Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:46 am
"I'm Zetsumei. That was Lee. Nice to meet you Kilies. So you'll be joining us here then?" Zetsumei asked without turning around. He knew very well that walking backwards would only en up with him falling over once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:51 am
“Yes. But I’m not sure for how long.” She said as she looked around the halls. She wanted to be able to easily find her way around when Zetsumei or Lee wasn’t there. “So what kind of research do you do here?”  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:59 am
"We do pretty much whatever research we want. Me and Lee are focused more upon our attributes, light and dark." Zetsumei said, walking outside and across the stone yard to the housing building.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:05 am
It was brighter than normal outside do to the light dusting of snow that had settled on the ground. Still the stone walkway and a few blades of grass could be seen. “Oh I see” she simply said. “This place is bigger then I thought it was.” She added after a while.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:12 am
"We didn't even use all of the land that was originally here." Zetsumei said with a small chuckle. They arrived at the living quarters. "Mind, only two rooms are furnished. You'll be in the room next to ours." Zetsumei said, handing her a key and showing her the door to her room. There was a bed, dresser, bookshelf and clock. "Feel free to change around the room as you want to feel like home."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:16 am
Kilies took the key with a smile. “Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind.” She walked into the room and looked around. There wasn’t much in there but it was more then she was use to having. She quickly set down a small bag next to the bed then walked out of the room. “If you don’t mind I would like to look around the place a little more.” Kilies turned and locked the door then started back to the main building.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:27 am
"If you get lost or need help, call for Lee. He's the only one that hears everything and can get there quick enough. I have to get back to work. Bye." Zetsumei called, running off into the main building. He went into the library and began to read through one of the thousands of books on elements they had purchased.
Lee was in the training grounds. He was working on the dark blades he could spawn.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:38 am
“Finally alone.” Kilies took off into the building quickly and started down a new hall. She moved swift and quietly. She found the kitchen and a few of the studies. Then when she was about to give up she came across one of the labs. Her eyes glissaded with delight as she carefully slipped into the area. She walked by a few empty cages and looked over a few scraps of paper work and lab tests. “Useless.” She muttered. “How and I to take there research on shades and shadows of I don’t know where it’s at.” Kilies asked herself as she slowly walked deeper into the lab area 1.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:45 am
A note popped up in front of Kilies from Lee. "You would do well to learn and think inside of your head." He said, and the note transfered the message. A small shade creature came up behind her and pulled her into the shadows, making her appear before Lee. He had a long spear in his hands and pointed it at her throat. "Speak your case."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:53 am
Kilies let out a little squeaky gasp as she was pulled through the shadow and now stood in front of Lee. Worst was the spear amid at her throat. She looked over her shoulder at the shade then back to Lee. “Well you see…” She started to say as she gently raised her hand up to the spear to push it away from her. “I really don’t have anything to say. But if I wanted to harm you then I would have already dune so. Now put that thing away.”  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:04 pm
The spear vanished and was replaced by a long sword. Another Lee formed from the shadow creature with the same sword. "You want the secrets of the shadows, you train, study. Theft, while quick and easy, leads to pain." Said the new Lee. The old Lee turned to the shadow creature. He now held the sword across her throat, holding her arms with his open arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:10 pm
“I have trained and you don’t want to do this.” She said as she turned her face so all he could see was the porcelain mask that covered the right side of her face. Her long dusty blue hair gently falling over the left side to hide it. Kilies sighed as the sword rested against her skin. She was hoping to avoid a fight. “And if plan A falls through there is always plan B.” She said with a soft laugh.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:31 pm
"You threaten me but you don't know the extent of the powers you hold. I can train you. The shades are only the beginning, to the real threatening power. The power of darkness." Lee said coldly. The shadow creature turned to pure darkness and grew in size. It began to take shapes of creatures not known to this world. The creatures only know to that of the Darkling Homeworld, which he had once been banished to. "The choice is yours. You have one hour." Lee said, and the sword vanished. He kissed her neck, leaving a symbol upon it. He then disappeared to join Zetsumei. The creature remained and returned to a shadow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:40 pm
“Fool” she said as he left. Kilies reached up and touched her neck with her finger tips. What have you gotten yourself into she thought to herself as she turned to leave the room. She hadn’t gotten far when she spotted a good sized shadow and walked into it. Kilies stepped out into her little room and plopped into the bed. “Just great. They’ll kill me if I don’t finish. He’ll kill me if I do.”  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:21 pm
"Hi Lee! Did you make our new guest feel at home?" Zetsumei asked without looking up from his book.
"No. I caught her trying to steal information. She's been given her choice though." Lee said calmly, walking over and looking at the book in Zetsumei's hands. He took it, put it back and grabbed Zetsu a different one. "Here."
"Thanks. Well... guess we'll wait and see then."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games