Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:00 am
Eiji flies close to Sasori using his angel wings to carry him along. He looks at the bracelet and frowns, "That's no good, I guess we have to find Tarik then to have it removed?" Eiji begins to ponder on where Tarik might have gone. He'd been out of it for so long that he didn't even remember the last time he had seen the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:18 am
elaise looked at eijii through felix's eyes as she sat on her rose dragon before looking around at the others." felix you know what to do." she murmered releasing the bird from her arm.  

golden-priestess2

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 am
Merrick looked on with interest, tilting his head slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

The man walks up to them and goes straight to Aku. He nods to her and says, "Welcome back. You'd better hurry, he's waiting for you." He then goes to the center of the rock triangle mumbling something then he disappears as if descending in an elevator.

Tarik asks Aku, "Do you know him?"  

Mario Dragon

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:35 pm
Sasori pulls at they annoying bracelet. "The sooner we find Tarik, the better. Amiric saw him last."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:09 am
Amiric had sweat starting to bead on his face. "I can only keep this portal open for so long; I combined a complex weave for a technique known as Deathgates with a technique known as 'Kamui'. If it works as I expect, we should come out within a quarter mile of Tarik's current location," he said quietly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:05 am
elaise sensed someone watching and smiled " Although i am now blind i can see through felix's eyes if i concentrate enough." she said to merrik hearing willow gasp.
willow gasped at what elaise said before looking around her " well let's get through this portal. i'l go first then." she said softly before getting kira to fly forwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:50 pm
Sasori follows along through the vortex. When they get to the other side it feels so weird. The ground was so hard and dry it felt like it was sucking the moisture out of their very breath. It was nothing but nothingness for miles around them.

"Wow, what a gray and dreary place. The realm of the dead is always either white and willowy or red and fiery in the stories of such places but this place is just like being in limbo."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:55 pm
((Hello! It's me, Acos the ghost!))

Acos had been wandering around, bored. She was seeing if there was anything interesting to do, when she saw the guardians. "Now what are thos tykes doing here?" she wondered. "Well, I might as well say hello." Acos flew around behind them, then said, "Hi there, long time no see!" in a cheery voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 pm
Aku blinks, not sure she knew the man. She shrugged at Tarik in reply as she couldn't tell who the man was. Watching him go into the ground then glanced at the rocks. "Well...we know where to stand when we figure out the password." She jests with a chuckle, then scratches her chin in thought. Pondering over the clues they had. Three stones, change, and three stone. Each stone different then late..

Ryuu shrugs, riddles not really her specialty as she sat on one of the rocks.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm
Tarik mumbles absentmindedly, "It kind of sounds like the spark stones." He kicks some clods of dirt, bored.

Tarik was thinking of what time period they should go if they could get to the portal. It seemed like since only the Booforian Queen and his mother had used it that they knew of it might only be good to use to move in Antera time. What would be the best period of time to go? Hmm... maybe go back to the time after he opened the tear in the portal to Earth and start over going back to Earth.... But first they had to figure out how to use the portal here in the Realm of the Dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:48 am
Aku looks to each of the stones,"One's small...One's medium..and the last is old with cracks." She thought out loud, being three stnes then there would be three words. Small..older..oldest. She snaps, walking over to the middle. "If I'm right..then...." She pauses, getting her things then walking back. "Past, Present, Future." She said, also going into the earth like the man before them.

Once everyone got to the zone, they stood upside down at first before falling on the grey grass. Near them was a large tree, its bark filled with blood. Next to it stood the man they saw before waiting patiently. Looking around they would notice all the colors had faded, even their clothing. However, their eyes remained bright representing how strong one was. Behind the tree laid a long deep lake, and an eerie song echoed the air.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:05 pm
Tarik looks around at the strange new place. He says to Aku, "Good job."

The man they saw before says, "You are keeping him waiting." The man walks around the tree to a river of dark red blood. Tarik follows the man and finds the dirt to be crushed ashy looking bones. The man walks to the stream bank and suddenly disappears. Tarik shrugs at the others, "not sure where he went." Tarik goes to the bank of the small stream and dips his finger in the thick dark goo, he puts his finger to his lips, "It is blood. human and demon blood mixed."

The brothers walk to the tree to examine the bark, pulsating with blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 am
Merrick followed after Willow and Sasori. His eyes narrowed almost immediately as he sensed Tarik for several seconds before the man's chi signature vanished. He pointed directly at it as easily as if he could see what had happened. "That way," he said quietly. "There is a triangle of stones, and they have somehow vanished into the ground; I can usually track people by their chi, or life force, yet here, there is little to nothing to track," he said, meaning the signature that was left was fading even now. Fortunately I have locked in on where it was, so I can lead us there, he thought. Amiric followed last after Eiji went through. "I see them as well; I have a range of roughly 650 meters or about 4/10 of a mile, and we're about half of that from where the triangle of stones are," he said quietly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers