward, and how she would never see her older brother again.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:02 pm
"Part two of my plan." Ambrosia replied almost halfheartedly. The light blue indents in the water that were her eyes turned to face him. In them were welling tears of remorse. "I'm going to need you all to destroy my body. That way, a few things can be done to solve this whole problem." She sniffled once and a drop of water fell from her eye. "I did lead Edward into this war. I didn't want to...I miscalculated, but my next move is fool proof..."

~~~

"Everyone does. It's what they say that means something. Hopefully what you have to say is important Avon. I'm pretty busy." Dulceri was moving pieces around on a chessboard accordingly. Certain pieces were color coded except for Nephilis. He was a king. Calisto was a queen and Ambrosia and Void were bishops, his only weakness on the board. "I'm expecting company just as you should be."

~~~

"I need you to tell everyone that I'm the reason Kurai was nearly killed. I'm the reason Edward died. I'm the reason for it all. Even today, I was going try to kill Calisto until she..." She pauses. "I was going to try to kill you all..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:01 pm
He only laughed darkly. " For the sake of this world I hope so. " He said softly. He looked at her and said. " Don't worry I will continue the plan, Calisto will pay, and then I don't know what I will do, I betrayed my friends, and now I am about to betray my allies hah i wonder what I will do after this. " He said with another laugh.

Avon looked down at the chess board. " How ironic. " He said looking up towards Nephilis. " There is actually two things I have to say, I am here to give you a warning and to ask you to protect her. " He said pointing to Leanne. " As you know I have no fighting powers and therefore cannot protect a jar of dirt from the Celestials, you on the other hand can protect her effortlessly, I think you can at least do that much. ' He said calmly. As for the warning, I don't know what exactly but the Celestials are on the move, I just recently met with them, Void, and person that I never thought I would see with Celestials, I think you would find it mildly amusing. " He said sitting down floating in the air. " They are on the move as we speak, and their targets aren't just you, they will kill everyone, your son, your wife, your brother they will all die swiftly and there will be nothing that anyone can do, I am only telling you this because I want to see you all live. " He looked up at Dulceri, he held out his hand and slowly materialised the sphere he had used to bind the celestials. " This will help you, I used it to bring the celestials and Void to their knees, just be careful it seals and steals the energy of those trapped in it's range I developed this to subdue the people that had missued the powers I had granted them, and it works perfectly, use it and you will not lose against the Celestials. " He said placing the sphere on Dulceri's desk.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:10 pm
"This is what you came to give me?" Dulceri lifted the sphere. It was cold to the touch, almost giving him frostbite, but he was stronger than that. "If this does what I think it can, then it can stop my powers as well. Avon, you can protect a jar of dirt from them. I'm going to help you." He places the sphere back on his desk and secures it so that it doesn't roll. "Hold on..."

~~~

"You'll do what I've been doing. You'll live. You'll live forever." A smile formed on her watery exterior and she looked forward again. Shale was a few hundred miles off and a storm cloud was behind them. That was the team. "This is what I need you to do now...I need you to use your strongest attack on me now...quickly. Once I'm out, tell everyone that I tried to kill you. Calisto should fall into my trap and things will go as planned."

~~~

"Sniper Rifle. I hate guns, but this is my personal favorite." He gave him the scoped rifle. It was as dark as night and the barrel was almost twice as long as the gun's chamber. "With this, you can gun them down. I won't be able to use my power I'm assuming, so you can take them all out with headshots. Hopefully, you're a good aim. I want to see you live too you know."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:26 pm
" Please you know it will take more then a celestial to kill me. " He said with a smile taking the gun in his hands. He looked through the scope and smiled. " Don't worry I've had plenty of time to play with toys like this. " He said as he set the gun on the ground. " Now about protecting Leanne, I didn't mean for just this fight, I meant for a while I can't protect her on my own and I know you can, consider it the last favor you have to do for Charo, after all this is his daughter and Edward was recently killed by a Celestial and his powers were taken. Which leads me to the next part of my warning, The celestial that took Edward's aura, the woman with long purple hair she now has the ability to open rifts in time and space and bring her very thoughts to life do not underestimate her she now has a power that could terrify a god. " He said calmly.

Void looked at her a little confused then smiled under his mask. " Fine, just try not to make your death permanent, I won't use my most powerful attack, just one that is very...flashy. " He said as his body was reformed he raised his hands and watched as the sky above him grew dark. Th clouds above spiraled down towards him as cracks of black lightning thundered through the funnel clouds. He was lifted into the air pointing down towards Ambrosia. 'Sorry aAmbrosia, I thought you could have been an ally, have a nice sleep, see you in hell! " As he finished his sentence from the funnel of clouds shot different sized blades that all had chains connecting them to the vortex ranging from a dagger to the size of a small house, they all rushed towards Ambrosia piercing her body, finally the funnel took shape into what looked like gates, the newly formed doors shot open revealing a place extremely similar to hell, the chains connected to the swords began to shrink dragging Ambrosia towards the gates.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:26 pm
"That could terrify a god huh?" Dulceri lifted his hand and made a claw. Electricity circled around it into the tips, then back along his arm. "That's funny. I'm not scared at all. For now though Avon, keep an eye out for any strange occurances. That's all that'll be needed. Also, keep that gun with you at all times. When your sphere is activated, my life as well as everyone else will be in your hands." Dulceri pats his shoulder and smirks cockily. "Have fun with all that pressure."

~~~

Ambrosia smiles in the agony she was allowing herself to feel. Before the gates could swallow her up, she lifted herself off of the blades and fell onto the desert, barely missing them. Blood covered her clothes and the slits all over her body revealed the insides of the corresponding area. "Good....work...now finally...this..." She bit her lip, holding it tightly between her teeth until it bled. Her skin went pale and her eyes dull and listless. She was expelling the consciousness of her aura. The process was soon finished and above her body, next to Void, floated a ghostlike apparition.

"I hate this so much..." Ambrosia sighed. Looking at her body through her astral eyes, she simpered, then snickered to herself. "Some plan...anyway Void, this is what I need you to do. That there is a shell down there. Get Calisto to get "The Suggestor" to change it's mind. Knowing her, it'll be a true Celestial. I'll be seeing you later..." Almost as if she had her aura, she vanished into air, leaving only her body and a hopeful plan behind.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:20 pm
((where is everyone?))

Shatara was meditating on the highest mountain in Tenshu, for some reason she felt as useless as a mere soldier. She then felt a presence on the astral plain. who are you stranger? she projected out towards Calisto's Astral self.

"Okay Nephilis, for now you're the only person I can trust. IF I were you I'd be weary of Ambrosia and Void. For the reason Void cares for nobody but his bratty children and Ambrosia just plain hate me" she added. "There's always a plan within a plan, so we grab Apollo, bring your friend Rygor back and then use him against Ambrosia" she stated. "If things seem weird just follow my lead, I know how to deal with this b***h" she said as she fetl Ambrosia's aura fade. A normal person would have thought the b***h had died, but Calisto was the only one who faired in the art of manipulation. "So Void 'killed' her....I see where they are going with this then" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:13 pm
(Opening gifts like I ust got finished doing. And does Shatara mean Ambrosia when she says astral self?)

"You know, after that Calisto, you might not be able to trust me anymore." Nephilis spoke through formless lips. "Once I return Rygor back to normal, things may change...possibly. And I'll follow you. You're the only level headed person out of this group. Ambrosia...her emotions are going to get us killed. Void too." He could feel Shale in the distance and Dulceri's rising aura. "Dulceri's getting stronger. He never stops doing that. You think you can take him alone Cal?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games